PLEASE DO NOT BUMP OLD UPDATES!
by Gargaroz » 03 May 2011, 15:53
Yes, New Phyrexia is here, and in this update you could find a "Top selection" of what's available in the new expansion (since all the content is leaked, there's really no point in waiting May the 13th for releasing this).
Plus, some goodies and a pair of previously-considered-uncodeable guys, Necrotic Ooze and Experiment Kraj (they have some flaws, however).
And let's welcome a new Rules Engine-type card, Deadbox, that is fundamental to allow the coding of Fresh Meat and, in the future, Caller of the Claw, Second Sunrise and stuff like that.
Last but not least, I fixed a lot of bugs introduced by the rearrangement of Rules Engine.
Finally, along with this update there's the 3rd installment of my Golden Years mod, this time with the Tempest Block and some stuff from Costructed, here's the link : viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4537
Hope you'll enjoy this, to next time
P.S. : the update includes the new artworks (most of them).
---- NEW CARD ADDED TO COSTRUCTED VERSION ---
--- NEW PHYREXIA ---
0930 Brass Man --> Elesh Norn, Grand Cenobite
0993 Cinder Wall --> Sheoldred, Whispering One
0931 Dancing Scimitar --> Urabrask, the Hidden
0070 Drudge Skeleton --> Geth's Verdict
1032 Execute --> Blade Splicer
1229 Glimmering Angel --> Master Splicer
1048 Goblin Glider --> Spined Thopter
1534 Goblin Settler --> Vault Skirge
1054 Hybernation --> Jin-Gitaxias, Core Augur
0436 King Suleiman --> Puresteel Paladin
0505 Martyrs of Korlis --> Norn's Annex
0871 Necropolis of Azar --> Phyrexian Obliterator
0896 Sewers of Estark --> Postmortem Lunge
0793 Spinal Villain --> Wing Splicer
0243 The Hive --> Birthing Pod
0844 Wall of Light --> Cathedral Membrane
0835 Vampire Bats --> Surgical Extraction
1060 Index --> Dispatch
1061 Inspiration --> Mental Misstep
1526 Fervor --> Moltensteel Dragon
1058 Hulking Cyclops --> Volt Charge
0978 Balduvian Barbarian --> Vulshok Refugee
1039 Foratog --> Beast Within
1073 Llanowar Behemoth --> Chancellor of the Tangle
1552 Anaba Spirit Crafter --> Fresh Meat
1554 Aysen Crusader --> Noxious Revival
1199 Ancient Spider --> Vorinclex, Voice of Hunger
1403 Talruum Minotaur --> Phyrexian Swarmlord
0869 Orcish Catapult --> Batterskull
1029 Emperor Crocodile --> Vital Splicer
1010 Deathgazer --> Hex Parasite
1806 Guardians of Akrasa --> Sword of War and Peace
1055 Honor Guard --> Lashwrithe
0885 Wasp token --> Golem token
1356 Tower Gargoyle --> Karn Liberated
0900 Spawn of Azar --> Plant token
1228 Plant token --> Phyrexian Unlife
--- MIRRODIN BESIEGED ---
0031 Empty --> Titan Forge
--- SCARS OF MIRRODIN ---
0839 Walking Dead --> Necrotic Ooze
--- MISC ---
0940 Merfolk Assassin --> Phyrexian Devourer
0973 Anaba Shaman --> Deadbox
1334 Serra Advocate --> Experiment Kraj
---- BUGS FIXED ----
* Fixed code for Inkmoth Nexus : now it has Infect.
* Fixed interaction betweem Rules Engine and Luminarch Ascension : it will get its counters now.
* Fixed interaction between Overgrown Battlement and Carven Caryatid
* Fixed crashing bug for Grafted Exoskeleton
* Fixed code for Basilisk Collar and, in the process, improved the overall Deathtouch ability.
* Improved interaction between Deathtouch and Indestructible. I had to be creative, so I hope this will not slow down the game.
* Fixed interaction between Disrupt and creatures with Flash.
* Fixed shuffling from grave bug for Darksteel Colossus and other cards with the same ability.
* Fixed small Proliferate bug.
* Fixed interaction between Death's Shadow and Lich.
* Fixed Rules Engine issues that made Traps uncastable for their alternate costs.
* Fixed CIP and mana ability for Glimmerpost.
* Fixed CIPT for Vesuva.
* Fixed code for Wurmcoil Engine : now you'll get the 2 "sons" even if you distribute the damage of the "father" on 2 or more creatures blocking it.
* Fixed Storm mechanic for Haze of Rage, Brain Freeze, Mind's Desire and Dragonstorm.
* Fixed data entry for Knight Exemplar that prevented it for giving its bonus to other Knight Exemplars. Also improved the "all other knights are indestructible" so it will not slowdown the game too much.
* Recoded Bitterblossom and Tetravus so they interact correctly with Doubling Season.
* Fixed code for Conch Horn : it doesn't mess your hand size anymore and you could put non-creature cards on the top of your library.
* Fixed an annoying bug that prevented cards like Shimian Spirit Guide from being activated in Challenge Mode.
* Fixed wrong slots for Karn Liberated and Phyrexian Unlife : now you can add them to your deck.
* Fixed interaction between Doubling Season and Titan Forge / Varchild's War Riders / Wall of Kelp
* Fixed text for Titan Forge and Sheoldred, Whispering One
---- KNOWN ISSUES ABOUT NEW CARDS ----
* Necrotic Ooze & Experiment Kraj: Since they needs to continually get informations from your graveyard / the battlefield, they may cause slowdowns. Also, they don't copy "regeneration" and some damage-preventing ability.
by 0rion79 » 03 May 2011, 16:06
by Gargaroz » 03 May 2011, 16:49
by Megres » 03 May 2011, 19:49
by Gargaroz » 04 May 2011, 00:30
First post updated.
by stassy » 04 May 2011, 04:45
Edit: So couldn't find anything in the core rule book about them, so as for now Library of Leng can counter the max hand size effect of Jin-Gitaxias, Core Augur, right?
Edit2: Found something dated of 2009 about it, don't know the actual ruling so I will make a report just in case.
If multiple effects modify your hand size, apply them in timestamp order. For example, if you put Null Profusion (an enchantment that says your maximum hand size is two) onto the battlefield and then put Library of Leng onto the battlefield, you'll have no maximum hand size. However, if those permanents entered the battlefield in the opposite order, your maximum hand size would be two.
by ALEX Ryugami » 04 May 2011, 05:21
by Salbei » 04 May 2011, 13:02
Also wrote a tool that checks for updates.
-> viewtopic.php?f=56&t=4542 , please leave some feedback
Doing my best to keep the installation as easy as possible for new users.
It would still be the easiest to just "host" a complete mtg folder on a server and let a tool download new/updated files. (Developers could upload patches onto it directly etc.)
If anyone got a reliable Server for that purpose please PM me.
by Gargaroz » 04 May 2011, 14:23
by Aswan jaguar » 04 May 2011, 14:34
Is this 2version going to stay till next update(hoping) or are you going to upload a fresh one?
Does anyone Know how many cards we have now coded in Manalink?
by Gargaroz » 04 May 2011, 14:46
Thus said, I'll upload a third version ASAP (Damn).
Edit : V3 uploaded, first post updated, check the "bugs fixed" section of the release notes for more infos.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests