It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 10:57

Text Size

Bug Reports XMage 1.4.16 SOFTWARE

by BetaSteward

Moderators: North, BetaSteward, noxx, jeffwadsworth, JayDi, TheElk801, LevelX, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Bug Reports XMage 1.4.16 SOFTWARE

Postby HCrescent » 13 Oct 2016, 23:31

All the clone type cards that may enter as a copy of something don't work correctly with Mimic Vat. The only one I found that works (the token being able to clone something) is Phyrexian Metamorph. Phyrexian Metamorph is implemented differently than the rest of similar functioning cards, ie. Clone, Phantasmal Image, Body Double, Clever Impersonator. Also The copy ability on Phyrexian Metamorph is optional but it is forced in game

LevelX: Fixed beyond 1.4.16v3
HCrescent

Postby tehboss » 14 Oct 2016, 18:40

Vanishing works incorrectly. The 'if' clause in Vanishing only applies during the Vanishing trigger. If the counter is removed another way (Vampire Hexmage, Thief of Blood, etc.) then the permanent should stay in play and the final vanishing trigger will never happen. Observed on Ravaging Riftwurm.

Doctor Weird: The "When the last is removed, sacrifice it" part of the Vanishing keyword is its own independent ability. When the last time counter is removed, no matter by what or when, the permanent is sacrificed. This works correctly.

Look up rule 702.62a, if you wish, and/or ask your judge about their interpretation of it:

Also, for the sake of proving this is not my wrongful interpretation, I decided to Google "Vampire Hexmage + Vanishing" and it returns this thread as the very first result, with more than one person saying the same thing as the rule above, that the last part of the Vanishing keyword is its own independent ability, including a DCI Judge (post #2).

For whatever it's worth then there's also this, as well as this from another Judge.
tehboss

Postby cheddarsuave » 14 Oct 2016, 19:04

Recently whenever I get disconnected (which is frequent) and try to reconnect, even if it gets back to the current game, the game is stuck. I can see the clocks spinning down, but no "status bar" saying which phase it is, and no way to pass priority from my end. Sometimes I can't type in the chat bar either.

This happened sometimes before but seems to be the norm now (much more common).
cheddarsuave

Postby cheddarsuave » 14 Oct 2016, 21:28

Just had something happen again that has happened to me before a number of times:

At the start of my turn, my lands will not show as untapped for me (confirmed my opponent sees them as untapped). My draw for the turn will flicker briefly for a second, but then disappears from my hand. Only when I play a land or pass priority in my main phase will the new card appear and my lands correctly untap.

This is extremely problematic if I don't have another land in hand to play to "reset everything" to how it should be. It's a huge handicap.

Can't pinpoint what triggers this to happen. Most of the time the gameplay works fine.
cheddarsuave

Postby Cackfiend » 15 Oct 2016, 08:09

crescendo of war gives all blocking creatures + to attack instead of just the player that controls it

teferi's puzzle box + leovold is locking players out of having any cards. you're supposed to be able to choose how you draw on the stack but you cant

Doctor Weird: You might want to elaborate on what doesn't work there, because it doesn't seem very clear right now. What exactly are you saying you're supposed to choose involving the stack?

Because Teferi's Puzzle Box + Leovold, Emissary of Trest is a lock combo. If, for example, an opponent controls a Puzzle Box and a Leovold and then passes the turn to you, assuming there's no drawing done during your upkeep, what happens is your draw step starts, you draw your card for the turn (this is always the first action, any triggers go on the stack after), then the Box triggers, you have to put all your cards in hand on the bottom of your library and now you draw no cards because Leovold already saw you drawing a card this turn, which leaves you with an empty hand. Of course, you should still be able to play something at instant speed in response to the Box's trigger, before tucking your hand away, if you have something. And Leovold only affects opponents, so its controller will be safe from the lock.

So whatever it is that you want to report doesn't work with these two cards, you probably should describe it in more detail.
Cackfiend

Postby ShivaFang » 16 Oct 2016, 21:09

Bane of Bala Ged does not exile permanents. It creates a copy of them in exile and yet they remain in play.

It happens every time - so I don't think there's a need to go into 'specific steps' - just attack with it.

LevelX: Fixed beyond 1.4.17V0
ShivaFang

Postby Watsst » 17 Oct 2016, 10:37

Shirei, Shizo's Caretaker is a may trigger but currently it automatically brings back creatures. Shirei also brings back creatures from anywhere to the battlefield if it went to the graveyard including if they are exiled while in the graveyard, returned to the library or returned to hand (the card is taken from where-ever it is and placed back onto the battlefield). This was done in an EDH match with various different triggers (Pharika for exile, golgari thug for top of library and cadaver imp to return to hand).
Watsst

Postby Guarismo » 18 Oct 2016, 11:59

Both abilities of the Smokestack trigger with the same text so you can't know which one put first in the stack.
Guarismo

Postby h4wk3y3 » 18 Oct 2016, 16:41

Maralen of the Mornsong lets you choose a card from your library but then does not remove it from the library, this allows you to draw the same card twice making it disappear from your hand/the battlefield.

h4wk3y3

Postby ZeroIshtar » 19 Oct 2016, 00:13

i was commanded to post this somewhere I couldn't so here it is.

Game exception occurred: mage.MageException: Iterated player priority after game exception too often, game ends!
Server version: 1.4.16v3
mage.game.GameImpl.playPriority(GameImpl.java:1341)
mage.game.turn.Step.priority(Step.java:87)
mage.game.turn.Phase.playStep(Phase.java:210)
mage.game.turn.Phase.play(Phase.java:115)
mage.game.turn.Turn.play(Turn.java:152)
mage.game.GameImpl.playTurn(GameImpl.java:852)
mage.game.GameImpl.play(GameImpl.java:766)
mage.game.GameImpl.start(GameImpl.java:733)
mage.server.game.GameWorker.call(GameWorker.java:60)
java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

was trying to swing for damage with a clockwork beetle when it crashed on me
ZeroIshtar

Postby tkz196 » 19 Oct 2016, 10:05

the cardback of den protector(morph)is sometimes morph or manifest
Attachments
QQ截图20161019174851.png
QQ截图20161019174309.png
tkz196

Postby Ectazon » 20 Oct 2016, 17:37

I'm not sure if this is me screwing up somehow but when I choose to turn my Vesuvan Shapeshifter face down during upkeep it becomes a 0/0 creature with the morph image and dies immediately, pretty sure that when you turn something down it becomes a 2/2 nameless colorless creature.
Ectazon

Postby theinfernumflame » 21 Oct 2016, 00:42

If Augur of Bolas doesn't find an instant or sorcery, the cards don't get put on the bottom of the library. The AI also doesn't know how to handle this and glitches the game.

theinfernumflame

Postby floquentes » 21 Oct 2016, 19:35

Hi,
I just lost a game for being idle while not having priority. Something seemed to be out of synch since I was waiting in my upkeep step for my opponent to pass priority. A few minutes later i LOST the game for being idle...
The client acted somewhat wierd beforehand. The client console contained a lot of "message out of sequence" lines.
Attachments
idle.PNG
floquentes

Postby tkz196 » 22 Oct 2016, 14:53

I can see wastes image in deck editor but can not see it in the game.Thank you.
Attachments
QQ截图20161022223643.png
QQ截图20161022224730.png
tkz196

PreviousNext

Return to XMage