It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 11:50

Text Size

Xmage Not Functioning Multiple Issues Need Help

by BetaSteward

Moderators: North, BetaSteward, noxx, jeffwadsworth, JayDi, TheElk801, LevelX, CCGHQ Admins

Xmage Not Functioning Multiple Issues Need Help

Postby Nolan123 » 05 Jul 2016, 16:26

Recently when attempting to play matches the game will completely freeze leaving a spell on the stack while my opponent progresses through the game with me still frozen on the previously cast spell. Lands will appear on top of each other completely blocking out the ones previously played. Lands will refuse to tap rendering me incapable of playing any spells. Another issue is when attempting to host a game I will get the notification telling me that an opponent has joined the match however when viewing the queue no other player will appear. Any attempt to use the xmage launcher results in the command window appearing completely blank and remaining that way. My only way to launch xmage is through the .bat file. This massive issue has left me completely unable to play xmage and after many attempts to reinstall the client no solution has yet to be found. Any help resolving this issue would be greatly appreciated as I very much enjoy playing Magic through Xmage.
Nolan123

Return to XMage