PLEASE DO NOT BUMP OLD UPDATES!
by Gargaroz » 09 Jun 2011, 17:04
Check below for the new cards (there are quite few surprises), plus I've fixed A LOT of bugs (check below for the details).
As you will see, all one-use tokens are gone : I'm sorry for Custom Version users, but this way I could get more slots without removing already existing cards.
Also I'm sorry, Sensei, but the insertion of Scars of Mirrodin lands now it's mandatory, so the FE doublemana lands must go.
In the next weeks the Commander precons will be released, and after few more weeks, M12, so expect an interesting update for July before the summer break (I hope you'll have one, I'm not to sure about myself and my damn part-time work).
Cheers for now
V3 : http://www.mediafire.com/?9d7g19l73v910af
---- NEW CARD ADDED TO COSTRUCTED VERSION ---
--- NEW PHYREXIA ---
0950 Tivadar's Crusade --> Gitaxian Probe
1448 White Sun Zenith's Cat token --> Dismember
0393 Hunted Dragon's knight token --> Deceiver Hexarch
0531 Tawnos' Coffin --> Phyrexian Metamorph
1021 Eastern Paladin --> Tezzeret's Gambit
--- MIRRODIN BESIEGED ---
0490 Detonate --> Mortarpod
--- SCARS OF MIRRODIN ---
1783 Dwarven Ruins --> Blackcleave Cliffs
1785 Ebon Stronghold --> Darkslick Shores
1788 Ruins of Trokair --> Seachrome Coast
1789 Havenwood Battleground --> Razorverge Thicket
1792 Svyelunite Temple --> Copperline Gorge
--- RISE OF ELDRAZI ---
1189 Western Paladin --> Splinter Twin
0677 Hyperion Blacksmith --> Bear Umbra
1149 Sizzle --> Kor Spiritdancer
--- MISC ---
0515 Phyrexian Gremlins --> Gifts Ungiven
1370 Fusion Elemental --> Sovereigns of Lost Alara
0424 Hasran Ogress --> Madness Effect
1399 Blanchwood Treefolk --> Arrogant Wurm
0404 Cuombajj Witches --> Roar of the Wurm
1156 Spined Wurm --> Penumbra Wurm
1492 Centaur token --> Centaur Chieftain
0380 Hunted Horror's Centaur token --> Mirari
0799 Storm World --> Nomad Mythmaker
1475 Slith Ascendant --> Slith Strider
---- BUGS FIXED / CARDS RECODED ----
* Fixed subtype and ability for Stromgald Crusader
* Fixed ability for White Shield Crusader
* Fixed interaction between "if this deals combat damage to a player" abilities and other damaging-triggering abilities such as Lifelink, Infect and Wither.
* Fixed a bug regarding all equipments that doesn't unequip if the equipped permanent stop being a creature.
* Fixed code for Dispatch that made it seems playable even if there's no target available.
* Fixed a strange bug that prevented the AI from activating fetchlands.
* Fixed abilities and eased crashes due to Necrotic Ooze. However, It's still a bit unstable.
* Fixed Timber Protector's "all other Treefolks are indestructibles".
* Fixed Planeswalkers code that made opponent gains life even if the creature that attacked the 'Walker hadn't Lifelink.
* Fixed interaction betweemn Spikeshot Elder and Basilisk Collar
* Fixed a global bug that made creatures with Lifelink act like if they have Wither too.
* Fixed subtype for Jötun Grunt.
* Fixed Vital Splicer : now only you can regenerate your own Golems.
* Fixed subtype for Bull Elephant, Woolly Mammoths, Rogue Elephant, Trained Armodon and Elephant token.
* Improved AI for Steel Overseer
* Fixed the "play spell for free" ability of Isochron Scepter.
* Fixed code for Ajani Goldmane, so its +1/+1 counters will interacts correctly with Proliferate and so on.
* Fixed interactions between Archmade Ascension, Bloodchief Ascension and Rules Engine.
* Fixed interactions between cards gotten with Wishes and Rules Engine : if you have a Wish in your deck, you'll get an almost fully-active Rules Engine, and, too bad, a slower game.
* Fixed code for Oath of Druis : no more "stealing creature from opponent's deck" if you haven't creatures in your deck.
* Fixed interaction between Prismatic Omen and Valakut, the Molten Pinnacle : now, if you have 5 other lands and you play a Valakut, it will trigger the damaging ability AND CIPT.
* Fixed code for the functions that check and charge Phyrexian mana. They caused many malfunctions in cards like Moltensteel Dragon.
* Fixed a sneaky bug in the Ninjutsu code that messed your hand size if you play, for example, Ninja of the Deep Hours using it.
* Removed the "cancel" options from Frost Titan's ability. Also rearranged the code for avoiding crashes if you put it into play via alternate ways like Oath of Druids.
