It is currently 29 Apr 2024, 10:33

Text Size

Bug Reports xmage 1.4.7

by BetaSteward

Moderators: North, BetaSteward, noxx, jeffwadsworth, JayDi, TheElk801, LevelX, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Bug Reports xmage 1.4.7

Postby wkim564 » 20 Jan 2016, 21:24

Glittering Wish not working as intended with split cards, Wear//tear counts as red and white anywhere but on the stack but is unfetchable from sideboard with Wish

LevelX: Fixed beyond 1.4.7v1
wkim564

Postby Tenno6 » 20 Jan 2016, 22:03

Knowledge Pool is bugged. When you cast a spell it gets exiled and shows up in a knew exile window that his priority. You are unable to select the replacement spell because the only spell you can select is the one that just got exiled which it doesn't let you cast so the game is just locked there.

I found an old version of xmage apparently fixed this issue. Looks like the bug resurfaced in a version since then.

Tenno6

Postby fireshoes » 21 Jan 2016, 14:46

I'm getting some exceptions on the dev client (haven't rebuilt since the update to fix that Mage Tests problem, but I suppose not related). The exceptions keep repeating. The list of users on the server is blank.
Code: Select all
FATAL 2016-01-21 08:40:13,344 Communication error                                                                        =>[SwingWorker-pool-4-thread-4] SessionImpl.handleThrowable
java.lang.reflect.UndeclaredThrowableException
   at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy8.getRoomUsers(Unknown Source)
   at mage.remote.SessionImpl.getRoomUsers(SessionImpl.java:764)
   at mage.client.table.UpdatePlayersTask.doInBackground(TablesPanel.java:1427)
   at mage.client.table.UpdatePlayersTask.doInBackground(TablesPanel.java:1410)
   at javax.swing.SwingWorker$1.call(SwingWorker.java:296)
   at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:262)
   at javax.swing.SwingWorker.run(SwingWorker.java:335)
   at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
   at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: org.jboss.remoting.InvocationFailureException: Unable to perform invocation; nested exception is:
   java.io.IOException
   at org.jboss.remoting.transport.socket.SocketClientInvoker.handleException(SocketClientInvoker.java:146)
   at org.jboss.remoting.transport.socket.MicroSocketClientInvoker.handleOtherException(MicroSocketClientInvoker.java:1104)
   at org.jboss.remoting.transport.socket.MicroSocketClientInvoker.transport(MicroSocketClientInvoker.java:966)
   at org.jboss.remoting.transport.bisocket.BisocketClientInvoker.transport(BisocketClientInvoker.java:470)
   at org.jboss.remoting.MicroRemoteClientInvoker.invoke(MicroRemoteClientInvoker.java:169)
   at org.jboss.remoting.Client.invoke(Client.java:2084)
   at org.jboss.remoting.Client.invoke(Client.java:879)
   at org.jboss.remoting.transporter.TransporterClient.invoke(TransporterClient.java:475)
   ... 10 more
Caused by: java.io.IOException
   at org.jboss.serial.persister.RegularObjectPersister.readSlotWithMethod(RegularObjectPersister.java:107)
   at org.jboss.serial.persister.RegularObjectPersister.defaultRead(RegularObjectPersister.java:269)
   at org.jboss.serial.persister.RegularObjectPersister.readData(RegularObjectPersister.java:241)
   at org.jboss.serial.objectmetamodel.ObjectDescriptorFactory.readObjectDescriptionFromStreaming(ObjectDescriptorFactory.java:412)
   at org.jboss.serial.objectmetamodel.ObjectDescriptorFactory.objectFromDescription(ObjectDescriptorFactory.java:82)
   at org.jboss.serial.objectmetamodel.DataContainer$DataContainerDirectInput.readObject(DataContainer.java:643)
   at org.jboss.serial.persister.RegularObjectPersister.readSlotWithFields(RegularObjectPersister.java:353)
   at org.jboss.serial.persister.RegularObjectPersister.defaultRead(RegularObjectPersister.java:273)
   at org.jboss.serial.persister.RegularObjectPersister.readData(RegularObjectPersister.java:241)
   at org.jboss.serial.objectmetamodel.ObjectDescriptorFactory.readObjectDescriptionFromStreaming(ObjectDescriptorFactory.java:412)
   at org.jboss.serial.objectmetamodel.ObjectDescriptorFactory.objectFromDescription(ObjectDescriptorFactory.java:82)
   at org.jboss.serial.objectmetamodel.DataContainer$DataContainerDirectInput.readObject(DataContainer.java:643)
   at org.jboss.serial.io.JBossObjectInputStream.readObjectOverride(JBossObjectInputStream.java:163)
   at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject(ObjectInputStream.java:364)
   at org.jboss.remoting.serialization.impl.jboss.JBossSerializationManager.receiveObject(JBossSerializationManager.java:189)
   at org.jboss.remoting.marshal.serializable.SerializableUnMarshaller.read(SerializableUnMarshaller.java:123)
   at org.jboss.remoting.transport.socket.MicroSocketClientInvoker.versionedRead(MicroSocketClientInvoker.java:1323)
   at org.jboss.remoting.transport.socket.MicroSocketClientInvoker.transport(MicroSocketClientInvoker.java:932)
   ... 15 more
Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
   at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor4.invoke(Unknown Source)
   at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
   at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
   at org.jboss.serial.persister.RegularObjectPersister.readSlotWithMethod(RegularObjectPersister.java:103)
   ... 32 more
Caused by: java.io.IOException
   at org.jboss.serial.persister.RegularObjectPersister.readSlotWithMethod(RegularObjectPersister.java:107)
   at org.jboss.serial.persister.RegularObjectPersister.defaultRead(RegularObjectPersister.java:269)
   at org.jboss.serial.persister.RegularObjectPersister.readSlotWithFields(RegularObjectPersister.java:353)
   at org.jboss.serial.persister.RegularObjectPersister.defaultRead(RegularObjectPersister.java:273)
   at org.jboss.serial.persister.ObjectInputStreamProxy.readObjectOverride(ObjectInputStreamProxy.java:68)
   at java.util.ArrayList.readObject(ArrayList.java:771)
   ... 36 more
Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
   at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor4.invoke(Unknown Source)
   at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
   at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
   at org.jboss.serial.persister.RegularObjectPersister.readSlotWithMethod(RegularObjectPersister.java:103)
   ... 50 more
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Field hash null is not available on current classPath for class mage.view.UsersView
   at org.jboss.serial.classmetamodel.StreamingClass.readStream(StreamingClass.java:106)
   at org.jboss.serial.objectmetamodel.ObjectDescriptorFactory.readObjectDescriptionFromStreaming(ObjectDescriptorFactory.java:381)
   at org.jboss.serial.persister.ObjectInputStreamProxy.readObjectOverride(ObjectInputStreamProxy.java:68)
   at java.util.ArrayList.readObject(ArrayList.java:771)
   ... 54 more
fireshoes

Postby Xynax0 » 21 Jan 2016, 17:50

Mana Flare doesn't increase the colorless mana that Cavern of Souls produces.

Xynax0

Postby BenjaMean85 » 22 Jan 2016, 00:11

Mindslaver did not let me play any cards of my opponent. Couldn´t even tap his lands.
BenjaMean85

Postby Pietart » 22 Jan 2016, 02:05

Zulaport Cutthroat doesn't trigger off itself dying.

LevelX: https://github.com/magefree/mage/issues/1426
Pietart

Postby Konigsburg » 22 Jan 2016, 13:48

Knowledge Pool seems to create two separate pools of exiled cards. One has the cards exiled from the ETB Imprint in it, while the other one contains the spells exiled by its triggered ability.
The only pool I was able to choose a spell to cast from, however, was the second one - where nothing except my just exiled spell was in, which I could not choose because Knowledge Pool requires you to select a different card/spell.
As there is no option to cancel the ability at that point in time, the game was stuck and needed a full restart.

LevelX: Check the upcoming list of fixes from first post -fixed beyond 1.4.7v1
Konigsburg

Postby Konigsburg » 22 Jan 2016, 15:52

Cragganwick Cremator makes the opponent discard a card instead of the caster.

Konigsburg

Postby Xynax0 » 22 Jan 2016, 16:03

Against AI

AI played Eureka i have nothing in hand, however it allows the AI to put out Emrakul and Nicol Bolas, Planeswalker even though it should've only allowed it to put out one as i did not put a permanent out into the field.

LevelX: Seesm ok to me.
Xynax0

Postby kroot » 22 Jan 2016, 21:47

hardcopy | Open

Something odd going on with Nissa's Judgement, I think. Maw of Kozilek should have been deal 6 damage, but only took 4.

kroot

Postby reverendvile » 22 Jan 2016, 22:57

Xynax0 wrote:Against AI

AI played Eureka i have nothing in hand, however it allows the AI to put out Emrakul and Nicol Bolas, Planeswalker even though it should've only allowed it to put out one as i did not put a permanent out into the field.
It worked correctly. Eureka says "Repeat this process until no one puts a card onto the battlefield."
reverendvile

Postby ehohteewhy » 23 Jan 2016, 00:12

I had a Realm Razer in play and my opponent double blocked to kill it. When Realm Razer brought the lands back into play, they were all under my control instead of each of us only getting our own lands back.

ehohteewhy

Postby ReapingWildOats » 23 Jan 2016, 04:08

The mana generated from Eldrazi Temple's second ability does not empty from the mana pool between phases as expected. Can anyone confirm? This has only happened once to me. I didn't think at the time to see if it could be spent the turn after.

ReapingWildOats

Postby faso » 24 Jan 2016, 07:47

Ruin in Their Wake seems bugged: can't search a land in the library
faso

Postby otherone » 12 Apr 2016, 14:56

In EDH Gitrog works better since the last update, but dredging multiple cards into the graveyard only results in one draw trigger.

LevelX: Isn't that the correct hehaviour?
Rulings 08.04.2016
If multiple land cards are put into your graveyard at once, The Gitrog Monster’s last ability triggers only once. This could happen because an effect (such as that of Crawling Sensation’s first ability) put them there from your library at once, or because they were destroyed at the same time (such as two land creatures that were dealt lethal combat damage).
otherone

PreviousNext

Return to XMage