It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 21:30

Text Size

Not returning to game after sideboarding *or* deadlock

by BetaSteward

Moderators: North, BetaSteward, noxx, jeffwadsworth, JayDi, TheElk801, LevelX, CCGHQ Admins

Not returning to game after sideboarding *or* deadlock

Postby Morfi » 01 Jan 2016, 16:54

Hi!

Often I have situations where after sideboarding I'm not returned to the table. The game exists on the tables list and have status "Dueling" but I can't even (watch) it, I can, however, watch other games.

In drafts I'm often locked up into state where I am waiting for player's action and he's waiting for mine, we can chat, but we can't rollback or even concede! Simply nothing happens if either one of us issue such command, complete "lock". The game is stopped after 600 seconds but I can't close the table or whatever, I have to close XMage entirely.

It might be so that I am on wifi but I guess after connecting to the server it's continous tcp connection right? If so then connection quality should not matter except for causing little delays but not such interruptions.
Morfi

Re: Not returning to game after sideboarding *or* deadlock

Postby Finbez » 01 Jan 2016, 23:20

The 2nd case where you enter the game and the board doesn't load is caused when either person has an out-of-date client. Dunno about the first.
Finbez

Return to XMage