It is currently 19 Jan 2017, 04:24

Text Size

LATEST PATCH CAN NOT BE DOWNLOADED/DELETED

The latest Manalink updates are posted here.
PLEASE DO NOT BUMP OLD UPDATES!

Moderators: gmzombie, stassy, BAgate, HarlequinCasts, RanDomino, Aswan jaguar, CCGHQ Admins

Re: LATEST PATCH CAN NOT BE DOWNLOADED/DELETED

Postby jl415 » 07 Jan 2017, 10:04

I very rarely post but could not stand idle on this matter.

I value Korath's work tremendously, and his passion for the game is gigantic.

I too hope he can see past this and think on the positive change he brought about, and the fantastic advancements he spearheaded in this community rather than the negative comments of one single individual.

Please come back to us Korath, I promise to report more bugs :mrgreen:
jl415

Re: LATEST PATCH CAN NOT BE DOWNLOADED/DELETED

Postby travolter » 10 Jan 2017, 15:39

I was totally for the forum on xmas.. and this new have been like an ice cubes basket over the head.

Im very oldy, and I have seem this behavior over the time since internet became public with other software proyect (I know that everyone knows names). Some people doing a hard work and usually for free, investing their spare time in cool projects.. and some stupid people criticizing the work in progress instead of report bugs, do positive reviews, show new ideas or help in any way.

Many projects are dead now cause to these people.. and I understand the decision of the coders when some idiot like that piss over his baby, over a project with many years of work and time consumed.

Korath. I understand you and I hope that you come back to the project some day. Manalink is my game.. Im playing since the beginning with the flesh win95 installed just to play the MTG game.. then I enjoyed with Mok´s patches and updates.. later I enjoyed the mods created from my friend Franavalon from Botarena forum, and finally your versions.. that are the most powerful and updated of all.
Ill conserve all these versions like gold and Ill continue playing with them until the end.
Thanks a lot Korath, manalink 3 team, helpers, testers and bug hunters for your dedication, patience and hard work on these years
travolter

Previous

Return to Patches