It is currently 12 May 2024, 11:59

Text Size

giving yourself all achievements, titles etc

New decks and cards for Stainless Games' release

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

giving yourself all achievements, titles etc

Postby mr friendly guy » 20 Sep 2013, 13:24

Ok, so I generally keep the non mod DoTP 2014 in a separate folder to play online and my mod files in a separate folder. I have recently purchased the expansion and I just discovered a problem.

In my modded folder I can unlock the extra titles. But it won't unlock the extra achievements. The game says I have unlocked 30/30 achievements instead of the 30/38. I can see the achievements, but there is a lock there and even if I complete the quests, it won't let me unlock it.

Then I open my non modded folder, and lo behold, it says I have only 30/38 achievements. What's going on here? Is it because I played the expansion using my modded decks? It didn't stop me unlocking titles. It also seems to remember expansion decks I had unlock even though I unlocked them playing with my modded game (I can only assume because I was online for both so the game somehow knows).

Is there anyway for me to unlock all achievements, since it looks like I will never unlock them just playing the game the usual way?
mr friendly guy

Re: giving yourself all achievements, titles etc

Postby w0lf » 12 Oct 2013, 21:37

If you're using the Steam version you can (probably) use Steam Achievement Manager (you'll have to google it because I can't post off site links). SAM lets you unlock/lock achievements for a vast assortment of Steam Games.

Not sure about how to unlock the titles though.
w0lf

Return to Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers