It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 20:56

Text Size

Bug Reports xmage 1.4.3

by BetaSteward

Moderators: North, BetaSteward, noxx, jeffwadsworth, JayDi, TheElk801, LevelX, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Bug Reports xmage 1.4.3

Postby koiksen » 18 Aug 2015, 08:43

This occured when Tasigur, the Golden Fang was being cast with delve while Burning-Tree Shaman was in play. I have to post the bug report as attachment, because the forum did not let me copy paste it in here. Sorry for that.

bug.txt
(1.85 KiB) Downloaded 197 times

LevelX: Fixed beyond 1.4.3v1
koiksen

Postby Perasan » 19 Aug 2015, 02:38

For the pongify evolve inmortal trigger, i can't explain exactly were is the bug cause my english bug if i have in to play a cloudfin raptor when i cast a pogify on a Young Wolf i At the end i need to have a 3/4 raptor, a 2/2 Wolf and a 3/3 ape and this not appen

Cheers
Perasan

Postby Laqutis » 19 Aug 2015, 10:36

Perasan wrote:For the pongify evolve inmortal trigger, i can't explain exactly were is the bug cause my english bug if i have in to play a cloudfin raptor when i cast a pogify on a Young Wolf i At the end i need to have a 3/4 raptor, a 2/2 Wolf and a 3/3 ape and this not appen

Cheers
you are wrong you should have a 2/3 Cloudfin Raptor

the stack should look very simple

with the 0/1 Cloudfin Raptor and Young Wolf in play;
-you cast Pongify,
-Pongify resolves (this is where you are making your mistake) Young Wolf is destroyed & it's controller "you" put a 3/3 Ape into play simultaneously
-Both the Cloudfin Raptor's Evolve & the Young Wolf's Undying triggers attempt to stack you choose the order of the two triggers last played resolves first as per usual
-In either case Cloudfin Raptor becomes a 1/2 then with the Young Wolf undying reentry the Raptor becomes a 2/3
Laqutis

Postby Aycaramba » 19 Aug 2015, 17:06

Hi the urza lands doesn´t produce the right amount of mana, if Tron is assembled.

Fireshoes: Fixed beyond 1.4.3v2
Aycaramba

Postby fireshoes » 20 Aug 2015, 04:44

In a multiplayer game, when the first player lost, the [playername] has lost message kept repeating over and over. The message did not repeat when the other two players died though. The player that lost died through commander damage, if that matters. When the last player conceded, the game state did say it was waiting for the first player that died.

game lost bug.jpg

LevelX: Fixed beyond 1.4.3v3
fireshoes

Postby fireshoes » 20 Aug 2015, 04:48

I had Fireshrieker equipped to Taniwha. When Taniwha phased out, the Fireshrieker remained visible on the battlefield, appearing to be attached to a Coldsteel Heart. The Fireshrieker should have been phased out indirectly.

502.15i When a permanent phases out, any local enchantments or Equipment attached to that permanent phase out at the same time. This alternate way of phasing out is known as phasing out "indirectly." An enchantment or Equipment that phased out indirectly won't phase in by itself, but instead phases in along with the card it's attached to.

phased out with equipment.jpg

fireshoes

Postby PalladiaMors » 20 Aug 2015, 15:09

Spectral Bears's image has a problem, Ebony Rhino's image is being displayed instead;

There's a small typo in Necropotence's tooltip text: "whenever you discards a card" instead of "whenever you discard a card";

The alternate arts for Strip Mine and Mishra's Factory are unavailable. If I recall correctly, each card has 4 image variants in Antiquities.

Fixed beyond 1.4.3v2
PalladiaMors

Postby Grahf » 20 Aug 2015, 21:13

Tron is bugged. I have all 3 lands on the battlefield, but they still produce only one colorless mana.

LevelX: Like already said, it's fixed beyond 1.4.3v2
Grahf

Postby Grahf » 21 Aug 2015, 09:58

When i control other player (with mindslaver), i can not play or activated anything on his side.
Grahf

Postby Rainheart » 21 Aug 2015, 17:01

Goblin Rabblemaster doesn't make forcefully attack your other goblins.

LevelX: Can't reproduce any problem with Rabblemaster and Goblins forced to attack. Can you provide more information how to reproduce?
Rainheart

Postby Benfird » 22 Aug 2015, 02:09

It seems that a spell with it's buyback cost paid returned to hand after it fizzled (by failing to target) when it should go to graveyard.

"Q: If I pay a spell's buyback cost, but it fizzles, do I get the card back anyway?
A: If you pay a buyback cost, you would get the card back during the spell's resolution. So if it never resolves (i.e., something counters it or it fizzles against all of its targets), you don't get the card back."

Benfird

Postby Shrrgnien » 22 Aug 2015, 15:54

"Chromatic Sphere - Fixed Chromatic Sphere being undoable to spy for next card to draw."
Still undoable.

LevelX: Undo can be deactivated if used not for casting a spell. But if you use it during a spell casting the cancel button for this spell casting can't be removed because the way xmage handles spell casting (maybe you have not enough mana and then you would be locked without the cancel button). So no real solution to solve this problem yet. The spell canceling has not to undo the usage of Chromatic Sphere, what's not possible yet.
Probably there is a complete redesign of spell casting neccessary to solve this.

https://github.com/magefree/mage/issues/1224
Shrrgnien

Postby Mhael66 » 23 Aug 2015, 01:27

Not really an issue but I noticed the 5ed smoke is using the vampire bats card art, thought I'd post it.

http://www.slightlymagic.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=70&t=13632&p=177639#p177639
Mhael66

Postby emptycircle » 23 Aug 2015, 03:35

Bug report - Megrim

Was playing a 4 player free for all Commander match. Player D had the enchantment 'Megrim' in play, then cast Incendiary Command to destroy a nonbasic land and have each player discard their hand and draw a new one.

Expected result: Each player gets a Megrim trigger for each card discarded.

Observed result: Player A (the host of the game and the next player in turn order, in case that matters) took all the Megrim triggers from all players, and died. No other players lost life to the Megrim. All life loss from the Megrim ended up on the same player.

Thanks!

emptycircle

Re: Bug Reports xmage 1.4.3v2

Postby Tastaturtaste » 23 Aug 2015, 14:05

There appears to be a bug regarding the monsterous ability of Colossus of Akros.
Normally he should be able to attack after he gets monsterous additionally to getting 10 +1/+1 counters.
As far as I have seen he does get the counters but is not able to attack.
In the combat phase he gets no visual indicator (purple frame) but if I click on him anyway the Undo- button appears in the interface.
There appears no red arrow that indicates the attack, also no damage is done to the enemy player.
He does not tap when trying to attack with him.

Tested in Constructed Standard against AI.

I hope you can fix the bug, because my new deck depends heavily on his ability to attack.

PS: You guys did a great job and I love XMage.

LevelX: Can't reproduce this problem. The blue frame appears while attackers can be selected and the Colossus taps when selected for attack. Were any other maybe relevant cards involved while the problem happened?
Tastaturtaste

PreviousNext

Return to XMage