It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 07:54

Text Size

Card Requests - obsoleting

by BetaSteward

Moderators: North, BetaSteward, noxx, jeffwadsworth, JayDi, TheElk801, LevelX, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Card Requests

Postby JohnSmith » 17 May 2015, 01:26

JohnSmith

Postby Blitkun » 17 May 2015, 08:55

Blitkun

Postby AndreasAs » 18 May 2015, 13:13

whole first Ravnica Block

City of Guilds
Guildpact
Dissension
AndreasAs

Postby Teddy » 19 May 2015, 18:02

Will update this as I find cards that are missing from the EDH-decks I and my friends play.

Ronom Unicorn
Reconnaissance
Rout

For 2 different EDH-decks. Reconnaissance is crucial for the Alesha.dec

Acorn Catapult
Krosan Restorer

Oversold Cemetery
Deathreap Ritual
Spore Cloud
Teddy

Postby FadingFaces » 21 May 2015, 23:15

1.4.0v1 | Open
Arcbound Slith is missing in 1.4.0v0
FadingFaces

Postby Zangue » 22 May 2015, 05:33

Skullbriar, The Walking Grave - from the Commander set
Chronozoa - from Planar Chaos set
Heroes Remembered - from Planar Chaos set
Zangue

Postby DeadpanYoshi » 24 May 2015, 21:20

DeadpanYoshi

Postby Doctor Weird » 25 May 2015, 02:50

DONE | Open
Vampiric Link - Should be an easy and quick addition, since it's exactly the same as Spirit Link but in black.

Arcbound Crusher - It's the only Arcbound still missing, and it's actually one of the useful ones.

Tel-Jilad Stylus - This little thing allows for some very unique shenanigans and is the only card still missing from a fun deck I've wanted to make for a long while. Just please remember it's "own" and not "control" it says, very important. :D

Mana Clash & Chance Encounter - Probably a bit of a pain to add, so I'm not surprised to not find them in the game yet, but I also got some crazy gimmicks I wanted to do with them in a casual deck together with other cards already existent in the game, so if at some point they could find their way in, I would appreciate it.

LevelX: Nicely written - so all in beyond 1.4.0v1
Doctor Weird

Postby FelixCarter » 25 May 2015, 18:30

Beyond 1.4.0v2 | Open
Dust Corona (PLC)

Kinda a selfish request for an EDH deck. But I was hoping these cards could perhaps be implemented at some point:

Tariel, Reckoner of Souls (COM)
Razia's Purification (RAV)
Forgotten Ancient (ARC), (HOP), & (SCG)
Retether (PLC)
Evolution Charm (PLC)
Elemental Resonance (DIS)

Scion of the Ur-Dragon (TSP)

Please and thank you in advanced. :3

EDIT: More requested cards added.
FelixCarter

Postby Doctor Weird » 26 May 2015, 17:44

I'll admit I didn't have high hopes to see Mana Clash and Chance Encounter added any time soon (thanks for that, by the way) and now that they're added I started messing around with them and realized how many of the other "flip a coin" cards are still missing.

Seeing as how these, as well as Krark's Thumb, already exist in the game I just have to try and push my luck for a few more key "flip a coin" cards (I may or may not have a hidden gambling problem):

| Open
Planar Chaos - Coin flips, coin flips everywhere, for everyone!

Squee's Revenge - One of my personal favorites, because it let's you pick a number of flips.

Karplusan Minotaur - This card's rulings at the bottom of its Gatherer page (apparently my post count is not high enough to use URL tags yet but I'm sure you can find your way there) might be worth checking if you're willing to add any of these cards, as it explains a lot of tricky rulings about coin flips that probably matter a lot to all these cards coding (especially the *win* part in Chance Encounter).

Game of Chaos - I can't believe I remembered Mana Clash but forgot this. With Krark's Thumb, it's such an evil and rigged game.

Goblin Bomb - Classic and easily an alternate win condition for a crazy coin flipping deck like the one I want to make. :D

Scoria Wurm - Pretty basic stuff to add, I'm guessing, when compared to all the others.

There could be even more cards, but these are the only ones I actually think matter and can be used, asking for even more to then just leave them aside would be selfish of me. I'm already asking for a lot of cards with very unique and non-linear effects which I'm sure require a lot more to add than a quick couple of copy & pasted lines of code.

And, completely unrelated to the above, just because I forgot them on my last post:

| Open
Rebuff the Wicked - This is a straight up copy & paste from Turn Aside plus a color change, so hopefully it can be added, seeing as white has a lot less counter spells to choose from and this one is pretty handy.

Confusion in the Ranks - I've been kicking myself for forgetting this one, since I'm dying to try it out in my ridiculously fun to play Norin the Wary deck. :D

And again, thanks for all the nice work.

Edit:

Doctor Weird wrote:Arcbound Crusher - It's the only Arcbound still missing, and it's actually one of the useful ones.
Turns out I was wrong, out of the 12 modular creatures from Darksteel Arcbound Fiend is also missing. I could almost swear I had seen it listed before, my bad.
Doctor Weird

Postby Zeplar » 27 May 2015, 05:55

[White Scarab] for eight-and-a-half-tails Tiny Leaders.
Zeplar

Postby XiAlphaGuy » 01 Jun 2015, 04:01

XiAlphaGuy

Postby smaleymark » 02 Jun 2015, 22:18

WOJEK SIREN
smaleymark

Postby daswooly » 03 Jun 2015, 03:51

daswooly

PreviousNext