It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 11:05

Text Size

Bug Reports 1.3.0 dev 2014-09-13

by BetaSteward

Moderators: North, BetaSteward, noxx, jeffwadsworth, JayDi, TheElk801, LevelX, CCGHQ Admins

Bug Reports 1.3.0 dev 2014-09-13

Postby LevelX » 13 Sep 2014, 11:52

If you have encountered any problems while using XMage 1.3.0 dev 2014-09-13, you can post them here.
Please mention who you were playing against: Human or the AI type.
Please describe how you got to that point. A screenshot of the battlefield at the moment something went wrong will be useful too. Otherwise, naming the cards that interacted will suffice.
If you get an error log please add that too.

Thank you for your help in detecting bugs.

Known issues not fixed yet
Game stops unintended in the own upkeep and draw phase

FIXES ALREADY DONE BUT NOT INSTALLED/RELEASED
* Table handling - Fixed a bug that if table owner tried to create a table with invalid deck, the table was added to the finished tables with no players.
* Fixed calculation of converted mana costs of spells on the stack that include multiple {X} in casting costs.
* Commander - Fixed that the commander replacement effect did not work if the commander spell on the stack was exiled.
* Morph Ability - Some fixes for displaying / handling morph cards/permanents.

* Commune with the Gods - Fixed that it was not possible to select none of the cards to go to hand.
* Daybreak Coronet - Fixed that it was not checked correctly if the target of Daybreak Coronet was still legal.
* Deflecting Palm - Fixed that damage dealing did not work if the source was a spell.
* Duneblast - Fixed that it was not possible to not select a creature if the controller had a creature on the battlefield.
* Karmic Justice - Fixed that it did not trigger for its own destroyment.
* Meandering Towershell - Fixed that it did not return to attack if no other creature was on the battlefield that could attack.
* Price of Glory - Fixed that ability only triggers if the non active player uses a land to produce a mana (intervening if clause).
* Savage Punch - Fixed that the conditional boost did not work correctly.
* Sidis Brood Tyrant - Fixed triggered ability not working as intended.
* Tormented Hero - Fixed wrong subtype (spelling error of Warrior).

Fixed with Release 2014-09-13v2 (2014-09-19)
* Morph - Fixed that static effects (eg. all your creatures gain vigilance) did not work for morphed creatures. Some more minor fixes to morph ability.
* Morph - Fixed that while creature was morphed not all other cardtypes (e.g. Artifact) or supertypes (e.g. Legendary) were removed.
* Fixed that deathtouch and lifelink did not work if the source permanent left the battlefield before the damage was dealt (e.g. Marath removing its last +1/+1 counter).
* Changed mana ability of some lands giving damage to SimpleManaAbility instead of BasicManaAbility so if enchanted with Nylea's Presence it gets the mana abilties also without damage.
* Raid - Fixed 6 cards with "Raid" and "enters the battlefield triggered ability" not handling the "intervening 'if' clause" rule correctly.

* Abzan Banner - Fixed wrong mana production.
* Avalanche Tusker - Fixed that the target creature did not have to block Avalanche Tusker itself.
* Bear's Companion - Fixed wrong token name.
* Bloodsoaked Champion - Fixed wrong name in tooltip text.
* Crackling Doom - Fixed that the sacrifice effect was not applied.
* Goblin Rabblemaster - Fixed that its attack boost value was not fixed until end of turn as the attack was declared.
* Jeering Instigator - Fixed tooltip text.
* Narset, Enlightened Master - Fixed a bug that if more than one card was cast from the exiled cards an java exception appeared.
* Sarkhan, the Dragonspeaker - Fixed that he was still a planeswalker after activating his first ability.
* Scout of the Borders - Fixed that the selected card didn't go to hand but also to graveyard.
* Siege Rhino - Fixed that it applies lose life effect instead of wrongly damage to opponents.
* Setessan Tactics - Fixed a bug that the granted fight ability did not work for token permanents.
* Sultai Flayer - Fixed that the dies triggered ability did check for power instead of toughness.
* Taigam's Scheming - Fixed wrong handling and tooltip text.
* Temur Ascendancy - Fixed that it triggered wrongly for all creatures instead of only controlled creatures.
* Vines of Vastwood - Fixed that it did not work correctly if cast on a creature controlled by an opponent.
* Zurgo Helmsmasher - Fixed that it got wrongly a +1/+1 counter also if a planeswalker was put into graveyard.
LevelX
DEVELOPER

Re: Bug Reports 1.3.0 dev 2014-09-13

Postby juanmiguel » 13 Sep 2014, 13:53

Fight ability seems to not be working, or at least the fight ability granted by Setessan Tactics is not.
Here you have a log. It's the 2nd time it didn't work for me after the update. It was not a problem before the update, so I guess something got broken lol.

3:47 PM: anmi_92 casts Setessan Tactics targeting Voyaging Satyr Forest Voyaging Satyr Hornet Queen Insect Insect Insect
3:48 PM: anmi_92 activates: Insect fight another target creature. from Insect targeting Prophetic Flamespeaker
3:48 PM: anmi_92 quits the match.

