It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 23:37

Text Size

Nivmagus Elemental

by BetaSteward

Moderators: North, BetaSteward, noxx, jeffwadsworth, JayDi, TheElk801, LevelX, CCGHQ Admins

Nivmagus Elemental

Postby wonderbob » 10 Sep 2015, 12:47

Hi fellow Planeswalker!

There seems to be a bit of a non-feature for Nivmagus Elemental. I cannot seem to exile instants or sorceries that is on the stack.

The only time I can is when an opponent puts something else on the stack and I get priority back, then I can exile my first spell.

Otherwise, I cast the spell, I get asked to pay the mana, and the spell gets resolved without me ever having the opportunity to exile it from the stack.

Am I missing something?

Is there a way around this?

Thanks!!
wonderbob

Re: Nivmagus Elemental

Postby fireshoes » 10 Sep 2015, 14:20

In the last update, an option was added to automatically pass priority whenever you cast a spell or activate an ability. Just make sure those are unchecked under preferences. Otherwise, if you click the spell and pay the costs, it is on the stack in the window in the bottom-right. Once you click "OK", priority passes to your opponent, so your opportunity to use Niv is before you click the OK button.
fireshoes

Re: Nivmagus Elemental

Postby wonderbob » 11 Sep 2015, 07:09

Thanks man!

I did check that, and thought it was unchecked, but I checked it, restarted, unchecked again, restarted and all working as expected now.
wonderbob

Return to XMage