PLEASE ADD SAVEGAMES TO YOUR TOPIC !
by Gargaroz » 10 Nov 2011, 01:22
I'll see what I can do.
Please avoid extreme multi-purpose cards like Necrotic Ooze.
by Megres » 12 Nov 2011, 12:27
For exampple, if the AI has a 2/2 flying creature, and I have five 1/1 non-flying-creatures in play, the AI will attack me to inflict 2 damage, no matter if I can counterattack for 5.
The same happens even if the AI has a single Black Knight in play and I have 3 white 2/2 creatures: the AI will attack me for 2 damage, even if it means that I will attack for 6 on my turn.
To sum it up: the AI doesn't know when to mantain its creatures on the defensive.
by Gargaroz » 12 Nov 2011, 15:03
We could only fix AI flaws linked to specific cards.
by Aswan jaguar » 13 Nov 2011, 19:56
by 0rion79 » 17 Nov 2011, 13:15
by Gargaroz » 17 Nov 2011, 13:54
But you have to know that its AI is designed to pick the subtype from a creature in play, so if there's none, it won't select any subtype. But I guess this is improvable.
Lastly, with the Innistrad patch for Costructed it employ the code of Brass Herald, as you suggested
by Althuna » 21 Nov 2011, 15:59
1) Mirror Entity: I have never seen him activate the ability, even to save his own life.
2) Royal Assassin: He never seems to attack with this even when I have absolutely nothing in play.
3) Momentary Blink: I don't think he understands this card at all He should use it to save his own cards from being hit with a spell (like Terminate or whatever), but he should also use it on cards with "come in to play" abilities too.
4) Mishra's Factory: Sometimes he seems to not use the creature ability to attack me when I have nothing in play (and even when he has spare mana to do it).
5) Balance: He sometimes uses this just to kill 1 creature and maybe 1 discard. Maybe it would be worth saving to use a bit later?
6) Boomerang: Sometimes he will bounce one of my creatures with a powerful "comes in to play" effect. So he bounces perhaps my Acidic Slime or maybe a Cloudgoat Ranger and then he attacks with his little 2/2 creature, taking me to 18, and then I get to play my powerful creature again the next turn.
7) Gatekeeper of Malakir: he often plays this without using the kicker which imo is the best use of the card.
Time Stretch / Time Walk / Time Warp / etc : He seems to do this sometimes for no good reason. Like he will do it on turn 4 and then have another turn where he plays a land and nothing else. It would be nice if he waited a bit longer to use it, or waited for a combo or something.
9) It seems to use whatever removal spells it has on Sakura-Tribe Elder which isn't the best idea. Maybe it could consider this card lower priority?
by stassy » 23 Nov 2011, 05:11
I prefer he stay idle because during the player turn if you cast a tapped creature he would try to kill it which is a clever move
by Aswan jaguar » 02 Dec 2011, 13:24
by Althuna » 06 Dec 2011, 04:02
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Aquillion and 2 guests