It is currently 30 Apr 2024, 07:18

Text Size

Always able to download 524 LQ images

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

Always able to download 524 LQ images

Postby RobertAugust » 16 Oct 2013, 08:15

For quite awhile, every time I've used the content downloader, I would be told there are 524 Set images for me to download. After doing so, I could do it again. I never found this to be a problem, so I kind of ignored it.

But it's been awhile since Theros Pre-releases and I still don't get any Theros cards. Perhaps this problem is related?
RobertAugust

Re: Always able to download 524 LQ images

Postby friarsol » 16 Oct 2013, 12:18

As we say in the release threads, not all images are available typically for the newest release set(s), please be patient. We rely on the HQ pics that are created by the CCGHQ team, and they recently lost their primary member, so things are going through a transitioning period. Forge is only aware of the pictures that are missing, so if it doesn't have it, it tries to go grab it. If it doesn't exist, it just fails, and will check again the next time you run it. We'll make an announcement when set pictures already.

PS. Can someone put this in the FAQ please?
friarsol
Global Moderator

Postby RobertAugust » 16 Oct 2013, 14:04

Ah, I was aware that the HQ images were still pending... but I didn't realize that the LQ images depended on them. Thanks for the answer! I'll patiently wait : )
RobertAugust

Postby Chris H. » 17 Oct 2013, 17:03

As stated in message:

Re: [Bug?]LQ Set downloads

Chris H. wrote:When WotC releases a new set of cards the devs for our project will script these cards as fast as we can. The servers which hold the pictures for these cards receive the pictures for these new cards at a much later date.

The non-set pictures can take a few weeks before they become available and the set pictures can take months before they become available.
Chris H.
Forge Moderator

Postby reeeech » 25 Sep 2014, 22:24

Hi,

Sorry if this is beating a dead horse. I'm aware that you guys don't have all the pics. I'm just wondering if I'm at least up to date. I have 1.5.26 and tried downloading the LQ set pics. It says that 989 items have been skipped.

Is this the current number that's still needs to be updated?

Thanks so much!

EDIT: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=14626

WOW! That's awesome. Can we sticky that thread and/or add that to each version? I got all remaining pics/cards I couldn't normally d/l.

Cheers!
reeeech

Return to Forge