It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 23:41

Text Size

Select only specific sets to appear in the deck editor?

by BetaSteward

Moderators: North, BetaSteward, noxx, jeffwadsworth, JayDi, TheElk801, LevelX, CCGHQ Admins

Select only specific sets to appear in the deck editor?

Postby Thea » 27 Apr 2016, 05:58

Every other deck builders allows me to filter and only search within a group of sets.. I want to look in RAV, DTK, and FUT all at the same time but see no other cards..

What i've been doing is I make my decks on cockatrice and then port them to xmage cause I can't figure out where the filter is on Xmage.. The issue with that is decks that are made have a few cards are missing from xmage which is really annoying..

Can anyone help me out?
Thea

Re: Select only specific sets to appear in the deck editor?

Postby Doctor Weird » 27 Apr 2016, 13:10

Thea wrote:cause I can't figure out where the filter is on Xmage.
That's because there isn't really one. You can select to see one specific set, one specific block, everything currently under Standard, Modern, etc., but not select just multiple loose sets to show up at the same time.

It's one of those things that is definitely doable, since the premise for filtering is all there already, it just needs a proper interface to select it from on the editor, but that means GUI work, which is probably not one of the highest priorities for the already few active devs, when compared to adding all the cards constantly needing adding and the numerous bugs that are always popping up every version.

I'd love to see this and a lot of other improvements to the deck editor too, like advanced search features, but for now I wouldn't get my hopes up, unless either a few new volunteers with the patience, free time, and talent join to help, or bugs magically stop appearing and the devs catch up with all the missing cards, giving them a surge of free time to work on more improvements.
Doctor Weird

Re: Select only specific sets to appear in the deck editor?

Postby Thea » 27 Apr 2016, 20:03

Thats really unfortunate.. It's the thing that really annoyed my friends from the game.. We always liked to make some custom "Standards" to make sure we fight our own ideas and not google decks..
Thea

Return to XMage