It is currently 06 Jun 2024, 16:26

Text Size

is it possible to build some "artificial intelligence"

New decks and cards for Stainless Games' release

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

is it possible to build some "artificial intelligence"

Postby castled » 24 Nov 2010, 06:31

is it possible to build some "artificial intelligence" to attach deck?

hi kevlahnota,it's me M, the guy ever asked u at the chinese BBS. i'm waiting for ur answer and give this question here again.
(my english isn't good ,so everybody...)

... i wanna to build some "artificial intelligence" for some special deck like "8888_DECK_OATH", the deck isn't weak,but computer very don't know how to use it just based the "value evaluation". is it possible to use some "cards chained" in script?

like to link the headphoto,i wanna attaching some script file for one DECK to build its own "artificial intelligence". in my opinion,
computer spells cards 1by1 with the card-own-value-evaluation, and it's not enough to use the power of DECK, so i have this idea:
attach a special AI script file to a Deck, loading of attached DECK with this file make the AI-add done, the script contain info like this "when DEMONIC_TUTOR available, add 50 value-evaluation to it, then computer play it first;it effects to choose a card, when there's ARTIFACT in hand add 50 value-evaluation to THINKER, or add 20 value-evaluation to THINKER and 50 value-evaluation to OATH_OF_DRUIDS..." at last, "cards chained" successful done.

假设能为指定DECK做一个对应的特别文件,每次电脑读取这个DECK就会比读取其它DECK额外多读取这个文件(原理近似头像),这个文件通过代码描述条件“当可以同时使用X,Y,Z牌时,对X,Y,Z牌分别赋予a,b,c的额外价值分”,使得电脑可以根据高分优先的原理、按顺序使用指定的牌,最终形成连锁
castled

Re: is it possible to build some "artificial intelligence"

Postby kevlahnota » 24 Nov 2010, 07:50

It's possible but not with the script. you will use the <AI_CUSTOM_SCORE>, <AI_PLAY_SCORE>, <AI_PLAY_TIME> to link a "chained effect" using the card itself.
kevlahnota
Programmer

Postby castled » 24 Nov 2010, 08:01

thank u! it seems so hard... but i'll try to learn more about script
(is it early morning at USA? good morning! ^_^)
castled

Postby castled » 29 Nov 2010, 15:16

after days, i think i know a little…
u mean to edit the card itself?… mn… that's not my will :( i mean just give a special action for a deck. like ENTOMB, maybe people like to use it to discard the legendary creature, but i prefer to discard MYR_RETRIEUER just only in one of my deck.
in a word, i want to make some special way to play card for only one deck, and those scores can be canged in playing, then AI could be clever… and it wornt affect the common-use for others :)

edit: ok~ i know how to deal wtih it now, just to build the very card to the attached deck is ok~
thx
castled

Return to Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers