It is currently 25 Mar 2017, 15:27

Text Size

Missing images of tokens or new sets

by BetaSteward

Moderators: LevelX, North, fireshoes, BetaSteward, noxx, jeffwadsworth, escplan9, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Missing images of tokens or new sets

Postby RRRenchant » 06 Mar 2017, 16:36

All-the-MTG-cards-images XMage DB

(DB release date: 09.03.2017 20:00 Moscow time)

Download link:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1n0u ... HNhc3AySWs

(remove line feeds, and paste to address bar in browser)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What I want to say now:
I. Formerly, I made the following changes to lands:
- Set UNH (Unhinged, full-art basic lands). Made the new (hand-made) images.
- Made some improvements to image gamma for original Island, Plains, Swamp lands.
- Saved original images too, in another folders of the same zip
- Set OGW (Oath of the Gatewatch). Made the new (hand-made) full-format image for basic land "Wastes", bound it to [OGW-184] card
- Set EXP (Zendikar Expeditions). Made the new images for land fetches - based on cool images from STRATA STRIKE.
- Saved original images too, in another folders of the same zip
If you dislike any (or all) of these new land images - you can just restore them from their backups situated in corresponding sets' zip-folders
II. Despite all this great work, images of some tokens spawned from some rare spells from some rare sets, MAY not be shown yet.
If you see such a tokens - please write the issue on it here - specifying in it, set code of that spell (and, possibly, that spell's card number in this set) - all that info, can be seen in XMage Deck Editor cardpool list.
III. There also may be issues in Promo-type Magic-sets, when the certain card's image is not the "generic" of this set (but, rather, just taken from some other set)
If you want to correct this - please write the issue on it here - specifying in it, set code of that card (and, possibly, that card's number in this set) - all that info, can be seen in XMage Deck Editor cardpool list.
On that issues, I'll try to find (on worldwide internet MTG-resources) the proper version of that card's image. If that search on that card is succcesful, I'll answer to that issue, and the proper card image will be available in the next DB release.
RRRenchant

Previous

Return to XMage