It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 07:37

Text Size

Bug Reports xmage 1.4.5

by BetaSteward

Moderators: North, BetaSteward, noxx, jeffwadsworth, JayDi, TheElk801, LevelX, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Bug Reports xmage 1.4.5

Postby DaLosar » 29 Nov 2015, 01:13

Roon of the Hidden Realm is returning cards to their controler's control instead of the owner's control at the end of the turn. I used his ability on a Perplexing Chimera I gave my opponent and in the end of the turn it returned to the battlefield in his control.

LevelX: Fixed beyond 1.4.5v0
DaLosar

Postby fireshoes » 29 Nov 2015, 15:11

Blue mana sources are only producing black mana on the xmage.de server currently.
Edit: server restart has at least temporarily fixed the issue.

LevelX: Fixed by server restart. Basic cause for that issue not fixed yet.
fireshoes

Postby booot » 29 Nov 2015, 23:33

Spike Drone with two counters enters the battlefield, that really one.

fireshoes: Fixed beyond 1.4.5v0
booot

Postby Dimitri13 » 01 Dec 2015, 09:15

Whirlpool Rider targets both players on ETB.

LevelX: Well, I was not able to reproduce the problem you described. But I fixed some other problems concerning the Whirlpool creatures.
Dimitri13

Postby skaspels » 01 Dec 2015, 16:40

Several issues, listed in order of what's important to me:
1) Homura, Human Ascendant / Homura's Essence (can't get the card to link...), played as commander, when it died, prompt asked me if i wanted to return it to the command zone. I said no, and the card went to the graveyard. it did not flip.

2) opponent cast Curse of the Swine on my Homura, Human Ascendant / Homura's Essence commander; the commander returned to the command zone, but the boar token did not come into play.

LevelX: As pointed out this is correct by the rule.

3) Skirk Commando did not trigger when it damaged opponent, the only creature was a land enchanted with Living Terrain

first time posting, forgive me if i have erred in my formatting or functionality
skaspels

Postby foxy » 01 Dec 2015, 17:04

I am trying to play the AI. Each time I set up a New Match, the game just waits in queue and doesn't start. Am I missing a setting? (I can get into matches against human opponents).

LevelX: No error messages postet to sever or client log file/display? (I suppose your connected to your local server to use the AI player).
Last edited by foxy on 01 Dec 2015, 19:46, edited 1 time in total.
foxy

Postby Alph » 01 Dec 2015, 18:32

Alph wrote:Two problems found while testing the all-new legendary cube:
- Experience counters not working properly (e.g. Kalemne, Disciple of Iroas doesn't get his bonus)

LevelX: I Can't reproduce that problem. Any more information?

- Dethrone (ability) isn't working since the attacking creature will get a counter regardless of player's life being highest or not (experienced it with Marchesa, the Black Rose)
Cheers!

LevelX: I Can't reproduce that problem. Any more information?
No, sorry, will try to reproduce them and post the log
Thanks ;)
Alph

Postby Doctor Weird » 01 Dec 2015, 19:46

skaspels wrote:2) opponent cast Curse of the Swine on my Homura, Human Ascendant / Homura's Essence commander; the commander returned to the command zone, but the boar token did not come into play.
That one is correct. Curse says "for each creature exiled this way" and moving the commander to the command zone is a replacement effect, so Homura, Human Ascendant//Homura's Essence was never exiled and thus you get no token for it.

On a different subject:

Both of Suture Priest's abilities are optional, but only the second one ever asks you if you want to use it, the first one just gives you the life without asking.

Not a big deal... Until you see someone play a Tainted Remedy and your own Mycoloth becomes your worst enemy.

fireshoes: Fixed beyond 1.4.5v0
Doctor Weird

Postby XxHazard001xX » 03 Dec 2015, 20:13

I have an issue where blinkmoth urn mana does not empty from the mana pool between phases.

I have the gamelog if it is needed.
XxHazard001xX

Postby foxy » 03 Dec 2015, 23:49

foxy wrote:I am trying to play the AI. Each time I set up a New Match, the game just waits in queue and doesn't start. Am I missing a setting? (I can get into matches against human opponents).

LevelX: No error messages postet to sever or client log file/display? (I suppose your connected to your local server to use the AI player).
I have received no pop-up error messages. I have played several games against the AI, but now it's not opening a game at all.
foxy

Postby tuberov » 04 Dec 2015, 00:49

Played Molten Psyche in a game of EDH. It was copied by Melek, Izzet Paragon's trigger. Both instances of Molten Psyche caused me to lose life as well, instead of just my opponents.
tuberov

Postby TDS » 04 Dec 2015, 14:04

I found two bugs in my last Commander game:

Leeching Sliver drains life from all opponents, not just from the one attacked.

An opponent used his Simic Manipulator to steal one of my creatures. Then, another opponent cast Cyclonic Rift, returning my creature to my hand. However, when I cast it again it entered play still under my opponent's control.
TDS

Postby DaLosar » 04 Dec 2015, 14:29

tuberov wrote:Played Molten Psyche in a game of EDH. It was copied by Melek, Izzet Paragon's trigger. Both instances of Molten Psyche caused me to lose life as well, instead of just my opponents.
Are you sure you opponents didnt have something like Curse of Echoes or something else that damaged you? I used the same combo twice yesterday with no problems.

TDS wrote:An opponent used his Simic Manipulator to steal one of my creatures. Then, another opponent cast Cyclonic Rift, returning my creature to my hand. However, when I cast it again it entered play still under my opponent's control.
This seems like the Roon of the Hidden Realm bug I reported. My guess is that cards always enter under their last controller's control, creating some weird situations like these.
DaLosar

Postby TDS » 04 Dec 2015, 18:30

Another bug just happened, and this one's pretty bad. Opponent casts Wheel and Deal on me and two other opponents, we all discard our hands, but only one of us drew 7 new cards, the other two were left at 0 cards in hand.

TDS

Postby DaLosar » 07 Dec 2015, 03:46

tuberov wrote:Played Molten Psyche in a game of EDH. It was copied by Melek, Izzet Paragon's trigger. Both instances of Molten Psyche caused me to lose life as well, instead of just my opponents.
Confirmed, played a Melek, Izzet Paragon deck today and killed myself with Molten Psyche. I'm not sure if there are specific conditions, though.
DaLosar

PreviousNext

Return to XMage