It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 16:14

Text Size

ML3 - Easter 2013 Tournament

Monthly Tournaments , Results ,Tournament Ideas Etc.

Moderators: BAgate, drool66, Aswan jaguar, gmzombie, stassy, CCGHQ Admins

Re: ML3 - Easter 2013 Tournament

Postby RanDomino » 27 Apr 2013, 19:19

Aswan Jaguar Earth's Revenge vs Stassy Red Deck Wins
Game 1
I keep on Plains, Forest, 2x fetchland, Grazing Gladehart, Journey to Nowhere, Steppe Lynx. AI attacks with Goblin Guide on turn 1, then plays two more the next turn and I'm at 12. Steppe Lynx takes down one, Journey gets another. AI eats its lands for two 3/3 Elementals with Devastating Summons. I play Grazing Gladehart and end up at 9, then take the Elementals and go to 6. AI Bolts the Gladehart and I die. Stassy AI wins.
Game 2
I keep on Forest, Plains, 3x fetchlands, Turntimber Basilisk, Oracle of Mul Daya on the play. AI attacks with a turn 2 Goblin Guide, then eats its lands for 2 2/2s, then fails to play another land while I make a thousand birds with an Emeria Angel, Oracle, and fetchlands. Aswan Jaguar wins.
Game 3
I keep Forest x2, Marsh Flats, Oracle of Mul Daya, Scute Mob, Rampaging Baloths, Lotus Cobra on the draw. AI plays Goblin Guide, which hits me for 2 and hands me a Plains. Scute Mob dies to Searing Blaze. Lotus Cobra dies to Earthquake for 1. Kicked Goblin Bushwacker brings me to 5. I play Grazing Gladehart and end up at 8. It dies to Burst Lightning and I'm back at 5. I play Oracle of Mul Daya into Kor Skyfisher. Oracle dies to Burst Lightning but Skyfisher lives and AI doesn't attack but does play Plated Geopede. I play Rampaging Baloths. AI plays another Goblin Bushwacker kicked and attacks with like six dudes and I can't quite block enough. Stassy AI wins.
Result: Stassy AI wins 2-1.
RanDomino

Postby thedrigo » 27 Apr 2013, 21:26

Dudes, i'm really sorry. I had to leave the country for 2 weeks, family emergency. If you skipped my games, that's totally fine. Sorry. :(
thedrigo

Postby stassy » 28 Apr 2013, 04:46

No problem for single match with all decks.
stassy

Postby Aswan jaguar » 28 Apr 2013, 06:15

Ok,it is official we play 1 match best of three.

Thedrigo,I hope your family problem is now gone and everything is fine.
If you have the time to play the semifinals and give results for semifinal and final round I would be glad to have them.

Unfortunately for me and my deck about the Randomino results concerning Randomino - Aswan Jaguar match the one match that counts is the 1st match. (and I have an AI win at the 2nd match..... :cry: )
---
Trying to squash some bugs and playtesting.
Aswan jaguar
Super Tester Elite

Postby triol » 28 Apr 2013, 09:31

RanDomino_Ramp_Player vs AswanJaguar_Earth Revenges

Randomino 2 - 1 Aswan Jaguar

Randomino wins

You can find my detailed report attached to this post.
Attachments
Randomino vs Aswan Jaguar.doc
(48.5 KiB) Downloaded 852 times
triol

Postby triol » 28 Apr 2013, 10:42

Randomino_Ramp_Player vs Red Deck Wins ROE

Randomino 2 - 1 Stassy

Randomino wins

You can find my detailed report attached to this post
Attachments
Randomino vs Stassy.doc
(49.5 KiB) Downloaded 646 times
Last edited by triol on 28 Apr 2013, 11:47, edited 1 time in total.
triol

Postby triol » 28 Apr 2013, 11:47

Randomino_Ramp_Player vs triol_Dawn of Darkness_AI

Randomino 0 - 2 Triol AI

Triol AI wins

Attachments
Randomino vs Triol AI.doc
(39 KiB) Downloaded 724 times
triol

Postby triol » 28 Apr 2013, 18:09

AswanJaguar_Earth Revenges vs RanDomino_Enchantresses_AI

Aswan Jaguar 2 – 1 Randomino AI

Aswan Jaguar Wins

Attachments
Aswan Jaguar vs Randomino AI.doc
(55.5 KiB) Downloaded 791 times
triol

Postby stassy » 28 Apr 2013, 19:04

Randomino_player vs AswanJaguar_AI
| Open
Even with 2 Forest, getting 2 Khalni Heart Expedition in a row and nothing else while AI beating me to a pulp with Scute Mob buffed with Adventuring Gear.
0-1
Getting pounded again with Steppe Lynx and Lotus Cobra buffed up, at least I can get a Pelakka Wurm to stabilize.
I keep attacking with the Pelakka Wurm until AI defend with a Rampaging Baloth and get at 1 life, I discard Emrakul to shuffle my deck and finally hardcast Kozilek for the win.
1-1
I play Khalni Garden then AI Journey to Nowhere the plant token...okay.
Early Eye of Ugin and Eldrazi Temple get me a Kozilek which die from Rampaging Baloths and his many token.
Finally I Summoning Trap an Avenger of Zendikar buffed up with a Forest for the win
2-1

Randomino_player vs Stassy
| Open
A Summoning Trapped Pelakka Wurm save me from getting pounded by 3 Planted Geopede buffed by a Goblin Bushwhacker, however the next land play is deadly for me, in that case I think I should have choosen Avenger instead of the Pelakka
0-1
I can't believe it, I had to mulligan to 4 hand to get a Forest and AI get the perfect hand 2 Plated Geopede, 1 Goblin Guide and 1 Goblin Bushwhacker while a get Kozilek, Emrakul and Summoning Trap...
0-2

Randomino_player vs Triol_AI
| Open
T6 Kozilek by Summoning Trap win the game though AI used and abused Kalastria Highborn ability
1-0
Stuck with 4 land forever and died from 2 Kalastria Highborn, 2 Bloodghast and 1 Vampire Nighthawk
1-1
T7 Kozilek, 1 Avenger and 1 Pelakka for life stabilization and the win vs 2 Vampire Nighthawk
2-1

AswanJaguar_player vs Randomino_AI
| Open
Again the joy of RNG, all I get are Plains while my hand is full of green creatures...and then I die from a buffed Kor Spiritdancer
0-1
After exchanging some Journey to Nowhere to each others creatures, AI stop playing at T6 while I get an Emeria Angle, a Rampagning Baloths and a Lotus Cobra for the win
1-1
I play a bit with Oracle of Mul Daya and painland, which get bugged a bit but with no major consequences
AI get a Baneslayer Angel but I have a Journey to Nowhere ready
2-1

AswanJaguar_player vs Stassy
| Open
Getting pounded by a buffed Kiln Fiend until I get 2 Rampaging Baloths for the win
1-0
AI 1 turn Devastating Summons...okay...however, Devastating Summons on 3 Mountains put me down to 3 life. I can stabilize but not fast enough to recover from 2 bolt
1-1
An early Emeria Angel generating token save me from getting pounded by buffed Plated Geopede for the win
2-1

AswanJaguar_player - Triol AI
| Open
I basically Journey to Nowhere 4 vampires in a row...and then landfall mass trigger on Emerial Angel and Rampaging Baloth for the win
1-0
Urge to feed kill my Grazing Gladehart but a buffed Steppe Lynx go for the exact amount of life kill
2-0
I guess this is a win by pure luck on Journey to Nowhere and AI poor judgment on kill creature choice

Stassy vs Randomino AI
| Open
Game stall with removal until AI get a Baneslayer Angel for the win
0-1
AI get landscrewed for 2 turns but Journey my creatures until all is left for me is bolt that get me the win before AI could use his Baneslayer Angel
1-1
AI play 3 Sunpetal Grove, slowing down his tempo while I hammer him with 2 Goblin Guide and a buffed Kiln Fiend for the win
2-1

Stassy vs Aswan Jaguar
| Open
I decide to Devastating Summons 2 Mountains for a rush, luckily I have a bolt for AI Emeria Angel and a Staggershock for lucky win before his Scute Mob get land buffed
1-0
I am getting swarmed by Emeria Angel token when I top deck a Earthquake, with me at 4 life 4 Mountains and AI 3 life...I win by 1
2-0

Stassy vs Triol AI
| Open
We keep bolting each others until eventually I run out of fuel and get mobbed down by AI creatures
0-1
Same as round 1, except a get an early Vampire Nocturnus that I can't get rid of because buffed up for 3 rounds
0-2

Triol vs Randomino AI
| Open
Racing game with Bloodghat, Bloodthrone Vampire and Kalastria Highborn against an Umbra buffed Baneslayer Angel finish in a loss
0-1
Same as above but I get saved by a buffed up Bloodthrone Vampire that kill the animated land and a Gatekeeper of Malakir which get rid of the angel for the win
1-1
Same as above except I get landflooded instead
1-2

Triol vs Aswan Jaguar
| Open
Fastest win I ever see with a triggered Bloodchief Ascension and Kalastria Highborn on Bloodghat
1-0
AI does not pose any thread on 6 turns so I can develop and win with lot of vampires
2-0

Triol vs Stassy
| Open
Bloodchief Ascension and Vampire Nighthawk are the MVP of this round
1-0
2 Blood Seeker, 2 Kalastria Highborn and 2 Bloodchief Ascension blocking any AI move for the win
2-0

Score Results:
Randomino_player vs AswanJaguar_AI
2-1

Randomino_player vs Stassy
0-2

Randomino_player vs Triol_AI
2-1

AswanJaguar_player vs Randomino_AI
2-1

AswanJaguar_player vs Stassy
2-1

AswanJaguar_player - Triol AI
2-0

Stassy vs Randomino AI
2-1

Stassy vs Aswan Jaguar
2-0

Stassy vs Triol AI
0-2

Triol vs Randomino AI
1-2

Triol vs Aswan Jaguar
2-0

Triol vs Stassy
2-0
stassy

Postby RanDomino » 29 Apr 2013, 16:09

Aswan Jaguar - Triol AI
| Open
Game 1
I mulligan away a hand that's not aggressive enough and keep on Plains, Forest, Marsh Flats, Harrow, 2x Rampaging Baloths on the draw. I Journey to Nowhere a Vampire Nighthawk and play Scute Mob. I use Lotus Cobra and Harrow to play an early Rampaging Baloths but the AI outraces me with Vampire Nocturnus. Triol AI wins.
Game 2
I keep Forest, Misty Rainforest, Arid Mesa, Adventuring Gear, Steppe Lynx, Scute Mob, Khalni Heart Expedition. I try to beat down with an Adventuring Gear-wearing Scute Mob but the AI Feast of Bloods it and attacks with two or three vampires at a time. I attack for 12 with a Steppe Lynx but the AI chumps it with Blood Seeker. I run out of gas long before the AI. Triol AI wins
Match result: Triol AI 2-0

Stassy - Randomino AI
| Open
Game 1
I keep on Mountain x2, Scalding Tarn, Teetering Peaks, Goblin Bushwhacker, Staggershock, Earthquake on the play. I draw lands and burn and the AI is stuck on one land. Finally the AI hits three lands and plays an Aura Gnarlid and I burn it away. I play the goblin, and the AI removes it with Journey to Nowhere. I play Kiln Fiend and the next turn burn away a Kor Spiritdancer and play a kicked Burst Lightning to the dome and Earthquake for 0 and Teetering Peaks to deal exactly lethal. Stassy wins.
Game 2
I keep on Mountain, Arid Mesa, Plated Geopede x2, Burst Lightning, Searing Blaze, Goblin Bushwhacker on the draw. The AI plays only Plains while I deal obnoxious amounts of damage with Plated Geopedes. It's too much. Stassy wins.
Match result: Stassy 2-0

Stassy - Aswan Jaguar
| Open
Game 1
Mountain, Arid Mesa, Plated Geopede x2, Burst Lightning, Kiln Fiend, Staggershock on the play. This time it doesn't go as well since I can't draw another land. One Plated Geopede goes to Journey to Nowhere and the AI plays Oracle of Mul daya. I play Kiln Fiend and draw a fetchland on the next turn, allowing an attack for lethal. Stassy wins
Game 2
I keep on Mountain x2, Lightning Bolt, Plated Geopede x2, Devastating Summons, Searing Blaze on the play. AI starts attacking with Steppe Lynx and Journey to Nowheres a Plated Geopede. My second one brings the AI down to 10 but I'm at 8 from Lynx attacks. I bring the AI to 4 and go all-in on two 4/4 Elementals with Devastating Summons. AI plays Lotus Cobra and it and Lynx chump my Elementals. AI plays nothing on its next turn. Stassy wins
Match result: Stassy 2-0

Stassy - Triol AI
| Open
Game 1
I keep on Mountain, Arid Mesa, Lightning Bolt x2, Staggershock, Searing Blaze, Goblin Bushwhacker. We spend a few turns killing each other's creatures and trading damage. I run out of gas first. Triol AI wins.
Game 2
I keep Mountain x2, Scalding Tarn, Goblin Bushwhacker x3, Searing Blaze. I attack with goblins and burn blockers, and the AI runs out of blockers before I run out of burn. Stassy wins.
Game 3
I mulligan a no-land and keep on Mountain x2, Kargan Dragonlord, Earthquake, Searing Blaze, Goblin Bushwhacker on the play. I miss every land drop after the second turn but turn the Dragonlord into an Air Elemental. It dies to Feast of Blood. Finally on about turn 6 I get another Mountain. I manage to burn away one Vampire Nighthawk but the other over nine thousand vampires finish me off.
Match result: Triol AI 2-1

Triol - Randomino AI
| Open
Game 1
I mulligan a 1-lander and keep on Swamp x2, Bloodchief Ascension, Bloodghast, Blood Seeker, Consuming Vapors on the draw. I play the Ascension and Bloodghast and the AI's Mesa Enchantress dies to Gatekeeper. AI plays Day of Judgment. AI doesn't have a good follow-up and attacks with Stirring Wildwood while I draw and play another Bloodghast and bring the other one back. Next turn AI plays Baneslayer Angel but I have the Consuming Vapors. I draw another Bloodghast while the AI is at 6. Triol wins
Game 2
I keep on Swamp x3, Bloodghast, Kalastra Highborn, Gatekeeper of Malakir, Urge to Feed on the play. Bloodghast goes to Journey to Nowhere. AI plays Aura Gnarlid. I remove it with Gatekeeper and attack with Highborn with a Bloodchief Ascension in play. Day of Judgment. I play Vampire Nocturnus and AI plays Baneslayer Angel. I kill it with the Nocturnus plus Urge to Feed. The AI plays another one and I have no cards in hand. AI removes Nocturnus with Journey and sticks the Baneslayer with a Hyena Umbra. I play Kalastra Highborn and the AI has another Journey, then attacks with the Baneslayer and a Stirring Wildwood and I'm at 5. I draw a swamp. RanDomino AI wins
Game 3
I mulligan a no-land and then mulligan a 1-land, keeping on Swamp x2, Vampire Nighthawk, Consuming Vapors x2 on the play. I draw and play Blood Seeker and it's removed with Journey to Nowhere. I get the third Swamp on time for a Nighthawk and the AI casts Day of Judgment. I play a second Nighthawk. AI plays Baneslayer Angel. Consuming Vapors. Another Day of Judgment to remove my second Nighthawk. I play two Bloodchief Ascensions in one turn and I'm holding only Consuming Vapors. AI plays Aura Gnarlid and Kor Spiritdancer, losing the latter to Vapors and attacking for only 2 with Aura Gnarlid. AI plays another Spiritdancer and Mesa Enchantress. Rebound kills the Spiritdancer and I draw yet another Consuming Vapors. Mesa Enchatress dies, AI attacks with Gnarlid and a Wildwood to bring me to 26. Rebound kills the Gnarlid. I draw Swamp. AI continues the man-land beatdown and plays another Mesa Enchantress. I play Vampire Nocturnus which is removed with Journey to Nowhere, letting the AI draw a card while I'm drawing more Swamps. AI has enough mana to attack with two Wildwoods and I'm at 10. It sticks a Boar Umbra on the Enchantress, then plays Kor Spiritdancer and Aura Gnarlid. I draw another Swamp and get hit for 12. RanDomino AI wins
Match Result: RanDomino AI 2-1

Triol - Aswan Jaguar
| Open
Game 1
I keep on Swamp x2, Gatekeeper of Malakir, Vampire Nighthawk x2, Blood Seeker, Bloodthrone Vampire on the play. AI removes my Blood Seeker with Journey to Nowhere and attacks with Steppe Lynx. I play Vampire Nighthawk and Bloodchief Ascension and start attacking. AI gets stuck on two lands. Triol wins.
Game 2
I keep on Swamp x2, Kalastra Highborn x3, Feast of Blood, Blood Seeker. I attack with vampires and remove blockers and the AI can't deploy fast enough. Triol wins.
Match result: Triol 2-0

Triol - Stassy
| Open
Game 1
I keep on Swamp x2, Bloodghast, Consuming Vapors, Vampire Nighthawk, Urge to Feed, Blood Seeker on the play. AI kills all my stuff and attacks with Plated Geopedes. I apparently stabilize at 3 with a Vampire Nighthawk that doesn't die to removal. AI kills it but not before I gain a bunch of life and play a Vampire Nocturnus. Triol wins
Game 2
I mulligan away a no-land hand and keep on Swamp x3, Bloodghast, Vampire Nocturnus, Feast of Blood on the draw. AI kills my stuff repeatedly and attacks with Plated Geopede and goblins. I survive long enough to play Nocturnus and the AI has a Kargan Dragonlord with four counters. The next turn it has 8, but I have Feast of Blood and attack for lethal. Triol wins
Match result: Triol 2-0
RanDomino

Postby triol » 29 Apr 2013, 16:19

AswanJaguar_Earth Revenges vs Red Deck Wins ROE

Aswan Jaguar 2 – 0 Stassy

Aswan Jaguar Wins

Attachments
Aswan Jaguar vs Stassy.doc
(39.5 KiB) Downloaded 798 times
triol