PLEASE ADD SAVEGAMES TO YOUR TOPIC !
by Aswan jaguar » 09 Feb 2012, 09:03
Also added there the Known bug issues,as are declared by the developers as how some cards are coded and work in Manalink.Maybe a couple are fixed since then so if you like take a look Stassy.
by Aswan jaguar » 20 Feb 2012, 13:47
What do you think?
by stassy » 20 Feb 2012, 16:39
by stassy » 21 Apr 2012, 05:55
by Aswan jaguar » 30 Apr 2012, 14:51
The bugs could be now reported properly,checked and verified,confirmed easily and that earned precious time to our developers to deal only with the real bugs.
I would like to express my gratitude to all of you that take time to report bugs (even more the ones that use the form and attach savegames or screenshots that make our life's easier and have better chances the bug you report to get fixed). You all help to improve the game and have as much as possible a bug-free game.
I would like also to thank my fellow Bug hunters,testers for their efforts to keep the bug forum organised,for their dedication to check the bugs,the new cards that come with each update and promote and clarify the real bugged cards to the Developers.Especially I would like to thank Stassy who is a great team-mate and a tireless Bug hunter .
I would then like to thank Sonic,Orion79 for the great job they did and do fixing and updating values in the csv files and others that are eager to help when the Developers ask for lists or whatever.
Lastly I would like to thank the most important link of this chain our great developers because with out them no bugs would have been fixed and we all would be discouraged to report and check bugs a long time ago.Hurray for Gargaroz the most active developer the past year,Jatill who always is around to help with the most tricky ones, and couple of guys that helped and solved bugs whose names I don't remember,sorry guys (Gargaroz help ...)
And Snacko and Mok for their precious advice on coding that led to better coded cards.
-If I have forgotten somebody who contributed here I am really sorry I never meant to do it.
Finally a wish for a couple of ASM coders to help Gargaroz.
by Gargaroz » 29 May 2012, 13:17
- Could we left in the main subforum only the threads younger than 15 days ? It will be easy for me to spot the newer bugs and the older ones will be still available in the other sub-thread.
- All the threads regarding unconfimed bugs older than 15 days should be deleted : if the bug is there, it will pop up again sooner or later, if not, the thread is worthless.
- Generic threads regarding tokens, typos and AI improvement has to be "sticked".
by stassy » 29 May 2012, 17:46
- I usually already do some cleaning for around 2 weeks, just got a load of work and was a bit late on schedule, it's done now.
- All of the thread mentioned are sticked now.
by Aswan jaguar » 29 May 2012, 21:41
- to change how we do it so far and leave there onlyConfirmed and Newly posted bugs of the last 15 days and move the older ones to the "not solved"+"Unfixable" archive.So confirmed,checked,new info,etc.. bugs earlier to 10 may have to go to the archive.
- Delete older than 15 days unconfirmed-not bugs reports.
by stassy » 30 May 2012, 03:49
I would rather ask for another subforum because it would clusterfuck all the current old confirmed pinned threads, but if it is not possible the merging will have to be done.
Edit: Ok nevermind, it can't be done so let the great sweeper be, anything past 15 days will be archived.
by Aswan jaguar » 30 May 2012, 04:01
by stassy » 30 May 2012, 04:07
Sound good to me.Aswan jaguar wrote:Another idea is to clear the "old reports" forum from unconfirmed and not bugs etc leave there the confirmed ones that didn't get any attention and put there from now on those confirmed bugs that are older than 15-20 days maybe rename it,too.
Edit: Ok, confirmed bugs are no longer stickied, pinning will only be reserved for generic bugs
by Aswan jaguar » 03 Jul 2012, 14:14
I hope this will be helpful.
Stassy,Gargaroz any thoughts on that?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest