It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 12:35

Text Size

trouble accessing Xmage

by BetaSteward

Moderators: North, BetaSteward, noxx, jeffwadsworth, JayDi, TheElk801, LevelX, CCGHQ Admins

trouble accessing Xmage

Postby carfaxius » 12 Apr 2016, 17:03

Hi all first off love the work you folks are doing it allows me to test my stuff without having to pull the trigger or something that may not be good.

Now then my problem that I have been suffering from for a couple days now is that the launcher can't seem to connect

I can't post the screen shot that I have as I just created this account but it says:
reading config file from xmage.de/xmage/config.json
Error reading config from xmage.de/xmage/config.json
possible causes site is offline or internet connection is unavailable

I know there is nothing wrong with the internet as I can do all sorts of other things with no issues
I tried to access xmage.de the website and it wouldn't go and I also tried to download a new launcher from the link on slightly magic and it too timed out and went nowhere

I did post last night on reddit but figured I should post on the actual xmage forums too lol.

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
carfaxius

Re: trouble accessing Xmage

Postby carfaxius » 13 Apr 2016, 15:35

as it turns out this issues was a DNS issue from the ISP there was nothing that the fine folks with Xmage could have done I appreciate all who looked at this post thanks
carfaxius

Return to XMage