It is currently 29 Apr 2024, 05:04

Text Size

Bug Reports xmage 1.4.13

by BetaSteward

Moderators: North, BetaSteward, noxx, jeffwadsworth, JayDi, TheElk801, LevelX, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Bug Reports xmage 1.4.13

Postby Takatin » 26 Jul 2016, 15:19

Oath of Nissa doesn't work with floating mana to pay for off-color planeswalkers.
Takatin

Postby tuberov » 26 Jul 2016, 19:56

Follow me down this rabbit hole please.

My turn. I cast Gisa and Geralf. After it's ETB trigger resolves, I cast Cryptbreaker from my graveyard. Two Prized Amalgam trigger in my graveyard (we'll call these Trigger A & Trigger B). At end step, Trigger A resolves, returning one of the Prized Amalgam to the battlefield. The second Prized Amalgam triggers again (creating Trigger C) upon seeing the first one returning to the field. Then Trigger B resolves, returning the second Prized Amalgam to the field.

Opponent's Turn. They cast Languish. Everything dies. At opponent's end step, Trigger C goes on the stack and resolves, returning a Prized Amalgam to the battlefield, creating Trigger D.

My turn. At the end step, Trigger D resolves, returning the other Prized Amalgam.

The problem is that Trigger C should have never resolved in the first place. Everything was good up until then. Once the Prized Amalgam that had triggered leaves the graveyard, it becomes a new object and isn't attached to anything that occurred with it previously, meaning it wouldn't be connected to Trigger C. I know the explanation is a bit rough, hence the outline of the story above. Basically, once the Prized Amalgam left the graveyard, the trigger that it was linked to should no longer be linked to it.
tuberov

Postby killjeffrey » 27 Jul 2016, 00:47

Modes chosen from Dromoka's Command don't resolve in the order of the card, but the order they are chosen.

If you chose +1/+1 (first/on the bottom) then fight (second/on the top) the creature will fight without the +1/+1 counter.

• Fight
  • +1/+1

You'd have to do fight, then +1/1+ to get the disired result of "trading up".

Judge chat transcript:

<Geth1> the order i chose from dromokas command doesn't matter. they resolve in the order on the card. so, i could first chose +1/+1 and then fight and target my 2/2 and an opposing 2/2 and have mine deal 3 to the opposing 2/2 since the +1/+1 resolves first, yes?
<MadMage> !dromoka's comm
<Datatog> Dromoka's Command {GW} |Instant| Choose two -- / · Prevent all damage target instant or sorcery spell would deal this turn. / · Target player sacrifices an enchantment. / · Put a +1/+1 counter on target creature. / · Target creature you control fights target creature you don't control. · DTK-R · Vin,Leg,Mod,Std
<MadMage> Yes, the effects happen in the order written, so if you choose +1/+1 and fight with that same creature, it has the +1 power in time for the fight
<MadMage> You have no choice on the order but that's usually what you want
killjeffrey

Postby MrMarlon » 27 Jul 2016, 13:44

Spreading Flames does nothing. It lets me target creatures, but then it does no damage. :(

escplan9: Fixed beyond 1.4.13v3 (see OP)
MrMarlon

Postby mkaine » 27 Jul 2016, 16:51

The new Cube From Deck feature currently appears to be non-functional for me. I've tried both Sealed and Booster Draft, but neither seem capable of generating packs. The interface will correctly allow me to select my cube in .dck format, and the deck-editor shows that all of my cards are readable by XMage and are properly located in the main-deck. But when the tournament is started, nothing happens. In draft, the drafting window is blank, and in sealed, nothing pops up other than the tournament window.

Am I doing something wrong, or is this a known bug in the current version? Let me know if you have any advice for how to get it working; I'm really excited about this feature.

escplan9: Known bug in the current version. I believe it was patched up, will have to double check the recent commits. Looks like this should resolve it: https://github.com/magefree/mage/commit ... 3daa19cc42
mkaine

Postby booot » 27 Jul 2016, 21:23

Code: Select all
6:20: computer activates: Put a token into play as a copy of a random creature card with converted mana cost X. from Momir Vig, Simic Visionary [682]
6:20: No random creature card with converted mana cost of 5 was found.
On My server, In Momir Basic I saw often above things...
Java restart is not fixed, db removes shot time restored...
booot

Postby Fieldsweeper » 28 Jul 2016, 01:24

Fix this crap please. I do not know why it does this. Happens every so often and makes it impossible to play.

escplan9: Could you describe what happened here? Did you see the graphical issues before seeing the disconnect message for instance?
Attachments
BS.jpeg
Fieldsweeper

Postby kroot » 28 Jul 2016, 02:29

When targeting Reality Smasher with a copy of a spell (from Pyromancer's Ascension), it triggers three times. Once from the original, twice from the copy.

See attached log.
Attachments
20160727_210757_Two Player Duel_1.zip
(4.75 KiB) Downloaded 167 times
kroot

Postby varygoode » 28 Jul 2016, 20:03

Takatin wrote:Oath of Nissa doesn't work with floating mana to pay for off-color planeswalkers.
I reported this in the last Bug Reports thread. It's bad that it's still happening, but good someone else can confirm it.
varygoode

Postby Konigsburg » 29 Jul 2016, 09:14

Polymorphous Rush prompts you to select our opponent's creatures as targets instead of those controlled by you. The card still does work as intended in practice, however.

