It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 17:22

Text Size

DOTP Deck Builder - Only 6 basic lands?

New decks and cards for Stainless Games' release

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

DOTP Deck Builder - Only 6 basic lands?

Postby darukosan » 04 May 2014, 21:26

Hey, I apologize, I'm definitely a noob to modding here, but I've managed to create the deck beautifully and export it into the game beautifully. However, even though I put in "minimum amount of _____" in the Land Config for Deck, the deck builder is showing only 6 basic lands, and when I look at my deck in game and look at the lands.. it's also showing only 6. I can't find anyway to effectively make sure I have appropriate amount of lands. Also, FYI, I'm trying to make a very large deck, definitely well over 60.. it seems to be capping me at 60 in the deck builder, and I'm sure this must be related. Can anyone help? MUCH appreciated!
darukosan

Re: DOTP Deck Builder - Only 6 basic lands?

Postby darukosan » 04 May 2014, 21:34

Well, I thought I figure it out when I realized I could just add lands to the deck like any other card by searching in the filters, but YEP. It's definitely capping me at 60 cards total when I launch the game. After adding the lands manually, it gave me 60 cards of almost all lands in game and ignored the rest. I'm now trying to add lands to the "regular unlocks" category to see if I can just add to the deck that way in game.
darukosan

Postby darukosan » 04 May 2014, 21:49

Okay, so this is awesome. I've ALMOST got an acceptable workaround. After adding lands to unlocks, they all show up now as unlocks, but they are ALL LOCKED. <_< lol
darukosan

Postby RiiakShiNal » 04 May 2014, 22:32

DotP 2014 only supports base decks of 60 cards, with unlocks you can make a deck up to a maximum of 100 cards (engine/game max). So large decks are not a very good option.

All decks with unlocks generated by the Deck Builder are unlocked by default.
RiiakShiNal
Programmer

Return to Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers