It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 12:47

Text Size

Magic Duels Origins - Unlock All The Cards

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Re: Magic Duels Origins - Unlock All The Cards

Postby MasterXploder7 » 13 Aug 2015, 15:38

spirolone wrote:
MasterXploder7 wrote:Thank you Spirolone. I have since updated things and what not.

After ensuring my computer JAVA, i started it up, with profile name as 1.profile. The jar file created a 1.player BAK file and I changed the original profile name back. Upon starting the game all cards (except starter cards) were LOCKED, including AI cards. I am unsure of what else i could do.
It seems to me that you did it correctly... Did you work on profile in its original folder or you copy it? The BAK file is only a buckup and you can move it in another folder. Did you complete at least tutorial with your profile before patching?
I have finished the tutorial.
Because this account was a dummy account that I made for this purpose it is in it's original area. However (i have 3 steam accounts now because the second one I made became inaccessible) so I have augmented what I could see as the proper profiles. Ones that had only data from magic duels.

EDIT: to make it clearer, in my directory there are 3 separate profile serial numbers. I have since used the JAR file on the 2 that had the most recent file changes because I haven't been on my original steam account.
Last edited by MasterXploder7 on 13 Aug 2015, 15:41, edited 1 time in total.
"Hate is an everlasting wellspring from which it is eternally sustained." - Nirkana Revenant
MasterXploder7

Postby Chakan » 13 Aug 2015, 15:39

Are you supposed to complete the tutorial before patching? And yes, I did replace the hash file too.
Chakan

Postby spirolone » 13 Aug 2015, 22:06

Chakan wrote:Are you supposed to complete the tutorial before patching? And yes, I did replace the hash file too.
Maybe... I'm not sure cause I never verified, but I remember that, in Magic 2015, profile changed its structure when you completed tutorial...
However, if you want to send me, even in private, your profile I could check what the problem is...
spirolone
Programmer

Postby spirolone » 13 Aug 2015, 22:10

MasterXploder7 wrote:I have finished the tutorial.
Because this account was a dummy account that I made for this purpose it is in it's original area. However (i have 3 steam accounts now because the second one I made became inaccessible) so I have augmented what I could see as the proper profiles. Ones that had only data from magic duels.

EDIT: to make it clearer, in my directory there are 3 separate profile serial numbers. I have since used the JAR file on the 2 that had the most recent file changes because I haven't been on my original steam account.
Did you disconnect your internet connection when you started game?
Would you like to send me your profile file?
spirolone
Programmer

Postby Chakan » 14 Aug 2015, 02:48

spirolone wrote:
Chakan wrote:Are you supposed to complete the tutorial before patching? And yes, I did replace the hash file too.
Maybe... I'm not sure cause I never verified, but I remember that, in Magic 2015, profile changed its structure when you completed tutorial...
However, if you want to send me, even in private, your profile I could check what the problem is...
Sure, have at it.

http://www.filedropper.com/50693767
Chakan

Postby spirolone » 14 Aug 2015, 14:13

Chakan wrote:Sure, have at it.

http://www.filedropper.com/50693767
This seems a just created profile with no cards at all... Is this the profile you tried to patch? Remember that game creates a new profile if there is something wrong with actual one and overwrite it! Maybe this one was changed by game; I'd need backup one...
spirolone
Programmer

Postby Chakan » 14 Aug 2015, 17:46

That IS my backup. That's the original file I had.
Chakan

Postby spirolone » 14 Aug 2015, 18:55

Chakan wrote:That IS my backup. That's the original file I had.
But there is nothing inside... No decks, no cards, no missions completed... Try to start game with that profile and you will see you have to do tutorial still... :?
spirolone
Programmer

Postby Marcel Costa » 14 Aug 2015, 22:19

Guys, after patching with the .jar - for which you need java installed and rename it properly to 1.profile (PC) or p1.profile (iOS) (two different patches) - the patch will create a hash.file and a .profile.BAK (your old original profile) and a new 1.profile or p1.profile used to replace the original profile in the PC or iOS game folder.
After replacing the profile and nothing else, you may see all cards you have had previously and some others (Ai cards in my case) locked and greyed out.
After that you have to copy the Ai.zed file wich came along with the .jar patch to the MAIN game directory in PC (where the executavle is) or APP folder in iOS (not data folder).

Once done, disconnect from the internet otherwise it shall make a check and lock the content.

After that, at least in iOS you WILL have full access to all cards to pkay offline. Decks built with new cards (previously locked) won't be saved after the game is closed anyway so far.

@spirolone the game is not saving my decks after the game is closed. I am using infinitytask so to keep them but eventually the game crashes and all my "new cards" decks are gone. Any chance fixing it up?
Marcel Costa

Postby spirolone » 16 Aug 2015, 20:35

Marcel Costa wrote:Guys, after patching with the .jar - for which you need java installed and rename it properly to 1.profile (PC) or p1.profile (iOS) (two different patches) - the patch will create a hash.file and a .profile.BAK (your old original profile) and a new 1.profile or p1.profile used to replace the original profile in the PC or iOS game folder.
After replacing the profile and nothing else, you may see all cards you have had previously and some others (Ai cards in my case) locked and greyed out.
After that you have to copy the Ai.zed file wich came along with the .jar patch to the MAIN game directory in PC (where the executavle is) or APP folder in iOS (not data folder).

Once done, disconnect from the internet otherwise it shall make a check and lock the content.

After that, at least in iOS you WILL have full access to all cards to pkay offline. Decks built with new cards (previously locked) won't be saved after the game is closed anyway so far.

@spirolone the game is not saving my decks after the game is closed. I am using infinitytask so to keep them but eventually the game crashes and all my "new cards" decks are gone. Any chance fixing it up?
Thank you for clear explanation. I want to add that, at least in pc version, you need to copy also hash.file in same folder than profile file. Then, if you don't add AI zed file, you will not see AI cards in your cards collection.

Regarding decks saving issue, are you talking about iOS version?
spirolone
Programmer

Postby Marcel Costa » 17 Aug 2015, 05:05

Yes iOS version. If you could explain how to find and chamge information in the profile I may attempt to do it myself.
Marcel Costa

Postby Fabulist » 19 Aug 2015, 11:48

Thanks for all your hard work spirolone, is there a chance we can unlock the cards for online play?

I already tried it, but as soon as the game synced with the servers, my unlocked cards reverted to the ones I really had unlocked (I selected local saves).

Thanks again!
Fabulist

Postby Nick26 » 21 Aug 2015, 07:57

spirolone wrote:
Nick26 wrote:Hi guys,
I have the pc-steam version of the game and I can't even find my profile. How can I use a modded profile and play offline with this version? Is it possible?

Thanks
You should find your profile in a path like "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\********\316010\remote". You can play offline even with genuine Steam, but I advice to use SmartSteamEmu or another Steam emulator so that you can play multiplayer game on LAN and even on internet using a client like Evolve... :wink:
I just tried it and it works perfectly, thank you so much! :D
Nick26

Postby spirolone » 27 Aug 2015, 02:30

Fabulist wrote:Thanks for all your hard work spirolone, is there a chance we can unlock the cards for online play?

I already tried it, but as soon as the game synced with the servers, my unlocked cards reverted to the ones I really had unlocked (I selected local saves).

Thanks again!
I think that we cannot change fact that they know what cards someone really unlocked. Maybe it could be possible to add coins "simulating" solo matches won, but I don't know if we should have such a target...
Maybe, we can organize some matches or even some tournaments on other platforms, like Evolve, so that we can use all the cards using SmartSteamEmu...
spirolone
Programmer

Postby spirolone » 27 Aug 2015, 03:30

Marcel Costa wrote:Yes iOS version. If you could explain how to find and chamge information in the profile I may attempt to do it myself.
In iOS version profiles offsets are different, but decks are easily individuable by their names after you did a xor operation between any byte and previous one. I made some Java classes to work with profiles, and they should be adaptable to be used with iOS profiles...
spirolone
Programmer

PreviousNext

Return to Utilities