LevelX: Fixed beyond 1.4.13v3
Konigsburg

Postby ShivaFang » 29 Jul 2016, 15:42

This is probably not a relevant error since I can't seem to produce it in 'live' games, however this error comes up all the time in AI simulated games whenever any player has a Mirrorwing Dragon in their deck. Not entirely sure why it affects simulated games and not 'live' games. I also am not entirely sure the context of the error because it happens in a few quickly simulated games out of thousands (I presume it is the trigger when someone casts an instant or sorcery at it)

All I know for certain is that I've narrowed it down to Mirrorwind Dragon as the card that is in the deck when this happens. It may also happen with the similar card from BFZ - I haven't tested for that - but I know it happens when the only commonality is Mirrorwing Dragon. (I've been seeing this error pretty much since the EMN files got released, but I wanted to narrow it down a bit before I reported it)

Code: Select all
java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 0, Size: 0
   at java.util.ArrayList.rangeCheck(Unknown Source)
   at java.util.ArrayList.get(Unknown Source)
   at mage.abilities.effects.common.CopyEffect.apply(CopyEffect.java:107)
   at mage.abilities.effects.ContinuousEffectImpl.apply(ContinuousEffectImpl.java:124)
   at mage.abilities.effects.ContinuousEffects.apply(ContinuousEffects.java:898)
   at mage.game.GameState.applyEffects(GameState.java:540)
   at mage.game.GameImpl.applyEffects(GameImpl.java:1402)
   at mage.game.GameImpl.playPriority(GameImpl.java:1270)
   at mage.game.turn.Step.priority(Step.java:87)
   at mage.game.turn.Phase.playStep(Phase.java:210)
   at mage.game.turn.Phase.play(Phase.java:115)
   at mage.game.turn.Turn.play(Turn.java:152)
   at mage.game.GameImpl.playTurn(GameImpl.java:852)
   at mage.game.GameImpl.play(GameImpl.java:766)
   at mage.game.GameImpl.resume(GameImpl.java:755)
   at mage.player.ai.SimulationMatrix.startSimGame(SimulationMatrix.java:573)
   at mage.player.ai.SimulationMatrix.thinkOnce(SimulationMatrix.java:249)
   at mage.player.ai.SimulationMatrix.getAction(SimulationMatrix.java:293)
   at mage.player.ai.SimulationMatrix.getAction(SimulationMatrix.java:207)
   at mage.player.ai.MonteCarloPlayer2.priorityPlay(MonteCarloPlayer2.java:161)
   at mage.player.ai.MonteCarloPlayer2.priority(MonteCarloPlayer2.java:140)
   at mage.game.GameImpl.playPriority(GameImpl.java:1300)
   at mage.game.turn.Step.priority(Step.java:87)
   at mage.game.turn.Phase.playStep(Phase.java:210)
   at mage.game.turn.Phase.play(Phase.java:115)
   at mage.game.turn.Turn.play(Turn.java:152)
   at mage.game.GameImpl.playTurn(GameImpl.java:852)
   at mage.game.GameImpl.play(GameImpl.java:766)
   at mage.game.GameImpl.start(GameImpl.java:733)
   at mage.server.game.GameWorker.call(GameWorker.java:60)
   at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
   at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
WARN  2016-07-29 09:38:43,550 MonteCarloNode2.printOptions ("final")
ShivaFang

Postby RogueShenanigans » 29 Jul 2016, 18:32

Rare missing in EMN pack

http://i.imgur.com/8wEx4NG.jpg
RogueShenanigans

Postby Konigsburg » 30 Jul 2016, 15:12

AI managed to use the second ability of Liliana, Defiant Necromancer on two consecutive turns to each time retrieve Dungeon Geists from its graveyard, the first time only paying 2 loyalty counters and the second time merely 1, where according to the rules text it should have taken 4 each time.
Attachments
Liliana, Defiant Necromancer.JPG
Konigsburg

Postby Sweep-the-Leg » 30 Jul 2016, 16:33

SpellQueller and Processing.

Of course my computer crashed while I was trying to copy the fatal exception.

So on the WoogerWorks server for Xmage, here's how it went down.

SpellQueller exiled my Nissa, Vastwood Seeker. Next turn he processed Nissa with Wasteland Strangler and killed my Tireless Tracker. (cute combo)

I cast Quarantine Field, targeting SpellQueller and Wasteland Strangler. That's when the error message occurred.

Sorry, I don't have the wall of text I was supposed to submit with this bug ticket.

escplan9: Fixed beyond 1.4.13v3
Sweep-the-Leg

Postby kroot » 30 Jul 2016, 18:59

Using Identity Thief:

If I copy a creature with a +1/+1 counter on it, it copies the counter as well as the other stats. This should not be the case.

escplan9: Fixed beyond 1.4.13v3
kroot

PreviousNext

Return to XMage