It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 19:36

Text Size

Bug Reports xmage 1.4.12

by BetaSteward

Moderators: North, BetaSteward, noxx, jeffwadsworth, JayDi, TheElk801, LevelX, CCGHQ Admins

Bug Reports xmage 1.4.12

Postby LevelX » 29 May 2016, 09:11

If you have encountered any problems while using XMage 1.4.12 you can post them here.
Please mention who you were playing against: Human or the AI type.
Please describe how you got to that point. A screenshot of the battlefield at the moment something went wrong will be useful too. Otherwise, naming the cards that interacted will suffice. If you get an error log please add that too. Also often does a gamelog file from the mage-client/gamelogs/ folder help to reproduce the problem.

1. Please use a separate post for each problem/bug.
  2. Don't report here problems concerning to install, start or connect xmage. Only game related problems of using xmage.
  3. Don't report here cards you would like to see implemented. Please report those card requests here:
    http://www.slightlymagic.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=70&t=18767

Thank you for your help in detecting bugs.

Known Issues:
https://github.com/magefree/mage/issues

Already fixed but not available until the next XMage update
Awaken - Fixed a problem with the rule text of cards with Awaken.

* Angelic Skirmisher - Fixed that the ability choice caused error.
* Braids, Cabal Minion - Fixed tooltip rule text.
* Cleansing Beam - Fixed that the target creature was damaged twice.
* Curse of the Pierced Heart - Fixed that the ability triggered wrongly in the draw instead of the upkeep step.
* Din of the Fireherd - Fixed that the created token was not counted for the sacrifice effect.
* Everglades - Fixed a bug that it produced colorless instead of black mana.
* Explosive Growth - Fixed continuous effect handling.
* Faerie Tauntings - Fixed typo in card name.
* Fireblast - Fixed that a wrong text was shown for the land sacrifice. Also that the spell was wrongly marked as castable also if only one mountain was on the battlefield.
* Glimmervoid - Fixed that the condition was not implemented as an “Intervening If” clause.
* Gryff's Boon - Fixed that the target was wrongly selected during resolution.
* Icatian Javelineers - Fixed rule text generation.
* Marsh Casualties - Fixed continuous effect handling.
* Noyan Dar, Roil Shaper - Fixed so ability is a may ability.
* Prismatic Strands - Added game log message with the color chosen.
* Qasali Ambusher - Fixed possible null pointer exception.
* Reflector Mage - Fixed so the owner of Reflector Mage can play a creature of the same name as the one returned to hand.
* Savage Offensive - Fixed continuous effect handling.
* Sylvan Might - Fixed that Trample was not given to target creature.
* Thopter Squadron - Fixed last ability so it can be used.
* Willbender - Fixed that target of abilities could not be changed.
* Wild Pair - Fixed wrong card number for PLC card.
* Winter Orb - Implemented errata 2016-06-08.
* Worldheart Phoenix - Fixed that if cast from graveyard the counters were not added.
LevelX
DEVELOPER

Re: Bug Reports xmage 1.4.12

Postby Soste » 29 May 2016, 13:09

Hi,

I drafted EMA and cast Sylvan Might on a creature during combat. It did get +2/+2 but no trample.

I casted the spell from hand, not for flashback.

cheers,
Soste

Capture.JPG

Edit: Also, when looking at the tooltip. It does not say trample. (see screenshot)

LevelX: Fixed beyond 1.4.12v0
Soste

Postby KenshoSight » 29 May 2016, 16:51

Card graphics not showing up ; Having to re-download all card graphics.
KenshoSight

Postby THplusplus » 29 May 2016, 20:24

Paying the Kicker on "Marsh Casualties" has no effect. Target player's creatures still only get -1/-1 instead of -2/-2.
Was playing against AI. It was me who cast the spell.