(Those Insects had deathtouch since they cam from the Hornet Queen so it should have killed the Prophetic Flamespeaker)

FIXED
juanmiguel

Postby fireshoes » 13 Sep 2014, 14:29

juanmiguel wrote:(Those Insects had deathtouch since they cam from the Hornet Queen so it should have killed the Prophetic Flamespeaker)
This may be related to my post about Marath in the last version relating to xmage not using Last Known Information, i.e. that the token had Deathtouch when it was on the battlefield, but when it changed zones, it forgot the Deathtouch.

My bug then was Marath dealing damaged with Basilisk Collar equipped, but Marath going to the Command Zone before the damage had resolved.

IT WAS NOT RELATED - BUT ALSO FIXED NOW
fireshoes

Postby ulf5 » 13 Sep 2014, 16:19

Hello, I'm pretty sure I've found two bugs.

Bug 1:
When using Vines of Vastwood on an opponent's creature in response to a spell targeting it, e.g. an aura, the aura still attaches.

FIXED

Bug 2:
Example:
Player 1 has a Slippery Bogle with Hyena Umbra and Daybreak Coronet.
Player 1 casts Armadillo Cloak targeting Slippery Bogle.
Player 2 responds by using Nature's Claim on Hyena Umbra.
What I expected to happen:
Hyena Umbra is destroyed.
Daybreak Coronet is put into the graveyard as a state based action seeing as Slippery Bogle is no longer a valid creature to attach to.
Armadillo Cloak resolves.
What happened:
Hyena Umbra is destroyed.
Armadillo Cloak resolves and Slippery Bogle has both Daybreak Coronet and Armadillo Cloak attached to it.

FIXED
ulf5

Postby ahuinan » 13 Sep 2014, 16:21

Abzan Banner produces blue mana instead of black

FIXED
ahuinan

Postby juanmiguel » 13 Sep 2014, 20:37

fireshoes wrote:
juanmiguel wrote:(Those Insects had deathtouch since they cam from the Hornet Queen so it should have killed the Prophetic Flamespeaker)
This may be related to my post about Marath in the last version relating to xmage not using Last Known Information, i.e. that the token had Deathtouch when it was on the battlefield, but when it changed zones, it forgot the Deathtouch.

My bug then was Marath dealing damaged with Basilisk Collar equipped, but Marath going to the Command Zone before the damage had resolved.
As you can see in the log, none of the creatures died. It also happened the same with 2 normal creatures without deathtouch
juanmiguel

Postby fireshoes » 13 Sep 2014, 20:54

Brave the Sands gives all my creature vigilance, but didn't give vigilance to my morphed Master of Pearls.

FIXED
fireshoes

Postby rabidrobot » 13 Sep 2014, 23:17

Crackling Doom has incomplete text. I didn't test its effect.

FIXED

Bloodsoaked Champion mistakenly calls itself "Bloodstained Brave" in its Raid text.

FIXED
rabidrobot

Postby qzrpy » 14 Sep 2014, 04:09

siege rhino should be loss of life, but it's implemented as damage.

FIXED
qzrpy

Postby Claym0ur » 14 Sep 2014, 12:34

Some people as well as me have been having problems loading the ktk images. Downloaded from google docs then unzipped to xmage/client/plugins/images, can see the images in the folder but when xmage is loaded or rebooted it does not load up the images. Have tried using the default in preferences for images and then manually put the file chain it and still does not work.
Claym0ur

Postby BryanFalcon » 14 Sep 2014, 13:14

- Temur ascendancy its only when comes a 4/4 creature under my control i can draw a card, not in the battlefield.
- Siege Rhino its lose of life not damage, the lose cannot be redirect to a planeswalker.
- Zurgo gets counter even if a planeswalker goes to graveyard

regrats :D

ALL 3 ISSUES FIXED
BryanFalcon

Postby ThatIrishGuy » 14 Sep 2014, 15:14

Sarkhan, the Dragonspeaker loses loyalty if you damage it while it's a creature.

FIXED
ThatIrishGuy

Postby Tekking » 14 Sep 2014, 17:09

Sidisi, Brood Tyrant gives a zombie for each creature that enters the graveyard, even if they enter together. For example her enter the battlefield ability can give 2 or 3 zombies.

FIXED

Commune with the gods doesn't tell what card the opponent picked, unlike for example satyr wayfinder.

FIXED
Tekking

Postby LevelX » 14 Sep 2014, 22:05

Claym0ur wrote:Some people as well as me have been having problems loading the ktk images. Downloaded from google docs then unzipped to xmage/client/plugins/images, can see the images in the folder but when xmage is loaded or rebooted it does not load up the images. Have tried using the default in preferences for images and then manually put the file chain it and still does not work.
Why did you unzip. Default is that the images are saved in zipped format.
Did you really switched save zipped off in preferences?
LevelX
DEVELOPER

Postby rashku » 15 Sep 2014, 00:19

Found another bug. While playing against a human I attacked with Narset Enlightened Master and cast Last Breath from exile on my opponents Courser of Kruphix. Then when I tried to cast Jace's Ingenuity it won't let me.
won't let me submit the bug list so this is the first line of the popup

Game exception occurred: java.lang.NullPointerException

FIXED
rashku

Next

Return to XMage