It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 12:03

Text Size

disable watchers?

by BetaSteward

Moderators: North, BetaSteward, noxx, jeffwadsworth, JayDi, TheElk801, LevelX, CCGHQ Admins

disable watchers?

Postby WizKid » 22 Sep 2016, 22:24

how do you disable watchers? can more then one player joing my lobby if im hosting a 1v1 game? and how do i pick which one i play if more than one joins? If more than one cant join, how do i kick or ignore some idiot who keeps joining but i dont want to play them?

also where do i look to find my previous posts/responses? where is that?
WizKid

Re: disable watchers?

Postby Doctor Weird » 23 Sep 2016, 00:31

WizKid wrote:how do you disable watchers? can more then one player joing my lobby if im hosting a 1v1 game? and how do i pick which one i play if more than one joins? If more than one cant join, how do i kick or ignore some idiot who keeps joining but i dont want to play them?
If the game is set to be 1v1 then once there are 2 players in the lobby (you + your opponent) anyone who tries to join will be told the lobby is already full and won't be able to join it. Once the match starts anyone is free to spectate it.

WizKid wrote:also where do i look to find my previous posts/responses? where is that?
You mean your posts here on the forum? On the left, under the "Main Menu" tab, there's a "View your posts" link. That shows all the threads where you have posted. Or you can just click your own username here and then on the right side click "search user's posts" to see each individual post you have made. If a post no longer exists then it won't be there either.
Doctor Weird

Postby fireshoes » 23 Sep 2016, 02:32

WizKid wrote:also where do i look to find my previous posts/responses? where is that?
You mean this one?

Deleted topic “Game designed by chimpanzees” written by
» WizKid
fireshoes

Postby Doctor Weird » 23 Sep 2016, 04:02

fireshoes wrote:You mean this one?

Deleted topic “Game designed by chimpanzees” written by
» WizKid
Why do you think I said "If a post no longer exists then it won't be there either"? :lol:
Doctor Weird

Return to XMage