THplusplus

Postby Dynamo345 » 29 May 2016, 20:48

In commander on the mulligans

it thinks the mulligan games are standard/modern setting

(you can't choose your cards you want to mulligan)

Dr. Weird: The official rules for Commander mulligans were changed recently, so XMage updated accordingly.
Dynamo345

Postby PalladiaMors » 29 May 2016, 22:41

Just got a game where all permanents disappeared from the battlefield - I couldn't play cards because the lands I played were not visible on the battlefield and I couldn't tap them for mana - and I couldn't right click in order to concede either. Looks like this version may have come out with a major problem.

edit: next game the permanents on battlefield were showing up normally, but I couldn't use the chat, either in-game or server chat. However, after the first game, they started working normally again on game 2 of the match. It's really strange, but I think this version may have some weird interface problems. One factor may be that Windows 10 just installed itself on my computer recently, I don't know whether this could be related to the issues or not.
PalladiaMors

Postby booot » 30 May 2016, 03:48

Lambholt Pacifist copy token can't transform of its ability and below error.
Copy token created by Rite of Replication

Code: Select all
FATAL 2016-05-30 12:45:42,298 Game exception gameId: 73dfd523-b5f4-4cdd-bbcf-d4aa07a910b4                                =>[GAME 73dfd523-b5f4-4cdd-bbcf-d4aa07a910b4] GameImpl.playPriority
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at mage.abilities.effects.common.TransformSourceEffect.apply(TransformSourceEffect.java:85)
        at mage.abilities.AbilityImpl.resolve(AbilityImpl.java:197)
        at mage.abilities.TriggeredAbilityImpl.resolve(TriggeredAbilityImpl.java:100)
        at mage.game.stack.StackAbility.resolve(StackAbility.java:105)
        at mage.game.GameImpl.resolve(GameImpl.java:1353)
        at mage.game.GameImpl.playPriority(GameImpl.java:1304)
        at mage.game.turn.Step.priority(Step.java:87)
        at mage.game.turn.Phase.playStep(Phase.java:210)
        at mage.game.turn.Phase.play(Phase.java:115)
        at mage.game.turn.Turn.play(Turn.java:152)
        at mage.game.GameImpl.playTurn(GameImpl.java:835)
        at mage.game.GameImpl.play(GameImpl.java:749)
        at mage.game.GameImpl.start(GameImpl.java:716)
        at mage.server.game.GameWorker.call(GameWorker.java:60)
        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:262)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
booot

Postby booot » 30 May 2016, 03:55

I create Touch of the Void copy to another creature.
Exile effect doubles to original.

https://gyazo.com/f7c0ab124fe7cbaff735b65d90a1a213

LevelX: I was not able to reproduce the problem yet.
How were the token copies of Jaddi Offshoot created?
Which Jaddi Offshoot was targeted first a copy or a card?
And to which Jaddi Offshoot was the copied Touch of the Void targeted to (copy or token)?
booot

Postby Dynamo345 » 30 May 2016, 15:21

this is a better definition of my muuligan bug in commander

this rule is not activating

903.8. The Commander variant uses an alternate mulligan rule. Each time a player takes a mulligan, rather than shuffling his or her entire hand of cards into his or her library, that player exiles any number of cards from his or her hand. Then the player draws a number of cards equal to one less than the number of cards he or she exiled this way. Once a player keeps an opening hand, that player shuffles all cards he or she exiled this way into his or her library

fix or put it back please.
Dynamo345

Postby fireshoes » 30 May 2016, 17:05

The partial Paris mulligan was removed from the Commander rules. The January rules update removed section 103.4e and modified section 903 so that it doesn't talk about alternative mulligans. Commander is now using only the Vancouver mulligan, with the normal free mulligan rule in effect for multiplayer games.

Removed:
"103.4e The Commander casual variant uses an alternate mulligan rule. Each time a player takes a mulligan, rather than shuffling his or her entire hand of cards into his or her library, that player exiles any number of cards from his or her hand face down. Then the player draws a number of cards equal to one less than the number of cards he or she exiled this way. That player may look at all cards exiled this way while taking mulligans. Once a player keeps an opening hand, that player shuffles all cards he or she exiled this way into his or her library."

Section 903
fireshoes

Postby floquentes » 30 May 2016, 18:23

Hi,
I was playing two player sealed single elimination Eternal Masters a few minutes ago on woogerworks. About 10 turns into the game i drew a white bordered "Flight". Well, the Problem is that Flight is not in this set and I didn't add a Flight to my deck...
It was pretty hilarious nevertheless :)

LevelX: You somehow got wrong images for one or more Eternal Masters cards. Delete the EMA folder with the images and redownload the images.
floquentes

Postby yespair » 30 May 2016, 18:42

Winter Orb got errata with EMA. This is not yet reflected in xmage other than on the card text of the picture of the EMA Winter Orb.

And oh, yeah. Did I tell you devs how much I love you? Because I do. I really do. =D>

yespair

Postby Miryafa » 30 May 2016, 18:49

Bug: "Always ___ for the same text" doesn't work. It will always make that choice for that specific card, but not for other cards with the same name. E.g. Narcomoeba - even if I click "always yes [enter play] for abilities with the same text," I'll still have to make that choice on the next Narcomoeba I mill.
Please mention who you were playing against: Human, but it happens every time
Miryafa

Postby Miryafa » 30 May 2016, 20:20

This bug from 1.4.9 happened again:
Old post | Open
Miryafa wrote:In the middle of a game, I suddenly wasn't able to cast spells or tap lands during my main phase.
<snip>

Details:
I was playing against a human.
I joined a SOIx3 draft. All was fine until match 1 game 3. I got to a board state where, on my turn, during my first main phase, I cast Lightning Axe (discarding a Mountain) to kill an opponent's creature. It resolved, but once the stack was empty, I wasn't able to cast the creature in my hand, or even tap lands. I was able to communicate with my opponent through chat, but I couldn't do anything on the board. I tried resetting current auto-confirms and cancelling current skip requests just to hope they'd allow me to do something, but that didn't work. I noticed my clock was at about 10:00 when this happened, but despite waiting for 10 minutes, I wasn't never able to tap my lands or cast my spell.

Then it might be worth noting that after I got the message that I'd lost the game for being inactive for 600 seconds, I conceded the game. But the window stayed open for another several minutes, even after my clock reached 0:00.
<snip>
This time I couldn't cast Giant Tortoise
Can't post a screenshot because I'm a new user.
Edit: Wait, how do you post onsite images like Soste did in their post?
Game log:
Log | Open
Note I have to remove some because my post exceeds the character count.
<html>
<head>

