It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 10:03

Text Size

Trouble connecting to Public Server

by BetaSteward

Moderators: North, BetaSteward, noxx, jeffwadsworth, JayDi, TheElk801, LevelX, CCGHQ Admins

Trouble connecting to Public Server

Postby lavnchpad » 02 Oct 2014, 01:03

I've had a lot of trouble getting onto the Public Server, today only. I've been getting the following message:

3c4084a3f6251f4b855024f41edab20f.png

which I've never seen before. I don't have any trouble getting onto the other servers, including Public Server2. Not sure if this is a simple fix or something you know about, but I don't think the problem is on my end. It's not my home network, as I've been out and about and on multiple WiFi networks throughout the day.
lavnchpad

Re: Trouble connecting to Public Server

Postby fireshoes » 02 Oct 2014, 03:12

I've occassionally been getting that error as well. There have been many disconnects lately, and that error sometimes occurs after a disconnect. Other times it reconnects fine and takes me back into my match.
fireshoes

Postby fireshoes » 02 Oct 2014, 03:35

Right now I'm not able to connect to any server. Public Server 1 and 2 both say "Server is likely offline. Connection refused." Public Server 2 says it is on v3 of the software, but I don't see that for download on xmage.info. Seedds server is giving me an error like what is in post #1. Venom's server says "Server not responding. Connect timed out."
fireshoes

Postby LevelX » 02 Oct 2014, 08:00

fireshoes wrote:Right now I'm not able to connect to any server. Public Server 1 and 2 both say "Server is likely offline. Connection refused." Public Server 2 says it is on v3 of the software, but I don't see that for download on xmage.info. Seedds server is giving me an error like what is in post #1. Venom's server says "Server not responding. Connect timed out."
Server 1 had again the restart problem -> I restarted it manually.

Server 2 I'm testing this version before adding it to download site (was taken down with server 1 at 4:00 CET unintended (I've changed this now). Updated the server this morning and restarted it.

Seeds Server - I guess you have to delete the client/db/ files sometimes if you
want to connect to a server with an older card base. I'll check if this is fixable.

Venom's Server - I guess he has shut down the server.
LevelX
DEVELOPER

Return to XMage