It is currently 29 Apr 2024, 12:34

Text Size

Can't get HQ pictures

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

Can't get HQ pictures

Postby KingNishi » 06 Jun 2015, 09:04

So i downloaded the latest version of Forge today and wanted to play with my buddy we both have the problem that we can't get the HQ pictures to work inside the game i tried the download from mark.tvk.rwth-aachen.de/software/forge/ and viewtopic.php?t=468 for hq pictures and unziped them in my \cache\pics\cards folder both downloads don't work for me the normal ingame LQ download worked fine though what am i doing wrong?
KingNishi

Re: Can't get HQ pictures

Postby Xitax » 07 Jun 2015, 15:05

My guess is folder names or file names. Each set goes in a separate folder using the older set codes (Alpha=A; Ice Age=IA, etc.) All files should be named [cardname].full.jpg.

Those HQ pics are quite old. They're not divided into sets. Forge used to use one picture per card regardless of reprints all put into the main /pics folder. I'd go to the picture releases thread and get a new copy. Use the torrent for older sets and get the others from the newer file host.
Xitax

Return to Forge