</head>
<body><font color="#CCCC33">22:01: </font><font color="Orange">Turn 13 </font><font color="#20B2AA">Miryafa</font><font color="Orange">
(20 - 17)</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">22:01: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Miryafa</font><font color="White">
draws a card</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">22:01: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Miryafa</font><font color="White">
attacks with 0 creatures</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">22:01: </font><font color="Orange">Turn 14 </font><font color="#20B2AA">Roflcopter</font><font color="Orange">
(20 - 17)</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">22:01: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Roflcopter</font><font color="White">
draws a card</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">22:01: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Roflcopter</font><font color="White">
puts </font><font color="#B0C4DE"><a href="#Snow-Covered Forest">Snow-Covered
Forest</a></font><font color="White"> [2cf] from hand onto the Battlefield</font>
plays </font><font color="#B0C4DE"><a href="#Snow-Covered Forest">Snow-Covered
Forest</a></font><font color="White"> [2cf]</font>
attacks with 1 creature</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">22:01: </font><font color="White">Attacker: </font><font color="#696969"><a href="#Phyrexian Rager">Phyrexian
Rager</a></font><font color="White"> [702] (2/2) unblocked</font>
casts </font><font color="#FF6347"><a href="#Carbonize">Carbonize</a></font><font color="White">
[37b] targeting </font><font color="#696969"><a href="#Phyrexian Rager">Phyrexian
Rager</a></font><font color="White"> [702] </font>
<font color="#CCCC33">22:01: </font><font color="#FF6347"><a href="#Carbonize">Carbonize</a></font><font color="White">
[37b] deals 3 damage to </font><font color="#696969"><a href="#Phyrexian Rager">Phyrexian
Rager</a></font><font color="White"> [702]</font>
puts </font><font color="#FF6347"><a href="#Carbonize">Carbonize</a></font><font color="White">
[37b] from stack into his or her graveyard</font>
moves </font><font color="#696969"><a href="#Phyrexian Rager">Phyrexian
Rager</a></font><font color="White"> [702] from battlefield to the exile
zone</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">22:02: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Roflcopter</font><font color="White">
casts </font><font color="#696969"><a href="#Gravedigger">Gravedigger</a></font><font color="White">
[b7f]</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">22:02: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Roflcopter</font><font color="White">
puts </font><font color="#696969"><a href="#Gravedigger">Gravedigger</a></font><font color="White">
[b7f] from stack onto the Battlefield</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">22:02: </font><font color="White">Ability triggers: </font><font color="#696969"><a href="#Gravedigger">Gravedigger</a></font><font color="White">
[b7f] - When </font><font color="#696969"><a href="#Gravedigger">Gravedigger</a></font><font color="White">
[b7f] enters the battlefield, you may return target creature card from
your graveyard to its owner's hand. - targeting </font><font color="#696969"><a href="#Gravedigger">Gravedigger</a></font><font color="White">
[62f] </font>
puts </font><font color="#696969"><a href="#Gravedigger">Gravedigger</a></font><font color="White">
[62f] from graveyard into his or her hand</font>
casts </font><font color="#696969"><a href="#Wakedancer">Wakedancer</a></font><font color="White">
[28c]</font>
puts </font><font color="#696969"><a href="#Wakedancer">Wakedancer</a></font><font color="White">
[28c] from stack onto the Battlefield</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">22:02: </font><font color="Orange">Turn 15 </font><font color="#20B2AA">Miryafa</font><font color="Orange">
(20 - 17)</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">22:02: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Miryafa</font><font color="White">
draws a card</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">22:02: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Miryafa</font><font color="White">
puts </font><font color="#B0C4DE"><a href="#Mountain">Mountain</a></font><font color="White">
[6d5] from hand onto the Battlefield</font>
plays </font><font color="#B0C4DE"><a href="#Mountain">Mountain</a></font><font color="White">
[6d5]</font>
casts </font><font color="#B0C4DE"><a href="#Duplicant">Duplicant</a></font><font color="White">
[067]</font>
puts </font><font color="#B0C4DE"><a href="#Duplicant">Duplicant</a></font><font color="White">
[067] from stack onto the Battlefield</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">22:02: </font><font color="White">Ability triggers: </font><font color="#B0C4DE"><a href="#Duplicant">Duplicant</a></font><font color="White">
[067] - <i>Imprint - </i>When </font><font color="#B0C4DE"><a href="#Duplicant">Duplicant</a></font><font color="White">
