It is currently 20 Apr 2024, 01:49

Text Size

Bug Reports xmage 1.4.4

by BetaSteward

Moderators: North, BetaSteward, noxx, jeffwadsworth, JayDi, TheElk801, LevelX, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Bug Reports xmage 1.4.4

Postby sipes1946 » 04 Oct 2015, 17:03

error that caused me to win a match on a rollback versus AI---->

http://prntscr.com/8no933

LevelX: That's not showing the reason for the iteration. Can you provide the game log from the game?

I don't think I have it---I played a land that required me to pay 1 coloreless mana or sac that land (Rupture Spire)--it was turn 1 so I had no mana to pay so I tried a rollback and then I was declared the winner with that error window I linked before...
sipes1946

Postby Scaatis » 04 Oct 2015, 23:46

I think the interaction between Guile and Chorus of the Conclave is incorrect.

When a creature spell is cast with extra mana via Chorus, is countered, and recast by the player controlling Guile, it still enters the battlefield with counters on it.

I don't think this is correct, as the casting enabled by Guile is a seperate casting.

LevelX: Fixed beyond 1.4.4v8
Scaatis

Postby Radon » 05 Oct 2015, 09:08

Hi,

I am little new here so please forgive me if I am doing this wrong:)

I found a little bug with Inkmoth Nexus where, once an opponent attacks, and I in reply want to activate it's ability to turn it into a creature, it gets stuck at the choose blocker step/phase and I'm unable to activate the ability. If I click continue it deals combat damage, and passes priority after which in the end of combat I'm able to activate Inkmoth Nexus to turn to a creature(a little bit late:))

LevelX: Check the setting in Preferences=>Phases & Priority and don't use skip keys (e.g. F9/F4/F5) before combat phase.
Radon

Postby LoneFox » 05 Oct 2015, 18:54

Guerrilla Tactics does not trigger when discarded to opponent's Ravenous Rats.

I found this when trying to implement Metrognome, which has similar ability. It seems to be the middle part of the trigger check
Code: Select all
StackObject.class.isInstance(game.getObject(event.getSourceId()))
that is failing, but I don't really understand what it is trying to do...

But let's be careful to not cause the opposite bug, where it triggers when it shouldn't. We don't want to be that bad... :lol:

LoneFox
Programmer

Postby Doctor Weird » 06 Oct 2015, 03:27

Avatar of Slaughter does not force all creatures to attack as it should.

Edit: I decided to test the above and found the forced attack now worked, but the fact is that it didn't last night. Although this was a 5-player EDH game with a very chaotic board state I checked all possible cards on the table at the time and there were no cards in play that could restrict attacks or make creatures unable to attack at all. The only thing that could even come close was a City of Solitude on my battlefield, but that should also have no effect on the Avatar's ability.

Here's the log from that game. Had to upload it externally seeing as the forum won't allow it as an attachment, even as a text file, because it sees the HTML tags and considers it a possible attack vector.

I quickly edited it to have a different background color and line breaks so it was easily readable, unlike the default log formatting. It's a very long log but the Avatar is played at 4:12, followed by a Tempt with Reflections, further copied by everyone through my own Hive Mind, causing everyone to have their own Avatar of Slaughter (which, as far as I know, shouldn't cause the forced attack to not work), and the next player's attack, where he still has his own copy of an Avatar in play with no summoning sickness, happens at the 4:35 mark, where you can see he attacks with 0 creatures, which shouldn't happen.

LevelX: Fixed a bug beyond 1.4.4v8 that allowed to ignore attack requirements if the attacker was clicked to let it not attack. I guess that was the reason for your problem.

The bug about double strike described below still remains true, by the way.

Avatar of Slaughter also gives double strike to all permanents, regardless of them being creatures or not. You played an Island? It now has double strike! That Mana Crypt you have there? Definitely needs double strike too! Avatar of Slaughter doesn't care, everything and everyone must fight.

Edit 2: my uneducated guess from looking is that the problem lies on line 60, but again, just me guessing, I'm not familiar enough with XMage's functions to know for sure.

Doctor Weird

Postby rigeld2 » 06 Oct 2015, 20:31

Radon wrote:Hi,

I am little new here so please forgive me if I am doing this wrong:)

I found a little bug with Inkmoth Nexus where, once an opponent attacks, and I in reply want to activate it's ability to turn it into a creature, it gets stuck at the choose blocker step/phase and I'm unable to activate the ability. If I click continue it deals combat damage, and passes priority after which in the end of combat I'm able to activate Inkmoth Nexus to turn to a creature(a little bit late:))
You have to activate the land during the Declare Attackers step when you have priority. If you wait until the Declare Blockers step you have to declare blockers before anyone gets priority.
rigeld2

Postby hamitasgarov » 07 Oct 2015, 07:30

I sacrificed a manifested face-down Smothering Abomination to Nantuko Husk and it made me draw a card.

