It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 08:08

Text Size

Bug Reports xmage 1.4.1

by BetaSteward

Moderators: North, BetaSteward, noxx, jeffwadsworth, JayDi, TheElk801, LevelX, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Bug Reports xmage 1.4.1

Postby XMstrider » 24 Jun 2015, 17:54

On Linux, the blinking tray icon is there but it's grayed out with an opaque gray overlay (you can just about see the blinking icon underneath) and I need to switch off blinking (as it causes UI issues in Linux).... but right-click doesn't work any longer... so I can't switch off blinking! ;-)

I saw this gray/overlay thing a few versions back and then an update brought the green hat icon back. Any ideas how to switch off blinking, permanently, from inside Xmage without using the right-click context menu?

thanks

EDIT: Fixed... by a reboot, doh! Ubuntu auto-updated, restarted and now the gray box is behind the green hat. Yay!
XMstrider

Postby Ukki » 25 Jun 2015, 02:22

Playing EDH, Norn's Annex seems to freeze the game when you try to pay life to attack. Don't have a screenshot sorry.

LevelX: Fixed beyond v3. You can simply use F2 to go on. Or use "Yes" in the first request instead of "Pay 2 life" and pay the life in the following request.
Ukki

Postby Ukki » 25 Jun 2015, 02:57

Playing EDH with Obzedat, Ghost Council. I used his exile effect and put him in the command zone. On my next upkeep, when he attempted to return to the battlefield, I got this error and the game kept trying to roll back to start of turn (where obzedat tried to return again):

error trace | Open
Code: Select all
Game exception occurred: java.lang.NullPointerException
Server version: 1.4.1v3
mage.sets.gatecrash.ObzedatGhostCouncilReturnEffect.apply(ObzedatGhostCouncil.java:183)
mage.abilities.AbilityImpl.resolve(AbilityImpl.java:202)
mage.abilities.TriggeredAbilityImpl.resolve(TriggeredAbilityImpl.java:106)
mage.game.stack.StackAbility.resolve(StackAbility.java:103)
mage.game.GameImpl.resolve(GameImpl.java:1236)
mage.game.GameImpl.playPriority(GameImpl.java:1198)
mage.game.turn.Step.priority(Step.java:87)
mage.game.turn.Phase.playStep(Phase.java:206)
mage.game.turn.Phase.play(Phase.java:115)
mage.game.turn.Turn.play(Turn.java:144)
mage.game.GameImpl.playTurn(GameImpl.java:754)
mage.game.GameImpl.play(GameImpl.java:666)
mage.game.GameImpl.start(GameImpl.java:633)
mage.server.game.GameWorker.call(GameWorker.java:61)
java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
LevelX: Fixed beyond v3
Ukki

Postby fireshoes » 25 Jun 2015, 03:30

On Plea for Power, the voting is supposed to start with you, but you can see the AI's vote before you cast yours.

LevelX: Fixed beyond 1.4.1v3
fireshoes

Postby fireshoes » 25 Jun 2015, 18:41

If I have a Notion Thief on the battlefield and cast Opportunity, targeting my opponent, during my opponent's upkeep, the opponent incorrectly draws the cards.

fireshoes

Postby fireshoes » 25 Jun 2015, 21:29

Felhide Spiritbinder does not seem to be giving haste or the enchantment subtype to tokens it creates.

fireshoes

Postby MGA » 26 Jun 2015, 12:01

something gone wrong Storming "Empty the Warrens"

casted "Faithless Looting" then "Desperate Ritual" then "Pyretic Ritual" then "Empty the Warrens". The spell was copied 1 times (2+2 goblins) instead of 3 (2+2+2+2 goblins)
Must point that the "storm" counter was at 4 as it should be

LevelX: There are already other reports about this problem. Can't reproduce yet.
Any additional oberservation welcome.

https://github.com/magefree/mage/issues/1051
MGA

Postby Julia » 27 Jun 2015, 04:53

I can no longer connect to the xmage.de server (port 17171). When I try to browse server options, I only get the one pictured in the image attachment, which gives a "wrong server data format" error.

serverselect.png

LevelX: Looks like you still have the old URL in the Preferences->Connection->URL Server List.
You have to change xmage.info to xmage.de in the URL.
Julia

Postby streamer45 » 27 Jun 2015, 09:03

MGA wrote:something gone wrong Storming "Empty the Warrens"

casted "Faithless Looting" then "Desperate Ritual" then "Pyretic Ritual" then "Empty the Warrens". The spell was copied 1 times (2+2 goblins) instead of 3 (2+2+2+2 goblins)
Must point that the "storm" counter was at 4 as it should be

LevelX: There are already other reports about this problem. Can't reproduce yet.
Any additional oberservation welcome.

https://github.com/magefree/mage/issues/1051
From my own experience playing Tendrils of Agony I can say that it won't work correctly (gets copied one time only) everytime I forget to choose the target player (which is asked before even paying the mana for the spell) and hence I try to click on the mana and have to cast it again. Hope that helps.
streamer45

Postby TheTurp » 28 Jun 2015, 02:14

Bug #1:
My Inkmoth Nexus was in creature "form".
My Arcbound Ravager died.
I could not transfer his counters on my Inkmoth "creature".

LevelX: Can't reproduce this problem. Did exist any more special conditions?

Bug #2:
My opponent and I were both playing artifact decks.
He had Golem's Heart out.
He wasn't gaining life when I or he was casting spells.

LevelX: FIxed beyond 1.4.1v3

Cheers, great program by the way !
TheTurp

Postby PalladiaMors » 28 Jun 2015, 15:11

This situation just happened during a game and unfortunately it ended up bugging the entire tournament.

My opponent cast Archive Trap targeting me. Not noticing the card text was "target opponent", I played Ricochet Trap targeting Archive Trap. Since the card is target opponent and not target player, I was the only legal target for the spell, so I couldn't redirect it to my opponent, but the game didn't let me select myself either (there was a popup saying I had to choose another target or something of the sort), so the game was hanging on the target decision. Given that the game was going pretty badly for me and it looked like I was going to lose anyway, I decided to concede to try and solve the problem. The log showed that I had conceded, while in the game screen now a popup appeared asking if the spell should return to its original target. I'm pretty sure I clicked yes, even though I had already conceded at that point, because the game didn't end when I conceded and I thought that might make it finally finish. The game didn't finish and now it completely hung, I couldn't click on anything that worked at all anymore. I then disconnected and reconnected to try to get back to the rest of the tournament.

I saw in the tournament screen that the game had ended in a draw (?!). Then when the other games finished, the tournament didn't continue. Apparently the bug on my game had bugged the entire tournament and wasted everybody's time :(
PalladiaMors

Postby Ukki » 28 Jun 2015, 19:20

I had a Fiend Hunter out that had previously exiled a Melira, Sylvok Outcast. During my opponent's attack step (attacking with a 3/3 Anafensa, Kin-Tree Spirit) I flashed in Restoration Angel and bounced my Fiend Hunter. Fiend Hunter triggered its ETB effect and I was able to exile another creature, but my opponent did not get their Melira back (I don't think the leaves the battlefield trigger for Fiend Hunter ever went on the stack, but I might have missed it). I also had Impact Tremors and Altar of the Brood in play.
Ukki

Postby PalladiaMors » 28 Jun 2015, 22:30

Another small problem: I activated a fetch land, probably a Wooded Foothills, and instead of the library popup I got the graphic glitch shown in the screenshot below. The game subsequently froze up, and I was forced to disconnect.

LevelX: That is the window showing the library cards, but with a too big vertical size. I've seen another report about that problem some weeks ago in a german forum. But it was not reproducable. You can try to resize by clicking on the edge of the window ao it disappears and is redrawn if you click on a card on the battlefield. Don't know if that works. And report if you can reproduce this problem.
PalladiaMors

Postby Allanon87 » 29 Jun 2015, 01:27

During an Odyssey draft, I was not able to use the activated ability of "Dirty Wererat" (B, discard card from your hand: regenerate).

Allanon87

Postby fireshoes » 30 Jun 2015, 01:19

Looks like xmage.de is down. Website not loading, can't log in on the client, find button not working.

Edit: back up

LevelX: There were a short maintenance time from the server provider announced. I guess that was the reason.
fireshoes

PreviousNext

Return to XMage