[067] enters the battlefield, you may exile target nontoken creature. -
targeting </font><font color="#696969"><a href="#Gravedigger">Gravedigger</a></font><font color="White">
[b7f] </font>
<font color="#CCCC33">22:03: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Miryafa</font><font color="White">
<font color="#CCCC33">22:03: </font><font color="Orange">Turn 16 </font><font color="#20B2AA">Roflcopter</font><font color="Orange">
(20 - 17)</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">22:03: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Roflcopter</font><font color="White">
draws a card</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">22:03: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Roflcopter</font><font color="White">
puts </font><font color="#B0C4DE"><a href="#Forest">Forest</a></font><font color="White">
[942] from hand onto the Battlefield</font>
plays </font><font color="#B0C4DE"><a href="#Forest">Forest</a></font><font color="White">
[942]</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">22:03: </font><font color="White">Attacker: </font><font color="#696969"><a href="#Wakedancer">Wakedancer</a></font><font color="White">
[28c] (2/2) blocked by </font><font color="#B0C4DE"><a href="#Duplicant">Duplicant</a></font><font color="White">
[067] (2/2) </font>
<font color="#CCCC33">22:03: </font><font color="#B0C4DE"><a href="#Duplicant">Duplicant</a></font><font color="White">
[067] deals 2 damage to </font><font color="#696969"><a href="#Wakedancer">Wakedancer</a></font><font color="White">
[28c]</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">22:03: </font><font color="#696969"><a href="#Wakedancer">Wakedancer</a></font><font color="White">
[28c] deals 2 damage to </font><font color="#B0C4DE"><a href="#Duplicant">Duplicant</a></font><font color="White">
[067]</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">22:03: </font><font color="#696969"><a href="#Wakedancer">Wakedancer</a></font><font color="White">
[28c] died</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">22:03: </font><font color="#B0C4DE"><a href="#Duplicant">Duplicant</a></font><font color="White">
[067] died</font>
casts </font><font color="#696969"><a href="#Gravedigger">Gravedigger</a></font><font color="White">
[62f]</font>
[62f] from stack onto the Battlefield</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">22:03: </font><font color="White">Ability triggers: </font><font color="#696969"><a href="#Gravedigger">Gravedigger</a></font><font color="White">
[62f] - When </font><font color="#696969"><a href="#Gravedigger">Gravedigger</a></font><font color="White">
[62f] enters the battlefield, you may return target creature card from
your graveyard to its owner's hand. - targeting </font><font color="#696969"><a href="#Twisted Abomination">Twisted
Abomination</a></font><font color="White"> [7d0] </font>
puts </font><font color="#696969"><a href="#Twisted Abomination">Twisted
Abomination</a></font><font color="White"> [7d0] from graveyard into his
or her hand</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">22:03: </font><font color="Orange">Turn 17 </font><font color="#20B2AA">Miryafa</font><font color="Orange">
(20 - 17)</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">22:03: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Miryafa</font><font color="White">
draws a card</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">22:04: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Miryafa</font><font color="White">
puts </font><font color="#B0C4DE"><a href="#Island">Island</a></font><font color="White">
[e84] from hand onto the Battlefield</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">22:04: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Miryafa</font><font color="White">
plays </font><font color="#B0C4DE"><a href="#Island">Island</a></font><font color="White">
[e84]</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">22:04: </font><font color="Orange">Turn 18 </font><font color="#20B2AA">Roflcopter</font><font color="Orange">
(20 - 17)</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">22:04: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Roflcopter</font><font color="White">
draws a card</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">22:04: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Roflcopter</font><font color="White">
<font color="#CCCC33">22:04: </font><font color="White">Attacker: </font><font color="#696969"><a href="#Gravedigger">Gravedigger</a></font><font color="White">
[62f] (2/2) unblocked</font>
loses 2 life</font>
casts </font><font color="#696969"><a href="#Twisted Abomination">Twisted
Abomination</a></font><font color="White"> [7d0]</font>
Abomination</a></font><font color="White"> [7d0] from stack onto the
Battlefield</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">22:04: </font><font color="Orange">Turn 19 </font><font color="#20B2AA">Miryafa</font><font color="Orange">
(18 - 17)</font>
draws a card</font>
casts </font><font color="#87CEFA"><a href="#Man-o'-War">Man-o'-War</a></font><font color="White">
[7c4]</font>
puts </font><font color="#87CEFA"><a href="#Man-o'-War">Man-o'-War</a></font><font color="White">
[7c4] from stack onto the Battlefield</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">22:04: </font><font color="White">Ability triggers: </font><font color="#87CEFA"><a href="#Man-o'-War">Man-o'-War</a></font><font color="White">
[7c4] - When </font><font color="#87CEFA"><a href="#Man-o'-War">Man-o'-War</a></font><font color="White">
[7c4] enters the battlefield, return target creature to its owner's hand.
- targeting </font><font color="#696969"><a href="#Twisted Abomination">Twisted
Abomination</a></font><font color="White"> [7d0] from battlefield into its
owner's hand</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">22:05: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Miryafa</font><font color="White">
flashbacks </font><font color="#FF6347"><a href="#Faithless Looting">Faithless
Looting</a></font><font color="White"> [d14]</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">22:05: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Miryafa</font><font color="White">
casts </font><font color="#FF6347"><a href="#Faithless Looting">Faithless
Looting</a></font><font color="White"> [d14] from graveyard</font>
draws two cards</font>
discards </font><font color="#B0C4DE"><a href="#Island">Island</a></font><font color="White">
[f39]</font>
discards </font><font color="#B0C4DE"><a href="#Swiftwater Cliffs">Swiftwater
Cliffs</a></font><font color="White"> [6a5]</font>
moves </font><font color="#FF6347"><a href="#Faithless Looting">Faithless
Looting</a></font><font color="White"> [d14] from stack to the exile zone</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">22:05: </font><font color="Orange">Turn 20 </font><font color="#20B2AA">Roflcopter</font><font color="Orange">
(18 - 17)</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">22:05: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Roflcopter</font><font color="White">
draws a card</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">22:05: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Roflcopter</font><font color="White">
<font color="#CCCC33">22:05: </font><font color="White">Attacker: </font><font color="#696969"><a href="#Gravedigger">Gravedigger</a></font><font color="White">
[62f] (2/2) blocked by </font><font color="#87CEFA"><a href="#Man-o'-War">Man-o'-War</a></font><font color="White">
[7c4] (2/2) </font>
<font color="#CCCC33">22:05: </font><font color="#696969"><a href="#Gravedigger">Gravedigger</a></font><font color="White">
[62f] deals 2 damage to </font><font color="#87CEFA"><a href="#Man-o'-War">Man-o'-War</a></font><font color="White">
[7c4]</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">22:05: </font><font color="#87CEFA"><a href="#Man-o'-War">Man-o'-War</a></font><font color="White">
[7c4] deals 2 damage to </font><font color="#696969"><a href="#Gravedigger">Gravedigger</a></font><font color="White">
[62f]</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">22:05: </font><font color="#696969"><a href="#Gravedigger">Gravedigger</a></font><font color="White">
[62f] died</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">22:05: </font><font color="#87CEFA"><a href="#Man-o'-War">Man-o'-War</a></font><font color="White">
[7c4] died</font>
Battlefield</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">22:05: </font><font color="Orange">Turn 21 </font><font color="#20B2AA">Miryafa</font><font color="Orange">
(18 - 17)</font>
draws a card</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">22:06: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Miryafa</font><font color="White">
casts </font><font color="#87CEFA"><a href="#Man-o'-War">Man-o'-War</a></font><font color="White">
[085]</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">22:06: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Miryafa</font><font color="White">
puts </font><font color="#87CEFA"><a href="#Man-o'-War">Man-o'-War</a></font><font color="White">
[085] from stack onto the Battlefield</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">22:06: </font><font color="White">Ability triggers: </font><font color="#87CEFA"><a href="#Man-o'-War">Man-o'-War</a></font><font color="White">
[085] - When </font><font color="#87CEFA"><a href="#Man-o'-War">Man-o'-War</a></font><font color="White">
[085] enters the battlefield, return target creature to its owner's hand.
- targeting </font><font color="#696969"><a href="#Twisted Abomination">Twisted
Abomination</a></font><font color="White"> [7d0] from battlefield into its
owner's hand</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">22:06: </font><font color="Orange">Turn 22 </font><font color="#20B2AA">Roflcopter</font><font color="Orange">
(18 - 17)</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">22:06: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Roflcopter</font><font color="White">
draws a card</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">22:06: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Roflcopter</font><font color="White">
puts </font><font color="#B0C4DE"><a href="#Swamp">Swamp</a></font><font color="White">
[985] from hand onto the Battlefield</font>
plays </font><font color="#B0C4DE"><a href="#Swamp">Swamp</a></font><font color="White">
[985]</font>
Battlefield</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">22:06: </font><font color="Orange">Turn 23 </font><font color="#20B2AA">Miryafa</font><font color="Orange">
(18 - 17)</font>
draws a card</font>
puts </font><font color="#B0C4DE"><a href="#Mountain">Mountain</a></font><font color="White">
[56f] from hand onto the Battlefield</font>
plays </font><font color="#B0C4DE"><a href="#Mountain">Mountain</a></font><font color="White">
[56f]</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">22:06: </font><font color="Orange">Turn 24 </font><font color="#20B2AA">Roflcopter</font><font color="Orange">
(18 - 17)</font>
draws a card</font>
puts </font><font color="#B0C4DE"><a href="#Forest">Forest</a></font><font color="White">
[0dc] from hand onto the Battlefield</font>
plays </font><font color="#B0C4DE"><a href="#Forest">Forest</a></font><font color="White">
[0dc]</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">22:07: </font><font color="White">Attacker: </font><font color="#696969"><a href="#Twisted Abomination">Twisted
Abomination</a></font><font color="White"> [7d0] (5/3) unblocked</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">22:07: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Miryafa</font><font color="White">
loses 5 life</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">22:07: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Roflcopter</font><font color="White">
casts </font><font color="#696969"><a href="#Deadbridge Shaman">Deadbridge
Shaman</a></font><font color="White"> [ab8]</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">22:07: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Roflcopter</font><font color="White">
puts </font><font color="#696969"><a href="#Deadbridge Shaman">Deadbridge
Shaman</a></font><font color="White"> [ab8] from stack onto the Battlefield</font>
casts </font><font color="#696969"><a href="#Phyrexian Rager">Phyrexian
Rager</a></font><font color="White"> [aa8]</font>
puts </font><font color="#696969"><a href="#Phyrexian Rager">Phyrexian
Rager</a></font><font color="White"> [aa8] from stack onto the Battlefield</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">22:07: </font><font color="White">Ability triggers: </font><font color="#696969"><a href="#Phyrexian Rager">Phyrexian
Rager</a></font><font color="White"> [aa8] - When </font><font color="#696969"><a href="#Phyrexian Rager">Phyrexian
Rager</a></font><font color="White"> [aa8] enters the battlefield, draw a
card. You lose 1 life.</font>
draws a card</font>
loses 1 life</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">22:07: </font><font color="Orange">Turn 25 </font><font color="#20B2AA">Miryafa</font><font color="Orange">
(13 - 16)</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">22:07: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Miryafa</font><font color="White">
draws a card</font>
plays </font><font color="#B0C4DE"><a href="#Island">Island</a></font><font color="White">
[71a]</font>
puts </font><font color="#B0C4DE"><a href="#Island">Island</a></font><font color="White">
[71a] from hand onto the Battlefield</font>
casts </font><font color="#87CEFA"><a href="#Wonder">Wonder</a></font><font color="White">
[3fc]</font>
puts </font><font color="#87CEFA"><a href="#Wonder">Wonder</a></font><font color="White">
[3fc] from stack onto the Battlefield</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">22:07: </font><font color="Orange">Turn 26 </font><font color="#20B2AA">Roflcopter</font><font color="Orange">
(13 - 16)</font>
draws a card</font>
attacks with 3 creatures</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">22:08: </font><font color="White">Attacker: </font><font color="#696969"><a href="#Deadbridge Shaman">Deadbridge
Shaman</a></font><font color="White"> [ab8] (3/1) blocked by </font><font color="#87CEFA"><a href="#Man-o'-War">Man-o'-War</a></font><font color="White">
[085] (2/2) </font>
<font color="#CCCC33">22:08: </font><font color="White">Attacker: </font><font color="#696969"><a href="#Phyrexian Rager">Phyrexian
Rager</a></font><font color="White"> [aa8] (2/2) blocked by </font><font color="#87CEFA"><a href="#Wonder">Wonder</a></font><font color="White">
[3fc] (2/2) </font>
<font color="#CCCC33">22:08: </font><font color="White">Attacker: </font><font color="#696969"><a href="#Twisted Abomination">Twisted
<font color="#CCCC33">22:08: </font><font color="#696969"><a href="#Phyrexian Rager">Phyrexian
Rager</a></font><font color="White"> [aa8] deals 2 damage to </font><font color="#87CEFA"><a href="#Wonder">Wonder</a></font><font color="White">
