PLEASE DO NOT BUMP OLD UPDATES!
by Gargaroz » 28 Jan 2012, 14:48
In this package there's also a folder called "srcmok" : it contains the sources for the Deckbuilder and the DLLs.
More technical details straight from MoK :
"They require Turbo Assembler 5 and Watcom Linker to compile. I included both in the archive (but even if they weren't - TASM5 is included in Borland C++ Builder free edition that is from time to time available from the current owner of Borland old stuff, and Watcom linker is free in Open Watcom package). Sorry, the sources are not yasm compatible at all. Unpack it somewhere and inside SrcMok there are couple of files:
- MakeCardArtLib.bat will create fresh CardArtLib.dll (for completeness sake only as you are going to use Snacko's version anyway)
- MakeCSV2DAT.bat will create fresh csv2dat.exe and ct2exe.exe which are needed for the xls->csv->Cards.dat/Rarity.dat/DBInfo.dat/Magic.exe conversions. Just in case you need to modify it or want to rewrite as these are really old and crude.
- MakeDeckDll.bat will create fresh DeckDLL.dll. The source is cleaned a bit from pure resourced version straight from IDA but large parts are still really bad. Who cares, it works
- MakeDrawCardLib.bat will create fresh CardArtLib.dll. Same as deck builder, it's only partially cleaned, but it's short and pretty simple. Can be used to make real "new look" for the cards or as a base for rewrite (Snacko's or anyone else).
The required external .dlls (image.dll and zlib.dll) are also included (latest versions)."
As a final note, I would express my endless gratitude to Mok, which made all this possible in the first place (Manalink 2.0) and helped us a lot to reach Manalink 3.0. Mok, whenever you want to return, you'll be forever welcomed.
V1 : http://www.mediafire.com/?pbo6hz8qp465j4i
If you can no longer search for textless card after using Mok search engine here is the fix:
---- BUGS FIXED / IMPROVEMENTS / CARDS RECODED ----Compatible Shandalar and Faces mode executables
* Fixed abilities for all creatures with Infect.
* Fixed code for Citanul Hierophants.
* Fixed subtype interaction for Anaba Spirit Crafter and Watcher Sliver.
* Fixed code for Victory's Herald.
* Fixed code for Blisterstick Shaman.
* Added working code for Enduring Ideal.
* Fixed code for Flesh Reaver.
* Fixed life loss via Umbilicus.
* Improved code for Thopter Foundry.
* Improved code for Sprout Swarm and Chord of Calling.
* Fixed code for Gremlin Mine.
* New working code for Raise the Alarm.
* Fixed data entry for Lifeline.
* Fixed code for Temporal Aperture.
* Fixed code for Wren's Run Packmaster.
* Fixed a general bug that affected all the cards that remove from the game something and will return it to play when they leave play.
* Fixed code for Phyrexia's Core.
* Fixed Dredge ability for Narcomoeba.
* Fixed code for Vigil for the Lost.
* Fixed mana production for Grove of the Burnwillows.
* Fixed interaction between Umezawa's Jitte and Surge Node.
* Fixed casting costs for colored artifacts.
* Fixed code pointer for Remember the Fallen.
* Fixed blank card name legacy for cards with ID > 2000 (thanx Mok).
* Fixed abilities for Razor Swine.
* Fixed life gain if you enchant an opponent's creature with Spirit Link.
* Fixed code for Batterskull.
* Fixed code for Gifts Ungiven.
* Fixed code for Thran Weaponry.
* Fixed code for Cemetery Reaper.
* Fixed code for Marrow Shards.
* Fixed Phyrexian casting cost for Norn's Annex.
* Fixed code for Bribery.
* Fixed interaction between "cloning cards" and animated lands / double faced cards / flip cards.
* Fixed flashback for Devil's Play.
* Added working code for Graveborn token, Bear token, Demon token, Hound token and Wurm token.
* Fixed code for Artillerize.
* Fixed code for Gaea's Blessing.
* Fixed code for Victims of the Night.
* Fixed code for Goblin Welder.
* Fixed subtypes for Hondens.
* Fixed P/T for Beast token.
* Fixed code for Lovisa Coldeyes.
* Fixed interaction between Leaf-Crowned Elder and Treetop Harbinger.