Thank you! :)

hamitasgarov

Postby mrcaterpillar » 07 Oct 2015, 15:22

Knowledge Pool has a faulty Imprint trigger. If a player flickers a Knowledge Pool, it triggers Imprint, but it adds to the pool of old cards, and you can still cast cards imprinted on a previous Knowledge Pool. This is wrong, as each KP should own it's separate set of imprinted cards.

mrcaterpillar

Postby Doctor Weird » 07 Oct 2015, 16:44

Strionic Resonator is missing the "you control" clause when targeting, meaning you can copy triggered abilities from your opponents. Its tooltip also uses the word "target" twice in a row.

Doctor Weird

Postby gmzombie » 07 Oct 2015, 18:55

Nissa, Vastwood Seer her +1 ability only puts cards in hand even if it is a land and if it is a land it should go into the battlefield.

LevelX: I couldn't identify a bug. Added a test and revealed lands are put onto battlefield.

Also Sunken Hollow land won't allow game to play says it isn't in this server version. I'm using 1.4.4v8

LevelX: Delete all files in your client DB file [mage-client]/db/. Restart the client, connect to a server to get the db and load and resave your deck after. Probably you have a wrong collectors number in your client DB for Sunken Hollow because Sunken Hollow had a wrong collectors number as it was added to XMage but it's corrected meanwhile.
can I maze of ith your snowstorm?

http://home.comcast.net/~gmzombie/index.html old stuff in here. don't use this stuff right now till I get time to get back into it and readjust.
gmzombie

Postby APWhite » 07 Oct 2015, 21:30

Mizzium Meddler Crash.

Playing Human versus Mad Bot.
Bot played a Mizzium Meddler. There is a text issue. The card "When MM enters the battlefield, you may change a target of target spell...." But the in-game text is missing the 'may'.

The 'invalid target error was generated and the game was set back one turn.

A screen shot is located at http://innovapain.com/borg/images/MizziumMeddlerCrash.png

APWhite

Postby arkie87 » 07 Oct 2015, 22:36

Blizzard Specter wont force return of permanent when i select that option (it allows me to select it, but it still causes opponent to discard a card).

arkie87

Postby Tankinater » 08 Oct 2015, 03:20

I cast Show and Tell, and put Sheoldred, Whispering One into play and my opponent put Phyrexian Metamorph into play and he was able to clone my Sheoldred, Whispering One.

01.06.2011 If Phyrexian Metamorph somehow enters the battlefield at the same time as another permanent (due to Mass Polymorph or Liliana Vess's third ability, for example), Phyrexian Metamorph can't become a copy of that permanent. You may only choose a permanent that's already on the battlefield.

http://www.mtgsalvation.com/forums/magi ... -metamorph
Tankinater

Postby Pointnab » 09 Oct 2015, 07:14

Playing against my friends, Mayael's Aria, with Spellbreaker Behemoth on the field, failed to place counters or increase life. Assuming it might have glitched for that one game, we tried it again in a different match and no dice.

Activation
Screenshot_3.png
Mayael's Aria activates
Nothing happening
Screenshot_4.png
and nothing happens

Gamelog (can't attach file, can't link to pastebin cause new user):
| Open
<html>
<head>

</head>
<body>
<font color="#CCCC33">2:30 AM: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Nab</font><font color="Orange">
has joined the game</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">2:30 AM: </font><font color="#20B2AA">wimchimp</font><font color="Orange">
has joined the game</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">: </font><font color="Orange"><br><b>Match score:</b><br></font><font color="#20B2AA">wimchimp</font><font color="Orange">
- 0 wins<br>DeckHash: 132732482798406898<br></font><font color="#20B2AA">Nab</font><font color="Orange">
- 0 wins<br>DeckHash: -696073797531407491<br><br>You have to win 1 game to
win the complete match<br><br>Game has started<br><br></font>
<font color="#CCCC33">2:30 AM: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Nab</font><font color="White">
shuffles his or her library.</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">2:30 AM: </font><font color="#20B2AA">wimchimp</font><font color="White">
<font color="#CCCC33">2:30 AM: </font><font color="#20B2AA">wimchimp</font><font color="White">
won the toss</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">2:31 AM: </font><font color="#20B2AA">wimchimp</font><font color="White">
chooses that he or she takes the first turn</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">2:31 AM: </font><font color="#20B2AA">wimchimp</font><font color="White">
draws seven cards</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">2:31 AM: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Nab</font><font color="White">
draws seven cards</font>
keeps hand</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">2:31 AM: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Nab</font><font color="White">
keeps hand</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">2:31 AM: </font><font color="Orange">Turn 1 </font><font color="#20B2AA">wimchimp</font><font color="Orange">
(20 - 20)</font>
plays </font><font color="#B0C4DE">Ghost Quarter [d0f]</font>
casts </font><font color="#B0C4DE">Lantern of Insight [30e]</font>
attacks with 0 creatures</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">2:31 AM: </font><font color="Orange">Turn 2 </font><font color="#20B2AA">Nab</font><font color="Orange">
(20 - 20)</font>
draws a revealed card (</font><font color="#90EE90">Harrow [715]</font><font color="White">)</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">2:32 AM: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Nab</font><font color="White">
plays </font><font color="#B0C4DE">Forest [7db]</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">2:32 AM: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Nab</font><font color="White">
casts </font><font color="#90EE90">Birds of Paradise [b41]</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">2:32 AM: </font><font color="Orange">Turn 3 </font><font color="#20B2AA">wimchimp</font><font color="Orange">
(20 - 20)</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">2:32 AM: </font><font color="#20B2AA">wimchimp</font><font color="White">
draws a revealed card (</font><font color="#B0C4DE">Codex Shredder [f98]</font><font color="White">)</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">2:32 AM: </font><font color="#20B2AA">wimchimp</font><font color="White">
plays </font><font color="#B0C4DE">Llanowar Wastes [f64]</font>
casts </font><font color="#B0C4DE">Codex Shredder [f98]</font>
loses 1 life</font>
casts </font><font color="#90EE90">Ancient Stirrings [e2d]</font>
moves a card to hand</font>
reveals </font><font color="#B0C4DE">Mox Opal</font>
puts a card from library to the bottom of his or her library</font>
puts </font><font color="#90EE90">Ancient Stirrings [e2d]</font><font color="White">
from stack into his or her graveyard</font>
casts </font><font color="#B0C4DE">Mox Opal [1e7]</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">2:33 AM: </font><font color="#20B2AA">wimchimp</font><font color="White">
casts </font><font color="#B0C4DE">Pyrite Spellbomb [0f7]</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">2:33 AM: </font><font color="#20B2AA">wimchimp</font><font color="White">
<font color="#CCCC33">2:33 AM: </font><font color="Orange">Turn 4 </font><font color="#20B2AA">Nab</font><font color="Orange">
(20 - 19)</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">2:33 AM: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Nab</font><font color="White">
draws a revealed card (</font><font color="#DAA520">Mayael's Aria [2c1]</font><font color="White">)</font>
activates: Target player puts the top card of his or her library into his
or her graveyard. from </font><font color="#B0C4DE">Codex Shredder [f98]</font><font color="White">
targeting </font><font color="#20B2AA">Nab</font><font color="White"> </font>
<font color="#CCCC33">2:33 AM: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Nab</font><font color="White">
puts </font><font color="#90EE90">Soul's Might [63b]</font><font color="White">
from library into his or her graveyard</font>
loses 2 life</font>
plays </font><font color="#B0C4DE">Stomping Ground [ece]</font>
sacrificed </font><font color="#B0C4DE">Forest [7db]</font>
casts </font><font color="#90EE90">Harrow [715]</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">2:34 AM: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Nab</font><font color="White">
searches his or her library</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">2:34 AM: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Nab</font><font color="White">
puts </font><font color="#B0C4DE">Forest [384]</font><font color="White">
