It is currently 20 Apr 2024, 00:03

Text Size

Resynch client?

by BetaSteward

Moderators: North, BetaSteward, noxx, jeffwadsworth, JayDi, TheElk801, LevelX, CCGHQ Admins

Resynch client?

Postby ShivaFang » 31 Jul 2016, 00:12

I'm having a lot of issues on xmage.de where I'll pass priority and my client says it's passed but nothing happens. My opponents don't respond any more and I'm not sure what's up.

Sometimes when this happens my timer keeps going, even though it says waiting on my opponent. Others it shows the opponent being the one to act.

I'm thinking this is some kind of desynch happening. Typically what happens when the server is dropped I can re-connect and it will rejoin me to the game. But there's no fix for this. If I close the client or click 'disconnect' it registers as a quit and I can't re-join the game.

Is there a button or options somewhere that will simply let me resynch to the server? If the server's waiting on me I'd like to get another options to submit my action.
ShivaFang

Re: Resynch client?

Postby LevelX » 01 Aug 2016, 08:22

You use the default 1.4.13v3 client?
Not a client from the development environment?

Such a resync button does not exist. But maybe it's good idea to think about such an option.
LevelX
DEVELOPER

Return to XMage