It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 21:10

Text Size

Feedback / Suggestions

by BetaSteward

Moderators: North, BetaSteward, noxx, jeffwadsworth, JayDi, TheElk801, LevelX, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Feedback / Suggestions

Postby Motto82 » 23 Dec 2014, 11:57

Dear Xmage developers,

I was playing G/W Enchantress last night and noticed that Wild Growth doesn't generate additional mana. I've tried doing it manually as well as automated but it didn't work. I was using Beta Wild Growths which I swapped with Ice Age copies later on to see whether or not this would make a difference but it did not. Abundant Growth and Utopia Sprawl seem to work fine, it's just Wild Growth that isn't working.
Can you please assist in fixing this as it makes this highly unplayable deck now completely unplayable? :D
Motto82

Postby fireshoes » 23 Dec 2014, 12:10

Wild Growth's fix will be deployed in the next update.
fireshoes

Postby klafooti » 28 Dec 2014, 14:32

Hello Xmage developers !
Since the last update (December 27th or 26th if I remember correctly), the entire set of Commander is nowhere to be found, in the Deck Editor as well as in the decks I made. Can you please help a poor soul trying to playtest Animar ? :)
Oh, and Commander 2013 and 2014 are fine, got 'em.

LevelX: FIXED WITH NEXT UPDATE.
klafooti

Postby radixon3 » 04 Jan 2015, 09:20

Xmage is great!
radixon3

Postby spiph » 05 Jan 2015, 16:46

Thanks for Mage - it's a great project with a large amount of love behind it!

This is a big request, but I'm wondering if it might be possible to change the RMI transport layer between the client and server to be a standardized REST style API, with json instead of java binary data. This would open up xmage to third party clients and many other interesting possibilities.
spiph

Postby Grahf » 08 Jan 2015, 11:16

Are there plans for Tiny Leaders format?
Grahf

Postby LevelX » 08 Jan 2015, 11:19

Grahf wrote:Are there plans for Tiny Leaders format?
Not concrete yet, but it seems easy to implement.
Do you think there is demand?
LevelX
DEVELOPER

Postby Grahf » 08 Jan 2015, 14:38

LevelX wrote:
Who knows, it is just an idea, but format looks cool.
Grahf

Postby varygoode » 08 Jan 2015, 20:35

LevelX wrote:
I'd absolutely love to see Tiny Leaders on XMage.
varygoode

Postby yakushi12345 » 18 Jan 2015, 05:29

Just a minor one on the 'spend mana automatically feature'

By default I think you should still be given the option to pay phyrexian mana with life, its pretty different then "I don't care about color" when it matters.
yakushi12345

Postby The0retico » 19 Jan 2015, 08:11

It would be nice to create some sort of a load balancing service for the public servers. I imagine it being an option among connections which would be default and would be named something like "Fastest public server" and it would basically choose an instance of the public server (1 or 2) based on the number of players currently connected. This would spread players more evenly and take load of Public server 1.
The0retico

Postby Brojimbo » 22 Jan 2015, 08:38

I'm would like to see an Anything Goes option in format selection. I was trying to test the Legacy Worldgorger deck with a friend but couldn't because the new bans weren't implemented yet. While it was able to be kinda worked around, it still was not ideal. Also would be nice for goofing around with friends in weird formats and such.

Also would like to be able to drag cards around in deck building like in MTGO. The current piles work alright, but for ideal visibility and deck construction being able to move them around at will would be nice.

Thanks for your hard work!
Brojimbo

Postby LevelX » 22 Jan 2015, 10:54

Brojimbo wrote:I'm would like to see an Anything Goes option in format selection. I was trying to test the Legacy Worldgorger deck with a friend but couldn't because the new bans weren't implemented yet. While it was able to be kinda worked around, it still was not ideal. Also would be nice for goofing around with friends in weird formats and such.
This should work with Format limited, that has no restrictions (Maybe the name is not optimal).

Brojimbo wrote: Also would like to be able to drag cards around in deck building like in MTGO. The current piles work alright, but for ideal visibility and deck construction being able to move them around at will would be nice.
I know, I would like it too, but I guess it won't be easy to implement.
LevelX
DEVELOPER

Postby emerald000 » 23 Jan 2015, 01:45

LevelX wrote:
Brojimbo wrote:I'm would like to see an Anything Goes option in format selection. I was trying to test the Legacy Worldgorger deck with a friend but couldn't because the new bans weren't implemented yet. While it was able to be kinda worked around, it still was not ideal. Also would be nice for goofing around with friends in weird formats and such.
This should work with Format limited, that has no restrictions (Maybe the name is not optimal).
I'd go with "Freeform" or something similar.
emerald000

Postby Reddgamming » 25 Jan 2015, 06:44

I Know you got are busy with always having to update Xmage with cards. But! I was wondering if you guys could create a kinda of a career mode where you start off with a basic deck...do small matches for money and pro points then go on to world championships. Along side it you could have a card shop that randomly updates it's inventory. Thank you guys for everything you've done with Xmage keep up the good work!!!!
Reddgamming

PreviousNext

Return to XMage