from library onto the Battlefield</font>
puts </font><font color="#B0C4DE">Forest [466]</font><font color="White">
puts </font><font color="#90EE90">Harrow [715]</font><font color="White">
casts </font><font color="#90EE90">Farseek [ca1]</font>
puts </font><font color="#B0C4DE">Temple Garden [c65]</font><font color="White">
puts </font><font color="#90EE90">Farseek [ca1]</font><font color="White">
<font color="#CCCC33">2:34 AM: </font><font color="Orange">Turn 5 </font><font color="#20B2AA">wimchimp</font><font color="Orange">
(18 - 19)</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">2:34 AM: </font><font color="#20B2AA">wimchimp</font><font color="White">
or her graveyard. from </font><font color="#B0C4DE">Codex Shredder [f98]</font><font color="White">
targeting </font><font color="#20B2AA">wimchimp</font><font color="White"> </font>
<font color="#CCCC33">2:34 AM: </font><font color="#20B2AA">wimchimp</font><font color="White">
puts </font><font color="#B0C4DE">Glimmervoid [503]</font><font color="White">
draws a revealed card (</font><font color="#B0C4DE">Mox Opal [c90]</font><font color="White">)</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">2:35 AM: </font><font color="#20B2AA">wimchimp</font><font color="White">
casts </font><font color="#B0C4DE">Mox Opal [c90]</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">2:35 AM: </font><font color="#B0C4DE">Mox Opal [c90]</font><font color="White">
is put into graveyard from battlefield</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">2:35 AM: </font><font color="#20B2AA">wimchimp</font><font color="White">
<font color="#CCCC33">2:35 AM: </font><font color="Orange">Turn 6 </font><font color="#20B2AA">Nab</font><font color="Orange">
(18 - 19)</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">2:35 AM: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Nab</font><font color="White">
draws a revealed card (</font><font color="#90EE90">Oracle of Mul Daya
[81b]</font><font color="White">)</font>
sacrificed </font><font color="#B0C4DE">Pyrite Spellbomb [0f7]</font>
activates: draw a card. from </font><font color="#B0C4DE">Pyrite Spellbomb
[0f7]</font>
draws a revealed card (</font><font color="#696969">Surgical Extraction
[950]</font><font color="White">)</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">2:35 AM: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Nab</font><font color="White">
casts </font><font color="#90EE90">Bloom Tender [e9e]</font>
casts </font><font color="#DAA520">Mayael's Aria [2c1]</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">2:35 AM: </font><font color="Orange">Turn 7 </font><font color="#20B2AA">wimchimp</font><font color="Orange">
(18 - 19)</font>
draws a revealed card (</font><font color="#DAA520">Abrupt Decay [1a4]</font><font color="White">)</font>
targeting </font><font color="#20B2AA">wimchimp</font><font color="White"> </font>
<font color="#CCCC33">2:36 AM: </font><font color="#20B2AA">wimchimp</font><font color="White">
puts </font><font color="#B0C4DE">Llanowar Wastes [f6d]</font><font color="White">
<font color="#CCCC33">2:36 AM: </font><font color="#20B2AA">wimchimp</font><font color="White">
<font color="#CCCC33">2:36 AM: </font><font color="Orange">Turn 8 </font><font color="#20B2AA">Nab</font><font color="Orange">
(18 - 19)</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">2:36 AM: </font><font color="White">Ability triggers: </font><font color="#DAA520">Mayael's
Aria [2c1]</font><font color="White"> - At the beginning of your upkeep,
put a +1/+1 counter on each creature you control if you control a creature
with power 5 or greater. Then you gain 10 life if you control a creature
with power 10 or greater. Then you win the game if you control a creature
with power 20 or greater.</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">2:36 AM: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Nab</font><font color="White">
draws a revealed card (</font><font color="#DAA520">Spellbreaker Behemoth
[35f]</font><font color="White">)</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">2:36 AM: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Nab</font><font color="White">
casts </font><font color="#DAA520">Spellbreaker Behemoth [35f]</font>
casts </font><font color="#90EE90">Oracle of Mul Daya [81b]</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">2:37 AM: </font><font color="Orange">Turn 9 </font><font color="#20B2AA">wimchimp</font><font color="Orange">
(18 - 19)</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">2:37 AM: </font><font color="#20B2AA">wimchimp</font><font color="White">
<font color="#CCCC33">2:37 AM: </font><font color="#20B2AA">wimchimp</font><font color="White">
puts </font><font color="#B0C4DE">Ghost Quarter [d3a]</font><font color="White">
draws a revealed card (</font><font color="#B0C4DE">Codex Shredder [e43]</font><font color="White">)</font>
loses 1 life</font>
casts </font><font color="#696969">Inquisition of Kozilek [699]</font><font color="White">
targeting </font><font color="#20B2AA">Nab</font><font color="White"> </font>
<font color="#CCCC33">2:37 AM: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Nab</font><font color="White">
reveals </font><font color="#90EE90">Soul's Might</font><font color="White">,
</font><font color="#90EE90">Oracle of Mul Daya</font>
puts </font><font color="#696969">Inquisition of Kozilek [699]</font><font color="White">
<font color="#CCCC33">2:38 AM: </font><font color="#20B2AA">wimchimp</font><font color="White">
<font color="#CCCC33">2:38 AM: </font><font color="#20B2AA">wimchimp</font><font color="White">
casts </font><font color="#B0C4DE">Codex Shredder [e43]</font>
or her graveyard. from </font><font color="#B0C4DE">Codex Shredder [e43]</font><font color="White">
puts </font><font color="#DAA520">Abrupt Decay [642]</font><font color="White">
<font color="#CCCC33">2:38 AM: </font><font color="Orange">Turn 10 </font><font color="#20B2AA">Nab</font><font color="Orange">
(18 - 18)</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">2:38 AM: </font><font color="White">Ability triggers: </font><font color="#DAA520">Mayael's
<font color="#CCCC33">2:38 AM: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Nab</font><font color="White">
draws a revealed card (</font><font color="#90EE90">Cultivate [6a9]</font><font color="White">)</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">2:39 AM: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Nab</font><font color="White">
loses 2 life</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">2:39 AM: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Nab</font><font color="White">
plays </font><font color="#B0C4DE">Stomping Ground [fc9]</font>
casts </font><font color="#90EE90">Cultivate [6a9]</font>
reveals </font><font color="#B0C4DE">Forest</font><font color="White">, </font><font color="#B0C4DE">Mountain</font>
puts </font><font color="#B0C4DE">Forest [85c]</font><font color="White">
puts a card from library into his or her hand</font>
puts </font><font color="#90EE90">Cultivate [6a9]</font><font color="White">
<font color="#CCCC33">2:40 AM: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Nab</font><font color="White">
plays </font><font color="#B0C4DE">Mountain [f10]</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">2:40 AM: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Nab</font><font color="White">
casts </font><font color="#90EE90">Oracle of Mul Daya [743]</font>
plays </font><font color="#B0C4DE">Plains [ab5]</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">2:40 AM: </font><font color="Orange">Turn 11 </font><font color="#20B2AA">wimchimp</font><font color="Orange">
(16 - 18)</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">2:46 AM: </font><font color="#20B2AA">wimchimp</font><font color="White">
draws a revealed card (</font><font color="#B0C4DE">Tendo Ice Bridge [163]</font><font color="White">)</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">2:46 AM: </font><font color="#20B2AA">wimchimp</font><font color="White">
<font color="#CCCC33">2:46 AM: </font><font color="Orange">Turn 12 </font><font color="#20B2AA">Nab</font><font color="Orange">
(16 - 18)</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">2:46 AM: </font><font color="White">Ability triggers: </font><font color="#DAA520">Mayael's
<font color="#CCCC33">2:48 AM: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Nab</font><font color="White">
draws a revealed card (</font><font color="#B0C4DE">Mountain [6ae]</font><font color="White">)</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">2:49 AM: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Nab</font><font color="White">
plays </font><font color="#B0C4DE">Mountain [6ae]</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">2:50 AM: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Nab</font><font color="White">
casts </font><font color="#90EE90">Soul's Might [903]</font><font color="White">
targeting </font><font color="#DAA520">Spellbreaker Behemoth [35f]</font><font color="White">
</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">2:50 AM: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Nab</font><font color="White">
puts </font><font color="#90EE90">Soul's Might [903]</font><font color="White">
attacks with 1 creature</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">2:50 AM: </font><font color="White">Attacker: </font><font color="#DAA520">Spellbreaker
Behemoth [35f]</font><font color="White"> (10/10) unblocked</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">2:50 AM: </font><font color="#20B2AA">wimchimp</font><font color="White">
loses 10 life</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">2:50 AM: </font><font color="Orange">Turn 13 </font><font color="#20B2AA">wimchimp</font><font color="Orange">
(16 - 8)</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">2:50 AM: </font><font color="#20B2AA">wimchimp</font><font color="White">
draws a revealed card (</font><font color="#B0C4DE">Lantern of Insight
[177]</font><font color="White">)</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">2:50 AM: </font><font color="Orange">Turn 14 </font><font color="#20B2AA">Nab</font><font color="Orange">
(16 - 8)</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">2:50 AM: </font><font color="White">Ability triggers: </font><font color="#DAA520">Mayael's
draws a revealed card (</font><font color="#90EE90">Oracle of Mul Daya
[4a4]</font><font color="White">)</font>
casts </font><font color="#90EE90">Oracle of Mul Daya [4a4]</font>
attacks with 1 creature</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">2:50 AM: </font><font color="White">Attacker: </font><font color="#DAA520">Spellbreaker
Behemoth [35f]</font><font color="White"> (10/10) unblocked</font>
loses 10 life</font>
has lost the game.</font>
has won the game</font>
</body>
</html>

Pointnab

Postby sipes1946 » 09 Oct 2015, 16:09

5ED Stasis has the wrong card image

LoneFox: This seems to have been fixed some time ago. You need to delete the wrong image and then download the correct one.

Ice Age Land Cap has the wrong card image

LoneFox: Fixed beyond 1.4.4v8. It will also require re-downloading the image after you've got the fix.
sipes1946

PreviousNext

Return to XMage