It is currently 20 Apr 2024, 02:38

Text Size

Expedition Art

by BetaSteward

Moderators: North, BetaSteward, noxx, jeffwadsworth, JayDi, TheElk801, LevelX, CCGHQ Admins

Expedition Art

Postby scmurray15 » 04 Oct 2015, 13:58

Re: Missing images of tokens or new sets
Unread postby LevelX » 30 Sep 2015, 05:03

GhostlyGoats wrote:
So is there a fix for this or can i do it manually
Both, it did work for me with >= 1.4.4v6 client and it's always possible to add the images manually to the zip files (or folders if you don't use zips) of the client.

So if the download didn't work for you with >= 1.4.4v6 client there is maybe a network/connection problem between your system and the image source or the EXP zip file on your disc may be corrupted.
These users thanked the author LevelX for the post:
GhostlyGoats (30 Sep 2015, 05:24)

I am trying to use the automatic image download tool and it is missing the expeditions (and about 70 other cards).
I know that I can manually add them if I can find the files to do so; and someone explains how you add pictures to the zip.
Never done that.

Thanks
scmurray15

Re: Expedition Art

Postby fireshoes » 04 Oct 2015, 14:14

The expeditions are on mythicspoiler, scroll all the way down. I suppose they aren't downloading automatically because they are in their own set, EXP (which is correct when looking at the cards), but mythicspoiler has them in BFZ. So save each image in ../images/EXP/cardname.full.jpg

If you have your client console open (option for open or close is in launcher), then it will show which cards are not downloading correctly, so I can help you find the images. Many promo card images can be found at mtgsalvation.
fireshoes

Postby fireshoes » 04 Oct 2015, 14:29

I notice LevelX talked about downloading the Expedition images in the 'missing tokens' thread above, so I guess it does normally work, but someone was having problems too. Make sure you are using mythicspoiler for the image source.
fireshoes

Postby scmurray15 » 04 Oct 2015, 14:56

fireshoes wrote:If you have your client console open (option for open or close is in launcher), then it will show which cards are not downloading correctly, so I can help you find the images. Many promo card images can be found at mtgsalvation.
I dont follow. I am tried the first thing you suggested; and it did not work.
scmurray15

Postby LevelX » 04 Oct 2015, 18:29

fireshoes wrote:I notice LevelX talked about downloading the Expedition images in the 'missing tokens' thread above, so I guess it does normally work, but someone was having problems too. Make sure you are using mythicspoiler for the image source.
At least from mythicspoilers the download did work for me.
LevelX
DEVELOPER

Postby Doctor Weird » 04 Oct 2015, 18:37

This is how I got the Zendikar Expedition land images, let's see if it works for you:

1. Go to this post and download the file named EXP.zip in it: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=16367&start=30#p185975
  2. Once you have that file go to where you installed your XMage and find the "Images" folder. If you didn't change the location where it saves the images it should be easy to find. You will know you're in the right folder when you see a folder full of many zip files, one for each Magic set, such as "2ED.zip" and so on.
  3. Drag the file you downloaded and drop it in there with all the other zip files. It might tell you there's already a file with that name in there and ask you if you want to overwrite it, just say yes.
  4. Start XMage again and check if the images are working for you now.
Doctor Weird

Postby LevelX » 04 Oct 2015, 21:00

I tested the download for EXP again and the mysticspoiler source had actually still a bug.
Fixed beyond 1.4.4v8.
LevelX
DEVELOPER

Postby scmurray15 » 05 Oct 2015, 00:11

Doctor Weird wrote:This is how I got the Zendikar Expedition land images, let's see if it works for you:

1. Go to this post and download the file named EXP.zip in it: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=16367&start=30#p185975
  2. Once you have that file go to where you installed your XMage and find the "Images" folder. If you didn't change the location where it saves the images it should be easy to find. You will know you're in the right folder when you see a folder full of many zip files, one for each Magic set, such as "2ED.zip" and so on.
  3. Drag the file you downloaded and drop it in there with all the other zip files. It might tell you there's already a file with that name in there and ask you if you want to overwrite it, just say yes.
  4. Start XMage again and check if the images are working for you now.
That got it
THANKS
scmurray15

Return to XMage