* Fixed subtype interaction for Anaba Spirit Crafter, Elvish Champion and Watcher Sliver.
* Fixed interaction between Amulet of Vigor and 2-Mana lands from Ravnica Block, Vesuva, shocklands, 2-mana saclands from Invasion block and lands from Scars of Mirrodin.
* Added "Duh mode" option for Suture Priest.
* Fixed interaction between Deadbox and Lifeline.
* Fixed bad data entry for All Hallow's Eve.
* Fixed type for Mirran Spy.
* Fixed code for Pitchburn Devils.
* Fixed code for Faith's Fetters.
* Fixed code for Abuna Acolyte.
* Fixed code for Shrine of Piercing Vision.
* Fixed code for Corrupted Harvester.
* Fixed code for Tradewind Rider.
* Fixed code for Elixir of Immortality.
* Readjusted code for Necropotence.
* Fixed code for Lumberknot.
* Fixed code for Fire Whip and Hermetic Study.
* Fixed code for Caged Sun.
* Fixed code for Noetic Scales.
* Fixed code for Inquisition of Kozilek.
* Fixed code for Bellowing Tanglewurm.
* Fixed code for Fire // Ice played for free.
* Fixed code for Baloth Cage Trap.
* Fixed code for Sunspear Shikari.
* New working code for Land Grant.
* Fixed "revealing from hand" ability for Chancellors of New Phyrexia.
* Fixed P/T for Ooze token.
* Fixed code for Jace, the Mind Sculptor's ultimate ability.
* New working code for Asmira, Holy Avenger.
* Improved code for cards that count / modify the amount of life gained.
* Included support for the "New Type" fields of the CSV : this means that all bug related to cards with more than 2 subtypes has almost gone. I say almost because the New Type values cannot be used for the targeting function. However, is still a great achievement !
* Fixed code for Madness Effect.
* Fixen token type for Mongrel Pack.
* Fixed code for Inexorable Tide.
* Fixed code for Bottomless Pit.
* Added a cancel option for Beacon of Unrest.
* Fixed counters for Armageddon Clock and Mystic Remora.
* Fixed code for Kjeldoran Javelineers.
* Fixed code pointer for Spire Monitor.
* Fixed abilities for Cadaverous Knight and Peregrine Griffin.
* Improved code for Spirit Mantle.
* Fixed code for Spell Burst.
* Fixed code for Shivan Gorge, Phyrexian Tower (although you cannot sac a creature inbetween paying mana) and Yavimaya Hollow.
* Fixed interaction between Mirari's Wake and similar cards with Tolarian Academy and Gaea's Cradle.
* Fixed P/T for Lhurgoyf.
* Fixed code for Herald of Leshrac.
* Fixed interaction between Helm of Obedience and various other cards like Leyline of the Void and Undead Alchemist.
* Improved AI code for Umezawa's Jitte.
by 0rion79 » 28 Jan 2012, 15:15
PS: I can't belive that you have wasted time recoding Asmira, Holy Avenger : it was among the very first cards that I coded years ago, lol!
PS: Gargaroz, with your files the game doesn't see the Card Arts anymore. All cards have the gray color filler instead than their art!
by jlu511 » 28 Jan 2012, 15:29
- Posts: 5
- Joined: 28 Jan 2012, 15:24
- Has thanked: 0 time
- Been thanked: 0 time
by Gargaroz » 28 Jan 2012, 15:31
by 0rion79 » 28 Jan 2012, 15:37
How do I have to rename such card arts?
by stassy » 28 Jan 2012, 15:39
by Gargaroz » 28 Jan 2012, 15:41
by 0rion79 » 28 Jan 2012, 15:47
About arts, yes: before, I had all cards showing their art. Now I don't. I regret I didn't make any backup... damn! This forum is getting a mess with too many versions and files scattered here and there. Please, may you re-link Snacko's DLLs here, until the next patch?
by Aswan jaguar » 28 Jan 2012, 15:49
by HarryPitfall » 28 Jan 2012, 15:51
by stassy » 28 Jan 2012, 15:56
linklink :3Aswan jaguar wrote:Yes, the special characters are shown correctly with Snacko.dll.and it searches for CardArtMalink for the cardartwork.
by timmermac » 28 Jan 2012, 16:20
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests