It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 16:10

Text Size

Bug Reports xmage 1.4.4

by BetaSteward

Moderators: North, BetaSteward, noxx, jeffwadsworth, JayDi, TheElk801, LevelX, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Bug Reports xmage 1.4.4

Postby Finbez » 05 Nov 2015, 19:21

Stone Calendar behaves sort of strangely. It prompts at every phase how much cost reduction you want to apply(0/1) and even if you select one, it immediately prompts again. Best solution would be to ask once and give an option to always apply the cost reduction(I can't think of a scenario where you don't want the reduction).

LevelX: Fixed beyond 1.4.4v12
Finbez

Postby ProxyMeister » 06 Nov 2015, 19:36

After accepting a 'rollback to start of current turn' request from opp, I dont get priority anymore during any turn or phase. Removing all skips does not solve this.....
ProxyMeister

Postby endidymion » 07 Nov 2015, 08:42

Cartel Aristocrat died to a Monastery Swiftspear in combat after giving it Pro Red.

LevelX: Can you provide the game log?
endidymion

Postby DiMiaN » 07 Nov 2015, 09:36

When mulligan and scry 1, and start organize the cards in hand, the scry window disappears with only option is to press done button.

LevelX: Yes, a known weakness of the window/select handling. You have to click on a potential target to redisplay the window to select a target from the window.
So the solution in this case is simply click on an avatar image/name (the same way you select a player). If you do the select window gets redisplayed immediately.
DiMiaN

Postby hamitasgarov » 07 Nov 2015, 10:49

Pia and Kiran Nalaar and Whirler Rogue don't come up when you search "tokens" because their text on the card database reads "artifact creature token", without the "s". - Thank you! :)

hamitasgarov

Postby tumorbr » 07 Nov 2015, 11:40

When you cast Scaleguard Sentinels revealing Dromoka, the Eternal, it doesn't came with a +1/+1 counter

tumorbr

Postby Doctor Weird » 07 Nov 2015, 22:24

Ior Ruin Expedition's activated ability makes you draw three cards, the correct is two cards.

Doctor Weird

Postby ZeroIshtar » 08 Nov 2015, 05:43

Jhoira's Toolbox does not appear to have it's ability, or at least it doesn't show up when hovering over it. When hovering over it, it shows the card as blank. Happened while playing a human.

ZeroIshtar

Postby foxy » 08 Nov 2015, 15:17

My opponent had Opal Guardian in play as an enchantment. I played a creature and Opal Guardian correctly changed into a flying 3/4 creature. On my opponent's next turn, he attacked with Opal Guardian. I blocked with Dwynen, Gilt-Leaf Daen which was a 4/5 due to the effect of Imperious Perfect. Although Dwynen blocked the damage, Opal Guardian survived and did not go to the graveyard. My Dwynen did have an aura on it -- Flickerform. Perhaps that enchantment is the problem....

UPDATE:
On my next turn, I played Elvish Archdruid which raised my Dwynen, Gilt-Leaf Daen to 5/6. When my opponent attacked on his next turn with Opal Guardian, I blocked with Dwynen again. This time, Opal Guardian DID correctly go to the graveyard.

Hope this additional information helps you pinpoint the problem.

Thanks.
foxy

Postby Doctor Weird » 08 Nov 2015, 19:17

Epic Experiment doesn't work properly and has a few issues with it.

First, if you click "Yes" to casting instants/sorceries from the exiled cards a new window pops up with all the instants and sorceries highlighted but there's no "Done" button, so the only way to move forward is to click and cast every highlighted spell. This is not correct because Epic Experiment says "for each" and "you may" in its text, meaning you should be able to cast only the spells you want and ignore the ones you don't want to cast, but without that done button you have to click and play all the highlighted spells or else you won't be able to continue.

To make it even worse, because of the lack of said "Done" button to finish the spell, you can get stuck if you reveal a spell you can't legally cast at that time. For example, if I exile a Reset while resolving my Epic Experiment the pop-up window will highlight it because it's an instant, but if I click it a warning pops up saying I can't play Reset at that time, since it's not my opponent's turn, which is correct, but because Epic Experiment currently incorrectly forces you to cast every exiled instant/sorcery that leaves me stuck and unable to get out of that window, forcing me to close the game.

Finally, in the same vein, if I also exile, say, a Cyclonic Rift while no opponent has a nonland permanent on the table (meaning there are no legal targets for me to cast the Rift under normal circumstances), the Epic Experiment will also highlight it and expect me to cast it. When I do click it the Rift goes on the stack but XMage does not ask me to pick a target because, well, there are none, and so, once again, I'm stuck and have to close the game.

In sum: Epic Experiment needs a "Done" button for when you're picking which spells to cast from the exile window and it also needs to check if the spells it highlights can actually be legally cast at that time in the same way that XMage checks them when highlighting them in your hand or not.

Doctor Weird

Postby foxy » 09 Nov 2015, 13:24

My game crashed and I received an error report (below). The link that was given to post the error report to had been locked.

posting.php?mode=reply&f=70&t=3116
exception | Open
Game exception occurred: mage.MageException: Iterated player priority after game exception too often, game ends!
Server version: 1.4.4v12
mage.game.GameImpl.playPriority(GameImpl.java:1315)
mage.game.turn.Step.priority(Step.java:87)
mage.game.turn.Phase.playStep(Phase.java:210)
mage.game.turn.Phase.play(Phase.java:115)
mage.game.turn.Turn.play(Turn.java:152)
mage.game.GameImpl.playTurn(GameImpl.java:836)
mage.game.GameImpl.play(GameImpl.java:750)
mage.game.GameImpl.start(GameImpl.java:717)
mage.server.game.GameWorker.call(GameWorker.java:61)
java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

LevelX: This is only an exception shown after a loop was detected to prevent an endless loops. But it does not show the reason
foxy

Postby escplan9 » 10 Nov 2015, 18:17

Gideon Jura's +2 ability is unable to be selected - at least this was the case when my opponent had 0 creatures on board. I should still be able to +2 Gideon nonetheless.

LevelX: I can't reproduce this problem.
escplan9

Postby Embergem » 11 Nov 2015, 01:02

Creatures with the untap symbol, e.g. Pili-Pala can untap the turn they come into play if you have another way to tap them. This should not be possible unless they also have haste.

Embergem

Postby TonyTheFish » 11 Nov 2015, 05:38

Concerted Effort.

Effects all creatures on the battlefield when it should only effect creatures you control

TonyTheFish

Postby fireshoes » 12 Nov 2015, 16:48

From the 'missing tournament relevant cards' thread:
Zefnar wrote:Void Winnower doesn't prevent opponents from casting Mox Opal, is this true for all 0 CCM cards?
I also was able to cast a Dig Through Time with a Void Winnower in play, delving 5 cards.

fireshoes

PreviousNext

Return to XMage