It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 13:45

Text Size

Feedback / Suggestions

by BetaSteward

Moderators: North, BetaSteward, noxx, jeffwadsworth, JayDi, TheElk801, LevelX, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Feedback / Suggestions

Postby fireshoes » 02 Nov 2014, 14:35

Seeing that you implemented an audible warning when the timer is getting low in draft made me remember that having a warning with a minute or so left in deckbuilding for draft and sealed events would be great. I've definitely not realized my timer was low in a sealed and wound up with a 140 card deck or whatever.

Actually when I've had one of those massive autosubmitted decks, I've been unable to fix it in sideboarding because of there being so many cards to move from the maindeck to the sideboard. Is there a way to select multiple cards to move at one time (like drag and highlight a bunch, then drag the group to sideboard)? I couldn't figure out how to.
fireshoes

Postby LevelX » 02 Nov 2014, 15:53

fireshoes wrote:Seeing that you implemented an audible warning when the timer is getting low in draft made me remember that having a warning with a minute or so left in deckbuilding for draft and sealed events would be great. I've definitely not realized my timer was low in a sealed and wound up with a 140 card deck or whatever.
This can easily be done.

fireshoes wrote:Actually when I've had one of those massive autosubmitted decks, I've been unable to fix it in sideboarding because of there being so many cards to move from the maindeck to the sideboard. Is there a way to select multiple cards to move at one time (like drag and highlight a bunch, then drag the group to sideboard)? I couldn't figure out how to.
You can switch to table mode. Mark the cards you want to move and use the buttons.
LevelX
DEVELOPER

Postby fireshoes » 03 Nov 2014, 03:21

How about audible warning when a player is down to a minute or two left in their match? I rarely notice when the timer is low. It's pretty small and hard to see against the avatars.
fireshoes

Postby varygoode » 03 Nov 2014, 05:52

LevelX wrote:I guess your problem is the covered display of the player life. I added the life to the tooltip of the player name. So you can hover with the mouse pointer over the player name to see the current live. This is no satisfying solution for you?
It was a decent idea, but I prefer not having to move my pointer over there to get the life total, especially when there is plenty of room to make it so the life is not covered. Also, sometimes, I would like to know the life total mid-play when hover tips don't show up.
varygoode

Postby The0retico » 03 Nov 2014, 10:34

It would be breat to have an option to filter tables that are password protected using a checkbox.
The0retico

Postby fireshoes » 03 Nov 2014, 20:19

I've been enjoying the two new cube additions. I just noticed that Wizards is replacing their non-powered cube with a new version that they are calling the Legacy Cube. The card list is at http://magic.wizards.com/en/MTGO/articles/archive/magic-online-legacy-cube-card-list if you can it as well.
fireshoes

Postby LevelX » 03 Nov 2014, 21:31

fireshoes wrote:I've been enjoying the two new cube additions. I just noticed that Wizards is replacing their non-powered cube with a new version that they are calling the Legacy Cube. The card list is at http://magic.wizards.com/en/MTGO/articles/archive/magic-online-legacy-cube-card-list if you can it as well.
I added the cube for next update.
LevelX
DEVELOPER

Postby varygoode » 05 Nov 2014, 23:21

Would it be possible to add another shortcut button to skip to the end of the current stack? When 2 or 3 Prowess cards trigger with Jeskai Ascendancy, it would be nice not to have to click through it or worry that I'll skip too much.
varygoode

Postby LevelX » 06 Nov 2014, 00:00

varygoode wrote:Would it be possible to add another shortcut button to skip to the end of the current stack? When 2 or 3 Prowess cards trigger with Jeskai Ascendancy, it would be nice not to have to click through it or worry that I'll skip too much.
Sounds like a good idea.
LevelX
DEVELOPER

Postby fireshoes » 14 Nov 2014, 11:39

I would like to see xmage to remember my settings sizing between sessions. Like column width on the tables screen or the deck editor (especially this, like the amount of space displaying searched cards vs displaying the deck and sideboard).

Also when importing decklists, I often get cards not found because the imported list has different capitalization, so removing case sensitivity on imports would be great. Frequent offenders are Unravel the AEther, AEther Vial, and ____ Of ____ cards.
fireshoes

Postby fireshoes » 17 Nov 2014, 19:11

It would be cool if you could right-click on a username in the player list to whisper to them. It's pretty easy to mistype /w username and then your private message is in public. Oops. =p
fireshoes

Postby nightfire » 25 Nov 2014, 23:22

It would be nice when selecting cards to place on the bottom of your library if there was an option to put all the cards left on the bottom in no particular order. This is especially useful when using something like Goblin Charbelcher where you might have over 30 cards to select and place on the bottom of the library which is very tedious.
nightfire

Postby fireshoes » 01 Dec 2014, 21:11

When conceding from a multiplayer EDH game, if the other players are still playing, the match window stays open and there doesn't seem to be a way to close it.
fireshoes

Postby fireshoes » 07 Dec 2014, 10:14

I've been importing Pauper decks recently. One thing I noticed is that even though the cards are legal for pauper, sometimes when the deck gets loaded, the software chooses a printing of the card that is an uncommon. Then when trying to join a pauper game, the deck gets flagged as illegal. I'm not sure what the most elegant way to solve the issue would be, other than when checking for deck legality, it would look at all printings of the cards for the rarity check.
fireshoes

Postby Chai » 14 Dec 2014, 00:46

I have been playing alot of life gain decks recently, and it would be really great to have an option to say have the game say "yes" or "no" to all of the triggered abilities if I select the option or alternatively enable stacking of multiple triggers of the same card. Frequent offenders I have found are:
- Soul Warden
- Essence Warden
- Golem's Heart
- Angel's Feather
- Demon's Horn
- Dragon's Claw
- Kraken's Eye

Also, could we have tokens that are the same stack please? X X/X squirrels take up alot of space on the board....
Chai

PreviousNext

Return to XMage