It is currently 20 Apr 2024, 03:19

Text Size

Bug Reports xmage 1.4.8

by BetaSteward

Moderators: North, BetaSteward, noxx, jeffwadsworth, JayDi, TheElk801, LevelX, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Bug Reports xmage 1.4.8

Postby booot » 10 Feb 2016, 03:11

I found Mirrorpool and Touch of the Void effects.
I control two Jaddi Offshoot.
1) I cast Touch of the Void to one.
2) I activate Mirrorpool second ability and resolve.
3) Change the target of Touch of the Void to another Jaddi Offshoot.
4) Resolve Copy of Touch of the Void. Game exiles Jaddi Offshoot.
5) Resolve Touch of the Void. Then I found Dialog To choose what exile effect to Jaddi Offshoot.
Selection twos have same test "Touch of the Void exile effects".
booot

Postby americankiwi » 10 Feb 2016, 08:56

I experienced a bug while playing 4 player commander, one person had dropped out.

I attempt to summon Lorthos, the Tidemaker from my command zone, I tap 3 Snow-Covered Island and a Cavern of Souls with Octopus declared. The game then proceeds to let me cast him and acts like I have infinite Mana in my Mana pool while not displaying any Mana in the pool.
americankiwi

Postby booot » 10 Feb 2016, 11:50

I show collection Viewer, then Dark Ascension shows.
I see Mondronen Shaman, then transform it, application shows same Image.
Mouse over showed expantion MLP.

https://gyazo.com/05f7a035d28b6bd8cd244fd6503a0c7c
booot

Re: Bug Reports 1.3.0 dev 2015-03-14

Postby Kratos Aurion » 10 Feb 2016, 17:37

Kratos Aurion wrote:Riku of Two Reflections automatically copies creatures.

LevelX: Can't reproduce the problem. What exactly does automatically mean in this context for you?
When I have at least UG in my mana pool and a nontoken creature enters the battlefield on my side, he copies the creature without asking whether I want him to or not.
Kratos Aurion

Postby richardba » 10 Feb 2016, 21:02

I experienced a bug while playing a match

I have Leyline of Sanctity and Jinxed Choker, the following event would happen Leyline of Sanctity makes me an invalid target, so jinxed choker remains under the opponent control,

However this is not what happens in xmage, the control of Jinxed Choker returns to the player regardless it has hexproof or not
richardba

Postby GracefulDave » 10 Feb 2016, 23:26

Despotic Scepter's bubble text reads

Destroy target permanent. It can't be regenerated.

and should read

Destroy target permanent you own. It can't be regenerated.

LevelX: Fixed beyond 1.4.8v1
GracefulDave

Postby GracefulDave » 10 Feb 2016, 23:35

EDIT: despite asking two judges before posting I was unable to read ONE SENTENCE FURTHER ON where it says anything they still control is exiled. Everything resolves as it should, I believe.

Here's a weird one.

Player 1 casts Oblivion Ring on Player 2's Land Tax.
Player 1 then donates it via Zedruu the Greathearted to Player 3.
After resolution, Player 3 concedes the game.

Xmage exiled both the Oblivion Ring and the Land Tax permanently. I believe the control effect will have ended before their objects are exiled. so the Oblivion Ring should return to Player 1's control. Even if that's not the case, the Land Tax should return to play under Player 2's control (I think.)

800.4a. When a player leaves the game, all objects (see rule 109) owned by that player leave the game and any effects which give that player control of any objects or players end. Then, if that player controlled any objects on the stack not represented by cards, those objects cease to exist. Then, if there are any objects still controlled by that player, those objects are exiled. This is not a state-based action. It happens as soon as the player leaves the game. If the player who left the game had priority at the time he or she left, priority passes to the next player in turn order who's still in the game.
Last edited by GracefulDave on 03 Mar 2016, 08:28, edited 1 time in total.
GracefulDave

Postby horrible » 11 Feb 2016, 00:55

4 player commander game, Man-o'-War equipped with Blade of Selves attacks. The myriad trigger creates copies for each opponent, including the defending player, rather than the just two not being attacked.

LevelX: I was not able to reproduce the problem.
horrible

Postby Kratos Aurion » 11 Feb 2016, 06:39

GracefulDave wrote:Here's a weird one.

Player 1 casts Oblivion Ring on Player 2's Land Tax.
Player 1 then donates it via Zedruu the Greathearted to Player 3.
After resolution, Player 3 concedes the game.

Xmage exiled both the Oblivion Ring and the Land Tax permanently. I believe the control effect will have ended before their objects are exiled. so the Oblivion Ring should return to Player 1's control. Even if that's not the case, the Land Tax should return to play under Player 2's control (I think.)

800.4a. When a player leaves the game, all objects (see rule 109) owned by that player leave the game and any effects which give that player control of any objects or players end. Then, if that player controlled any objects on the stack not represented by cards, those objects cease to exist. Then, if there are any objects still controlled by that player, those objects are exiled. This is not a state-based action. It happens as soon as the player leaves the game. If the player who left the game had priority at the time he or she left, priority passes to the next player in turn order who's still in the game.
Oblivion Ring should return to player 1. If, for any reasons (not given in your example), Oblivion Ring would've left the battlefield because player 3 conceded, Land Tax wouldn't return, because the return ability is controlled by player 3 whos not in the game, so all of his abilities are exiled from stack, if there would be any at any time.
Kratos Aurion

Postby fireshoes » 11 Feb 2016, 17:00

My Eldrazi Mimic was copying the P/T of Thought-Knot Seer. An opponent flickered it with Eldrazi Displacer and the Mimic still had 4/4 P/T when it reentered the battlefield.

Edit: Eldrazi Mimic also did not copy the last known P/T of a Drowner of Hope that was killed with the trigger on the stack.

fireshoes

Postby fireshoes » 12 Feb 2016, 04:06

I cast Nissa's Judgment to support two of my creatures and fight an opponent's Thunderbreak Regent. The Thunderbreak did not triggered for its 3 damage ability however.

fireshoes

Postby booot » 12 Feb 2016, 14:27

1) Now Holdout Settlement Second Ability isn't mana ability.
It's mana ability.

2) I skips phase or turn on game.
I accept my opponent's rollback request, then I skips priority eternal.
It's don't always.
cancel skip or other thing and rollback return I have priority but sometimes.
I don't know why.
(I shown this my server. Other server I don't test)

LevelX: Still can't reproduce this. It could help if you try to write down exactly how the process was when this happens again. Which turn it was, in which exact step the rollback was requested. Was something on the stack at that time.
booot

Postby PrinceofMemes » 13 Feb 2016, 09:19

Played against human in Sealed 1v1 tournament.
Opponent cast Jenara, Asura of War. Activated the (C)(W) ability to place one +1/+1 counter. Passed the turn. I attacked with an Aven Squire and a Valeron Outlander. He blocked the Aven Squire. I cast Sigil Blessing. As we proceeded to the Combat Damage step, the game crashed and produced the attached report.

Attachments
Xmage 2-13 Bug.txt
(1.09 KiB) Downloaded 219 times
PrinceofMemes

Postby tuberov » 13 Feb 2016, 15:20

Playing Bloodchief Ascension against a deck running Isochron Scepter. When Ascension had 3 counters on it, it would trigger the life drain effect whenever the copy of the spell from the Scepter would resolve, saying the copy hit the graveyard as a card (not true).

tuberov

Postby Wafflecopter » 13 Feb 2016, 16:57

Not to be a bother, but I posted earlier about how Zada, Hedron Grinder 's interaction with splice is broken. I didn't get a response on whether or not the problem was being looked at.
Zada SHOULD copy spliced effects (and currently doesn't) because spliced effects are put onto the spell before it is cast and therefore before Zada's ability triggers, e.g. Desperate Ritual spliced onto Into the Fray should generate 3 red mana for every creature i control.

702.46a Splice is a static ability that functions while a card is in your hand. “Splice onto [subtype] [cost]” means “You may reveal this card from your hand as you cast a [subtype] spell. If you do, copy this card’s text box onto that spell and pay [cost] as an additional cost to cast that spell.” Paying a card’s splice cost follows the rules for paying additional costs in rules 601.2b and 601.2e–g.
601.2b If the spell is modal the player announces the mode choice (see rule 700.2). If the player wishes to splice any cards onto the spell (see rule 702.46), he or she reveals those cards in his or her hand.
706.10. To copy a spell, activated ability, or triggered ability means to put a copy of it onto the stack; a copy of a spell isn’t cast and a copy of an activated ability isn’t activated. A copy of a spell or ability copies both the characteristics of the spell or ability and all decisions made for it, including modes, targets, the value of X, and additional or alternative costs. (See rule 601, “Casting Spells.”)

Wafflecopter

PreviousNext

Return to XMage