* Fixed interaction of "Cycling" ability of Architects of Will, Decree of Justice and Monstrus Carabid with Astral Slide.
* Reverted to the previous code of Astral Slide, since the actual one messes the "owner" of the creatures. However, in the process I was forced to re-introduce an old bug : if you exile with Astral Slide a creature "stolen" from another player, the player who'll get the creature at EOT will be its last controller, not the owner. Since the procedure to determine if a card is "stolen" is buggy, this bug will probably remain for a while.
* Fixed code for Titan Forge : now the counters are removed if you use it to make a 9/9 golem.
* Added a little improvement at the AI for Doran, the Siege Tower and Signal Pest. Now, the AI it's forced to attack with them.
* Improved AI for Engineered Explosives, Ratchet Bomb and Aether Vial : now the AI is able to use it with good results.
* Eased slowdowns caused by the "tax attack" enchantments like Propaganda, Elephant Grass, Collective Restraint and Norn's Annex.
* Improved the triggered ability of Goblin Lackey.
* Fixed code for Carnophage : now you arent't anymore able to pay life if you are at negative life.
* New code for Rancor : now it seems to return to hand every time it should.
* Fixed code for Attrition : now you're able to cast it.
* Fixed abilities and text for Vorinclex, Voice of Hunger.
* Fixed interactions betweem Academy Rector's ability and enchantments that target something when they CIP.
* Fixed interaction between Lich, Ad Nauseam and Yawgmoth's Bargain.
* Fixed code for Avenger of Zendikar : now it will give the +1/+1 counter to any plant you control.
* Fixed the AI part of the attack-triggered ability of Myr Battlesphere. Also fixed the interaction with Changelings.
* Improved AI code for Survival of the Fittest.
* New code for Centaur Glade, Broodmate Dragon and Dragon Roost, so they can correctly interact with Doubling Season. And I got some usable slots
* Fixed again the code for Vedalken Shackles : hopefully, they won't bury any of your permanent anymore.
* Fixed interaction betweem Goblin Sharpshooter and Basilisk Collar.
* Fixed a bug in the Semblance Anvil code that messed the hand size of the player when you chose the card to RFG with it.
* New code for Coat of Arms : finally, an almost perfect interactions with Changelings and no slowdowns (I hope);
* New code for Sliths, so they can interact correctly with Doubling Season and Proliferate
---- KNOWN ISSUES ABOUT NEW CARDS ----
* Arrogant Wurm & Basking Rootwalla --> They use the old ruling of Madness, so with two forest and an island in play, you can play Careful Study, discard an Arrogant Wurm, play a land and the pay the Madness cost of the Wurm. Also, the "Madness Effect card" will not be destroyed if you or the AI activate a non-mana ability, which is incorrect. If you've multiple Madness Cards to be activated, respond to the activation of the first activating the second or you'll lose it.
* Phyrexian Metamorph --> Strange things happens if you clone cards like Mogg Fanatic and use its ability. Avoid doing it.
This is an hardcoded bug and probably cannot be solved. Phyrexian Metamorph also doesn't add the "Artifact" type to the permanent it's copying.
by ALEX Ryugami » 10 Jun 2011, 02:14
by stassy » 10 Jun 2011, 04:40
by 0rion79 » 10 Jun 2011, 06:56
Oh, other question: what shall u use instead than the old Cat and Knight tokens?
by Gargaroz » 10 Jun 2011, 12:21
@ Orion : You need to update only the code pointer of the recoded cards.
Here's the new "tokens" :
cat token -> Leonin Relic-Warder (the one of Mirrodin Besieged)
Hunted Dragon knight token --> Benalish Knight
Centaur token / Hunted Horror centaur token --> Centaur Chieftain
by Gargaroz » 10 Jun 2011, 12:49
by 0rion79 » 10 Jun 2011, 13:29
my friend, it really looks that you like to do things in the most complicated way!
For Cat token, why haven'y you used Savannah Lions with a +0/+1 effect? Just to know.... )
by Gargaroz » 10 Jun 2011, 18:09
by 0rion79 » 10 Jun 2011, 18:21
No doubt... but with so many sacrifices, I'm really happy to be able to use my custom version as much as I can!Gargaroz wrote:It'n not complicated, Orion, it's just that there are several issues you don't know (the main one is the interaction with Doubling Season)
by 0rion79 » 11 Jun 2011, 12:40
EG: Centaur Glade with new code can't be played from hand. Please keep an eye on the bug session because I'm afraid you'll have to release a version 3 very soon...
by Gargaroz » 11 Jun 2011, 13:04
I'll upload a V3, damn.
by 0rion79 » 11 Jun 2011, 13:58
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: ozks and 0 guests