PLEASE DO NOT BUMP OLD UPDATES!
by Gargaroz » 03 Nov 2011, 15:46
The cool news is that this time I've added to the standard update two new folders : one is an update to the Golden Years mod, with many CSV fixes, the other contains the new version of Limited Edition, that includes the entire M12 and Scars of Mirrodin sets, plus all the already available cards in Costructed from Mirrodin Besieged, New Phyrexia and Innistrad, and some extra goodies that I couldn't include in Costructed.
This time, this is released as a mod, so you cold freely copy the files in your Magic folder, click on the .bat file and play. If you want the correct artwork, just create a folder named CardArtNL and wait for the usual artwork update did by Sonic
In the next releases, I'll complete Mirrodin Besiegied, New Phyrexia and Innistrad, so we could have a nice edition for Standard and Limited. And there will be enough space for the two expansions of Innistrad and M13.
For now, just enjoy !
V2 : http://www.mediafire.com/?b6i25m793rp1z95
Edit : Oh, damn selfishness ! I forgot to mention the great help of Masaaki, Sonic and Orion79 for New Limited ! Thanx a lot guys
Edit for V2: And this time you'll get the full Mirrodin Besieged set (apart from some uncodeable cards) in New Limited.
---- NEW CARDS ADDED TO COSTRUCTED / SLOTS CHANGED ----
1614 Zombie Outlander --> Random Singleton
---- BUGS FIXED / IMPROVEMENTS / CARDS RECODED ----
- V2 -
* Fixed a global bug that messed up Rules Engine.
* Fixed P/T for Myr Propagator
* Fixed abilities for Unholy Fiend
* Fixed typos for Kite Shield, Grimoire of the Dead
* Fixed casting costs and abilities for MoltenSteel Dragon in New Limited.
* Fixed color for Warpath Ghoul, Zombie Goliath, Ogre Geargrabber, Koth of the Hammer and Duskhunter Bat in New Limited.
* Added Disentomb in Magic.exe for New Limited.
* Fixed code for Soul Parry.
* Fixed abilities for Blistergrub.
* Fixed abilities for Disciple of Griselbrand.
* Fixed code for Dark Favor.
* Fixed code for Distress.
* Added the Thopter token to New Limited, so Thopter Assembly will generate its tokens.
* Incorporated CSV fixes did by Sonic for Costructed, Limited, New Limited and Golden Years. Thanx a lot, mate !
* Fixed counters for Trigons.
* Improved the Random Singleton card, so you'll get decks with more creatures and CMC arranged to be playable.
- V1 -
* Fixed code for Sek'Kuar, Deathkeeper.
* Fixed interaction between Leaf-Crowned Elder and some Treefolks.
* Fixed code for Slate of Ancestry
* Improved code for Adaptive Automaton and Engineered Plague subtype selection.
* Fixed code for Mentor of the Meek
* Fixed wrong interaction between Avatar EDH and Deadbox.
* Eased slowdowns due to cards with Storm.
* Fixed code for Elixir of Immortality.
* Fixed code for Bramblecrush.
* Fixed legend status for Liliana of the Veil.
* Fixed counters for Jenara, Asura of War
* Global refresh and fixing of Costructed and Golden Years CSV.
by Aswan jaguar » 03 Nov 2011, 17:07
by stassy » 04 Nov 2011, 04:38
Also, due to the new GY format, does that mean that officially GY, Constructed and Limited can be played from the same Magic folder?
by Masaaki » 04 Nov 2011, 06:46
I've uploaded the /cardArtNL folder. Thanks to Sonic for his high quality pics.
Get the updated Artwork of Sonic here:
by stassy » 04 Nov 2011, 07:31
by stassy » 04 Nov 2011, 11:30
If I copy the files from the magic/newlimitedV1 folder and override with the file in the root folder magic and then launch NewLimited.bat I can use the NewLimited version (but no longer be able to use Inny V4 Limited version)
If I try to run NewLimited.bat from the folder magic/newlimitedV1 it will ask for all the dll files that are in the root magic folder
I think it's the same for GY4.5, so that is why I wondered if you had to make new magic folder separatly as before to get every version.
Edit: And also the dreaded Thumbs.db file make a return in the CardArtNL archive, please turn on hidden file so you can delete it before packing as it's an useless file generated for thumbnail by windows (and use some space).
by Masaaki » 04 Nov 2011, 13:17
by stassy » 04 Nov 2011, 13:50
You are right about inny v4 limited, it's kinda hard to make valid deck from set so I didn't play much in this gametype, but now I really enjoy NewLimited (GY still give me trouble as I didn't play a lot of those set when they were released, guess it was due to the rise of the computer gaming and LAN party at those time).
by Gargaroz » 04 Nov 2011, 14:29
by Megres » 04 Nov 2011, 23:00
by Gargaroz » 05 Nov 2011, 01:15
If you double click on the NewLimited.bat, MagicLimited will be automatically loaded with the new cards.
Anyone has the same problem ?
by stassy » 05 Nov 2011, 04:04
Unless I got a non updated pack file, there were 2 separates folders for the new mods.
by Aswan jaguar » 05 Nov 2011, 06:14
I love the random Singleton card it helps in play-testing a lot as mentioned by Stassy,thanks a lot.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests