It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 01:31

Text Size

casual play

by BetaSteward

Moderators: North, BetaSteward, noxx, jeffwadsworth, JayDi, TheElk801, LevelX, CCGHQ Admins

casual play

Postby WrinKtontaf » 09 Jul 2015, 01:34

Greetings.

I've been playing Magic since Revised (I quit after Urza's block and then got back into it pretty hardcore around Theros). My friends and I play around the kitchen table mostly and it's a pretty relaxed group. There are nights we play standard but mostly it's just bring several decks and go, we don't care about banned lists or restricted lists.

We've been using xmage to test decks for FNM or to play on nights where we couldn't get together, but tonight I just wanted to play some old school magic. I pulled out my Necropotence deck because I noticed with the last update, Ivory Tower is included (I had to substitute Library of Leng with Reliquary Tower) But, when I go to try to play a game with it, I'm limited to strict formats and I can't seem to find just a casual play option that'll let me use my deck (I run four necro so it's banned in Vintage and restricted in Legacy).

Am I missing something?
WrinKtontaf

Re: casual play

Postby WrinKtontaf » 09 Jul 2015, 01:37

Never mind. I answered my own question. The limited format let me play it against the AI. I had assumed that was for draft. Sorry to ask a useless question... mods feel free to delete the thread.
WrinKtontaf

Return to XMage