It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 00:56

Text Size

Server disconnections

by BetaSteward

Moderators: North, BetaSteward, noxx, jeffwadsworth, JayDi, TheElk801, LevelX, CCGHQ Admins

Server disconnections

Postby gmzombie » 28 Mar 2016, 19:19

ever since i have updated to the newest client with the new SOI cards im getting alot of network disconnects at least on xmage.de 1. is this a known issue as ive seen other people complain about the server disconnects as well.
can I maze of ith your snowstorm?

http://home.comcast.net/~gmzombie/index.html old stuff in here. don't use this stuff right now till I get time to get back into it and readjust.
gmzombie

Re: Server disconnections

Postby fireshoes » 30 Mar 2016, 03:14

I think the disconnects are because of an infinite loop. It seems to get worse throughout the day as system resources become more constrained. It is possibly Briarbridge Patrol, which is freezing games. A fix is coded for it but it will not be available until Apr 5. Something else could be causing it, but everyone should avoid playing Briarbridge Patrol in the meanwhile.
fireshoes

Postby Cysec » 01 Apr 2016, 02:22

I isn't just connected to Briarbridge Patrol, I'm playing on a private server, and nobody is playing Briarbridge, yet I'm getting disconnected several times a minute. My connection is stable to everything except xmage, no matter what server I'm on, or what deck I'm playing.
Cysec

Postby MrMarlon » 01 Apr 2016, 19:27

I've been having the same thing on the DE server since the SOI cards were added: Lots of disconnects all over the place—and lots of people complaining about it. US server seems be better for some reason. :(
MrMarlon

Postby gmzombie » 03 Apr 2016, 18:37

yea i dont play that card either but it came up after the majority of the soi cards were put in. i get it within 20 mins it seems. all i know is it is making me look bad cause of a quit percentage that should be addressed too.
can I maze of ith your snowstorm?

http://home.comcast.net/~gmzombie/index.html old stuff in here. don't use this stuff right now till I get time to get back into it and readjust.
gmzombie

Return to XMage