It is currently 29 Apr 2024, 08:56

Text Size

Bug Reports xmage 1.4.7

by BetaSteward

Moderators: North, BetaSteward, noxx, jeffwadsworth, JayDi, TheElk801, LevelX, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Bug Reports xmage 1.4.7

Postby analogorithm » 12 Jan 2016, 17:37

I was playing vintage mud and cast a Sphere of Resistance first turn with a Mishra's Workshop. The one colorless mana left over never left my mana pool. The client was asking me after every phase(of my turn and my opponents turn) if I still wanted to pass because there was mana in my mana pool. When it came around to my next main phase I was still able to use the mana left over from the previous turn to cast spells.

LevelX: Fixed beyond 1.4.7v1
analogorithm

Postby JazzJohannes » 12 Jan 2016, 19:48

Me and my girlfriend on both Win and Mac, can't download the remaining images of 345, it downloaded them but it still shows these cards as missing... tried all other card image sources. What can we do?

LevelX: Check if all cards from one expansion/set are missing. Sometimes a zip archive gets corruped and xmage can't save/access the images in that file. Delete a related existing [SETCODE].zip file in your image folder and try again to download.
JazzJohannes

Postby fireshoes » 12 Jan 2016, 19:59

I was building a sealed deck when I lost connection. Tried to reconnect but my IP address changed, so I just stayed disconnected. Several minutes later, I heard the alert beep that I had a minute left to submit my sealed deck (deck builder screen closed at disconnect), so I guess there is a loop or function not ending properly upon disconnect.

This error message was in my client output. I'm not sure if it was related to the disconnect or the alert. I also had tried to click the Windows tab in the top right to see if the deck editor for the sealed still open and it froze for a little bit so maybe that.
Code: Select all
FATAL 2016-01-12 13:47:48,140 Communication error                                                                        =>[SwingWorker-pool-4-thread-5] SessionImpl.handleThrowable
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.InterruptedException
   at org.jboss.remoting.transport.socket.MicroSocketClientInvoker.transport(MicroSocketClientInvoker.java:840)
   at org.jboss.remoting.transport.bisocket.BisocketClientInvoker.transport(BisocketClientInvoker.java:470)
   at org.jboss.remoting.MicroRemoteClientInvoker.invoke(MicroRemoteClientInvoker.java:169)
   at org.jboss.remoting.Client.invoke(Client.java:2084)
   at org.jboss.remoting.Client.invoke(Client.java:879)
   at org.jboss.remoting.transporter.TransporterClient.invoke(TransporterClient.java:475)
   at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy8.getFinishedMatches(Unknown Source)
   at mage.remote.SessionImpl.getFinishedMatches(SessionImpl.java:749)
   at mage.client.table.UpdateMatchesTask.doInBackground(TablesPanel.java:1568)
   at mage.client.table.UpdateMatchesTask.doInBackground(TablesPanel.java:1551)
   at javax.swing.SwingWorker$1.call(SwingWorker.java:296)
   at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:262)
   at javax.swing.SwingWorker.run(SwingWorker.java:335)
   at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
   at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: java.lang.InterruptedException
   at EDU.oswego.cs.dl.util.concurrent.Semaphore.attempt(Unknown Source)
   at org.jboss.remoting.transport.socket.MicroSocketClientInvoker.getConnection(MicroSocketClientInvoker.java:1149)
   at org.jboss.remoting.transport.socket.MicroSocketClientInvoker.transport(MicroSocketClientInvoker.java:833)
   ... 15 more
fireshoes

Postby 403mke » 12 Jan 2016, 20:47

Elemental Uprising - "it must be blocked this turn if able", not working

LevelX: I can't reproduce the problem.
403mke

Postby AdmiralAce » 12 Jan 2016, 21:06

Though it has the correct text and activation cost, when you activate Wandering Fumarole, it actually has the stats and abilities of an activated Hissing Quagmire.

fireshoes: Fixed beyond 1.4.7v0
AdmiralAce

Postby Rosieodonell » 12 Jan 2016, 21:30

Two cards i found aren't working correctly:

Saddleback Lagac is supposed to give support 2 when it enters. It seems to trigger but nothing happens.

Null Caller doesn't seem to allow you to select a creature in your graveyard and doesn't exile it either. Currently you can select an opponents creature on the board and just get a zombie.

LevelX: Fixed beyond 1.4.7v0
Rosieodonell

Postby WirelessG » 12 Jan 2016, 21:38

Vampire Envoy's becomes tapped trigger goes off when you declare it as an attacker and then undo the attack. not when clicking the undo button, which seems to work correctly, but by clicking on the creature a second time to unassign it as an attacker. in fact it's possible to get the ability to trigger multiple times by repeatedly clicking on the Vampire Envoy during the declare attackers step.
WirelessG

Postby krazyivan187 » 12 Jan 2016, 21:48

Vile Redeemer

I cast it end of my opponents turn, paid for the trigger to gain the 1/1 Scion with Unnamed Shores. No token was awarded.
krazyivan187

Postby fireshoes » 12 Jan 2016, 22:16

krazyivan187 wrote:Vile Redeemer

I cast it end of my opponents turn, paid for the trigger to gain the 1/1 Scion with Unnamed Shores. No token was awarded.
Just to verify, had a nontoken creature you controlled died that turn?
fireshoes

Postby PalladiaMors » 12 Jan 2016, 22:26

Not exactly a bug, just something that made me curious. I haven't been following the OGW release too closely, but apparently it has introduced colorless basic lands.

Shouldn't we be able to pick those lands freely during OGW drafts, like the other basic lands? Or it doesn't work that way?

fireshoes: No, the Wastes are at common and not in the basic land slot. You have to draft or open them to use them in your limited deck.
PalladiaMors

Postby kroot » 13 Jan 2016, 01:59

Stalking drone: currently it's ability can be activated with any color of mana (my opponent used a swamp).

kroot

Postby kiranearitachi » 13 Jan 2016, 03:01

2 Bugged cards for you to look at

1. Null Caller Will not target creatures in graveyard, but will target my creatures on the battlefield and i get a free 2/2 without any exile.

2. Saddleback has trigger happen on stack but nothing gets supported or lets me target anything

broken 2.PNG

BROKEN.PNG

kiranearitachi

Postby JazzJohannes » 13 Jan 2016, 08:04

When trying to move xmage folders from Desktop into another folder on Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11, it keeps recreating some folders on the Desktop. I will try and see whether it might have been cause a Java instance was still running in background.

EDIT: Fixed what was causing it, I think after crashing an instance of either the own Java or Server was still running. I am able to move the folder now. :)
Last edited by JazzJohannes on 18 Jan 2016, 07:32, edited 1 time in total.
JazzJohannes

Postby fireshoes » 13 Jan 2016, 15:20

My Kalitas, Traitor of Ghet and my opponent's Hangarback Walker both died at the same time. HBW went to the graveyard instead of being exiled by Kalitas's ability though, so he got a Thopter token and I didn't get a Zombie token.

Gatherer rulings:
* Abilities that trigger whenever a creature an opponent controls dies won’t trigger unless that creature is a token (see below).
* If Kalitas dies at the same time as creatures your opponents control, those creature cards will be exiled and you’ll get that many Zombies.
fireshoes

Postby olorapino » 13 Jan 2016, 16:15

Hello everybody, I've got a really really weird bug right now.
1st everything went fine this morning, before the server restart. But after the server restart, it started to do weird things.
Some hands didn't show up. When I cracked a fetchland, I saw no library (tried clicked the ability on stack, too).
But the weirdiest thing was that it only happened with 1 deck!
So I started to look at the cards in the deck and see what was the difference between it and all my other decks. And it was "Beck//Call".
I tried cutting it and everything was fine, I could fetch without any problem.
This morning, when I played before the restart, I was ALSO playing "Back//Call". So something has changed after the 13:00 pm restart and that made "Beck//Call" stop working.
I have reports from before and after the restart:

Before:

Before | Open
<font color="#CCCC33">11:03: </font><font color="#20B2AA">anmi_92</font><font color="White">
casts </font><font color="#DAA520">Beck [8da]</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">11:03: </font><font color="#20B2AA">anmi_92</font><font color="White">
puts </font><font color="#DAA520">Beck [8da]</font><font color="White">
from stack into his or her graveyard</font>
casts </font><font color="#90EE90">Dwynen's Elite [c55]</font>
puts </font><font color="#90EE90">Dwynen's Elite [c55]</font><font color="White">
from stack onto the Battlefield</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">11:03: </font><font color="White">Ability triggers: </font><font color="#90EE90">Dwynen's
Elite [c55]</font><font color="White"> - When </font><font color="#90EE90">Dwynen's
Elite [c55]</font><font color="White"> enters the battlefield, if you
control another Elf, put a 1/1 green Elf Warrior creature token onto the
battlefield.</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">11:03: </font><font color="White">Ability triggers: </font><font color="#DAA520">Beck
[8da]</font><font color="White"> - Whenever a creature enters the
battlefield this turn, you may draw a card.</font>

After:
After | Open
<font color="#CCCC33">13:21: </font><font color="#20B2AA">anmi_92</font><font color="White">
puts </font><font color="#B0C4DE">Verdant Catacombs [de7]</font><font color="White">
from hand onto the Battlefield</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">13:21: </font><font color="#20B2AA">anmi_92</font><font color="White">
plays </font><font color="#B0C4DE">Verdant Catacombs [de7]</font>
loses 1 life</font>
sacrificed </font><font color="#B0C4DE">Verdant Catacombs [de7]</font>
activates: search your library for a Forest or Swamp and put it onto the
battlefield. Then shuffle your library. from </font><font color="#B0C4DE">Verdant
Catacombs [de7]</font>
searches his or her library</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">13:24: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Villarraso</font><font color="White">
has conceded.</font>

What happened there was that I cracked a fetch but I couldn't see my library. And same happened everytime I would be able to search m library. Or sometimes game just got frozen when I drew "Beck/Call" and couldn't go on with the game.

I hope you can fix this weeeeeeeeeeeeird thing.

Best regards.

EDIT:
I've tried on the other servers. Same happened on USA server, but it worked just fine on the xmage info (France) server. This should confirm that it's something weird going on with the server.

LevelX: Could not reproduce a problem with Beck//Call. Check with the next update of the clinet if the problem persist, than I will chck again.
olorapino

PreviousNext

Return to XMage