[3fc]</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">22:08: </font><font color="#87CEFA"><a href="#Wonder">Wonder</a></font><font color="White">
[3fc] deals 2 damage to </font><font color="#696969"><a href="#Phyrexian Rager">Phyrexian
Rager</a></font><font color="White"> [aa8]</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">22:08: </font><font color="#696969"><a href="#Deadbridge Shaman">Deadbridge
Shaman</a></font><font color="White"> [ab8] deals 3 damage to </font><font color="#87CEFA"><a href="#Man-o'-War">Man-o'-War</a></font><font color="White">
[085]</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">22:08: </font><font color="#87CEFA"><a href="#Man-o'-War">Man-o'-War</a></font><font color="White">
[085] deals 2 damage to </font><font color="#696969"><a href="#Deadbridge Shaman">Deadbridge
Shaman</a></font><font color="White"> [ab8]</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">22:08: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Miryafa</font><font color="White">
loses 5 life</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">22:08: </font><font color="#87CEFA"><a href="#Man-o'-War">Man-o'-War</a></font><font color="White">
[085] died</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">22:08: </font><font color="#696969"><a href="#Deadbridge Shaman">Deadbridge
Shaman</a></font><font color="White"> [ab8] died</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">22:08: </font><font color="#87CEFA"><a href="#Wonder">Wonder</a></font><font color="White">
[3fc] died</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">22:08: </font><font color="#696969"><a href="#Phyrexian Rager">Phyrexian
Rager</a></font><font color="White"> [aa8] died</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">22:08: </font><font color="White">Ability triggers: </font><font color="#696969"><a href="#Deadbridge Shaman">Deadbridge
Shaman</a></font><font color="White"> [ab8] - When </font><font color="#696969"><a href="#Deadbridge Shaman">Deadbridge
Shaman</a></font><font color="White"> [ab8] dies, target opponent discards
a card. - targeting </font><font color="#20B2AA">Miryafa</font><font color="White">
</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">22:08: </font><font color="Orange">Turn 27 </font><font color="#20B2AA">Miryafa</font><font color="Orange">
(8 - 16)</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">22:08: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Miryafa</font><font color="White">
draws a card</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">22:08: </font><font color="Orange">Turn 28 </font><font color="#20B2AA">Roflcopter</font><font color="Orange">
(8 - 16)</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">22:08: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Roflcopter</font><font color="White">
draws a card</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">22:08: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Roflcopter</font><font color="White">
<font color="#CCCC33">22:08: </font><font color="White">Attacker: </font><font color="#696969"><a href="#Twisted Abomination">Twisted
loses 5 life</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">22:08: </font><font color="White">Ability triggers: </font><font color="#B0C4DE"><a href="#Jungle Hollow">Jungle
Hollow</a></font><font color="White"> [44c] - When </font><font color="#B0C4DE"><a href="#Jungle Hollow">Jungle
Hollow</a></font><font color="White"> [44c] enters the battlefield, you
gain 1 life.</font>
puts </font><font color="#B0C4DE"><a href="#Jungle Hollow">Jungle Hollow</a></font><font color="White">
[44c] from hand onto the Battlefield</font>
plays </font><font color="#B0C4DE"><a href="#Jungle Hollow">Jungle Hollow</a></font><font color="White">
[44c]</font>
gains 1 life</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">22:08: </font><font color="Orange">Turn 29 </font><font color="#20B2AA">Miryafa</font><font color="Orange">
(3 - 17)</font>
draws a card</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">22:10: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Miryafa</font><font color="White">
has conceded.</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">22:10: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Roflcopter</font><font color="White">
has won the game</font>
<font color="#CCCC33">22:10: </font><font color="#20B2AA">Miryafa</font><font color="White">
has lost the game.</font>
</body>
</html>
Miryafa

Postby MadMoses » 30 May 2016, 20:33

During an EMA draft, I tried to cast Control Magic. "Select target creature" was displayed with CM on the stack, but I wasn't able to target any of the 3 creatures on board (neither my opponent's nor mine) - and they would all have been valid targets.

Game was "frozen", couldn't cancel, pass priority, skip stack or anything else. Chat worked. The lands I had tapped for CM appeared untapped. My opponent tried to concede, didn't help. I couldn't concede either.

The Control Magic didn't even appear in the text log in the bottom right corner at all.

If you need the text log, let me know.
MadMoses

Next

Return to XMage