It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 21:27

Text Size

DCI Stats Utility

Continuing Development of MicroProse's Magic: The Gathering!

Moderators: BAgate, drool66, Aswan jaguar, gmzombie, stassy, CCGHQ Admins

DCI Stats Utility

Postby jatill » 16 Sep 2010, 16:45

If you play tournament magic and want statistics about your win percentages and best / worst opponents, this utility is for you.

This app will only run on Windows (or via WM, etc).

Installation Instructions:
1) Just download and run this: http://www.mediafire.com/file/6nfg00xtw ... _stats.exe
2) If step 1 fails, download http://www.mediafire.com/file/axeljs8m6 ... ackage.zip, run setup.exe, and repeat step 1. (Do not use dci_stats.exe from the installation, it is outdated. The installation step just makes sure your computer has all the necessary components.)
Attachments
dci stats.jpg
Last edited by jatill on 17 Sep 2010, 12:46, edited 3 times in total.
jatill
DEVELOPER

Re: DCI Stats Utility

Postby DrLambda » 16 Sep 2010, 21:02

Doesn't work for me.

"Run time error '62' - Input Past End of File

May be because i got quite a few tournaments (i've been playing tournaments since March 1998), maybe because of umlauts in my or my opponents names.

Looking at the stats.txt, there also seems to be a number missing per dataset for older matches.

I uploaded the whole txt for you to check.

Everyone else can take a look at my completely bland rating history. You might or might not find a match against Kai in there ;)
Attachments
stats.zip
(12.58 KiB) Downloaded 6657 times
DrLambda

Postby juzamjedi » 22 Sep 2010, 16:17

This utility is really cool. I downloaded from link 2) and it worked no problem. I suggest you remove link 1) as link 2) package seems improved. Here is some feedback:

1. Can you make the output text something I can copy / paste?
2. Is it possible to calculate the highest rated player you have beaten and the lowest rated player you have lost to?
3. With download from 1) you input password and go to the normal DCI page. With download from 2) you input password and go to the judge center. You can find your ratings, but I would just want to go straight to ratings with this tool.

Again, overall this tool is really awesome and I enjoyed looking over my own stats. :)
juzamjedi
Tester

Postby jatill » 22 Sep 2010, 16:21

juzamjedi wrote:This utility is really cool. I downloaded from link 2) and it worked no problem. I suggest you remove link 1) as link 2) package seems improved. Here is some feedback:

1. Can you make the output text something I can copy / paste?
2. Is it possible to calculate the highest rated player you have beaten and the lowest rated player you have lost to?
3. With download from 1) you input password and go to the normal DCI page. With download from 2) you input password and go to the judge center. You can find your ratings, but I would just want to go straight to ratings with this tool.

Again, overall this tool is really awesome and I enjoyed looking over my own stats. :)
The version of the exe is outdated in link 2. It works, but it's not the most recent version. Plus, if link 1 works, you avoid doing an install altogether.
jatill
DEVELOPER

Return to ManaLink 3.0