PLEASE DO NOT BUMP OLD UPDATES!
by Gargaroz » 07 Mar 2011, 01:31
In the next few days I'll upload my other project, the Golden Year Mod, which contains more than 150 not-previously-coded cards from Ice Age Block (including Coldsnap).
For now, here's the link : http://www.mediafire.com/?v73g5kkfdi38lzx
Please read the release notes, as there are a lot of bugs fixed.
---- NEW CARDS ADDED TO COSTRUCTED VERSION ----
0427 Island Fish Jasconius --> Mystic Snake (by Jatill)
1066 Lava Axe --> Spellstutter Sprite
0937 Goblin Rock Sled --> Venser, Shaper Savant
0024 Bog Wraith --> Renegade Doppelganger
0954 Angelic Page --> Scion of the Ur-Dragon
0564 Angelic Voices --> March of the Machines
0983 Boil --> Grafted Wargear
0086 Flashfires --> Grafted Exoskeleton
0589 Carrion Ants --> Flayer Husk
0100 Gloom --> Darksteel Forge
0992 Choke --> Counterbalance
0970 Sanctimony --> Mirrorweave
0485 Colossus of Sardia --> Tamanoa
0111 Perish --> Knight Exemplar
0045 Conversion --> Semblance Anvil
0144 Lifetap --> Throne of Geth
0058 Deathgrip --> Kuldotha Forgemaster
1519 Godsire token --> Sphere of the Suns
1576 Kelp token --> Tumble Magnet
1014 Survivor token --> Vesuva
1150 Slay --> Vendilion Clique
---- BUGS FIXED ----
* Fixed graveyayd replacement effect & "Reverse Infect Trample" (LOL) for Blightsteel Colossus.
* Fixed lifegain trigger for Sangromancer.
* Fixed code for Triskelion, Triskelavus & Arcbound Worker: now they come into play with the appropriate number of counters if copied and Arcbound Worker's counters could be proliferated.
* Reworked the AI code for Chrome Mox, so it will imprint the correct card with most colors.
* Fixed code for Lavalanche : no more errors if you cast it with X = 0;
* Fixed interaction between Painter's Servant and Grindstone.
* Fixed code for Vine Dryad and Contagion : now when they're pitched they don't confuse the engine about your hand size anymore.
* Fixed code for Vedalken Shackles : now they don't kill one of your permanents when "releasing" a creature.
* Fixed code for Bribery : now if you steal a creature with a "CIP trigger", you get the triggered effect. However, if the stolen creature dies, it will go in your graveyard and not in its owner's.
* Fixed P/T for Painter's Servant
* Fixes AI code for shocklands (by Jatill)
* Fixed interaction between Proliferate & Rules Engine.
* Fixed code for Raging Ravine (by Jatill)
* Fixed triggered effect for Sigil of the Empty Throne
* Fixed shuffling bug for Treefolk Harbinger
* Fixed legend status for Sapling of Colfenor
* Fixed Reserved Info for Koth of the Hammer, Venser, the Sojourner, Tezzeret, Agent of Bolas, Elspeth tirel and Gideon Jura : now you're able to attack them.
* Fixed Ichorclaw Myr pump ability when blocked. Also fixed wrong Type in Magic.exe
* Fixed "forced attack" for Dauthi Slayer
* Fixed P/T for Hand of Praetors
* Improved the overall AI code for Nissa Revane.
* Fixed code (I hope) for Blade of the Bloodchief .
* Fixed Darksteel Ingot and Darksteel Citadel : now they're Indestructible even if they're animated.
* Fixed indestructibility bug for Phylactery Lich
* Fixed indestructibility bug for Knight Exemplar
* Fixed code for Shriekmaw, Flametongue Kavu, Skinrender and Fire Imp : now the AI targets its own creatures too.
* Fixed interaction between Future Sight and Planeswalkers (by Jatill).
* Fixed boost subtype ability for Myr Galvanizer
* Fixed P/T for Bloodthrone Vampire.
* Improved code for Everflowing Chalice, so it will take account of the "free mana" of Semblance Anvil and Helm of Awakening
* Fixed an old, unknown bug relating to Planeswalkers and cards with Unearth.
* Fixed slowdowns caused by Priest of Titania.
by Salbei » 07 Mar 2011, 04:57
Also thumbs up for all these Bug fixes
by Aswan jaguar » 07 Mar 2011, 13:01
by jatill » 07 Mar 2011, 13:25
by shinra » 07 Mar 2011, 15:27
by juzamjedi » 08 Mar 2011, 23:51
Mirrorweave is a fun card and will be going into some EDH decks
by Salbei » 09 Mar 2011, 00:43
So you can´t use Brainstorm or Divining top "before" the Counterbalance trigger resolves.
Gonna create a topic about it, but i´m sure this is not fixable.
by Gargaroz » 09 Mar 2011, 14:59
Pre-6th edition rules for you.
by thedrigo » 11 Mar 2011, 22:09
#1. Is there a specific reason why Enduring Renewal wasn't added to the constructed version?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests