PLEASE DO NOT BUMP OLD UPDATES!
by Gargaroz » 15 Jul 2012, 14:00
The new feature is the possibility of filtering cards in the DeckBuilder for their legality in the various tournament formats. This include the possibility of making a creature a "general" in a Commander deck. I for myself I'm overly happy for these kind of filters, playing mainly T2, hope you'll enjoy too !
Then, there's the usually long string of bugs fixed and the best of Kamigawa block for you, plus various other things you'll find out below.
Link to V3 : http://www.mediafire.com/?i886q1iy47wnu0i
Now, it's time for our Artwork Master corner, so let's Sonic speak !
CardArtManalink20120715 – http://www.mediafire.com/?xdkv2u2al4hvv6e
Includes corrected artwork for Darkslick Shores and alternative artwork for:
Please Note: This card art update only contains the card artwork for the July 2012 Manalink 3.0 patch.
If you are downloading Manalink 3.0 for the first time, or your currently installed CardArtManalink folder is older than the March patch release, please download and install the following card art updates:
‘CardArtManalink20120301.zip’ (March Update / Main Folder) – http://www.mediafire.com/?fbf2c7m2o6zzowg
‘CardArtManalink20120410.zip’ (April Update) – http://www.mediafire.com/?in7y5c2ixdezyn6
‘CardArtManalink20120525V2.zip’ (May V2 Update) – http://www.mediafire.com/?xxvilp0l3qycz79
Delete your currently installed folder, and replace it with the March ‘CardArtManalink’ folder.
Then copy the artwork from the April, May and July updates into the newly installed CardArtManalink folder.
Updated number of image files in the CardArtManalink folder: 7706
IMPORTANT: IF YOU MISSED THE MAY ‘V2’ BUG FIX RELEASE YOU WILL NEED TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL THE CARDARTMANALINK20120525V2.ZIP ARCHIVE ABOVE AS IT CONTAINS MISSING ARTWORK FROM THE INITIAL MAY PATCH RELEASE.
CardArtShandalar20120301.zip (As March release) – http://www.mediafire.com/?faas9yfh3uwwc7f
If your current CardArtShandalar folder is older than the March release, please delete it before installing the one in the link above.
The folder for the March release contains images with corrected file names, copying the new files into an old CardArtShandalar folder will not overwrite the incorrectly named files.
Number of images image files in the CardArtShandalar folder: 1259
--- NEW CARDS ADDED ---
// KAMIGAWA BLOCK
Adamaro, First to Desire
Akuta, Born of Ash
Arashi, the Sky Asunder
Ayumi, the Last Visitor
Azami, Lady of Scrolls
Azamuki, Treachery Incarnate
Azusa, Lost but Seeking
Ben-Ben, Akki Hermit
Cage of Hands
Call to Glory
Charge Across the Araba
Child of Thorns
Chisei, Heart of Oceans
Choice of Damnations
Commune with Nature
Crack the Earth
Day of Destiny
Death of a Thousand Stings
Descendant of Kiyomaro
Descendant of Masumaro
Descendant of Soramaro
Dokai, Weaver of Life
Dosan the Falling Leaf
Ebony Owl Netsuke
Elder Pine of Jukai
Erayo, Soratami Ascendant
Exile into Darkness
Feast of Worms
Footsteps of the Goryo
Fumiko the Lowblood
Gaze of Adamaro
Genju of the Cedars
Genju of the Falls
Genju of the Fields
Genju of the Realm
Genju of the Spires
Godo, Bandit Warlord
Gods' Eye, Gate to the Reikai
Hand of Cruelty
Hand of Honor
He Who Hungers
Hikari, Twilight Guardian
Hisoka, Minamo Sensei
Hokori, Dust Drinker
Homura, Human Ascendant
Ichiga, Who Topples Oaks
Iizuka the Ruthless
In the Web of War
Iname as One
Iname, Death Aspect
Iname, Life Aspect
Ire of Kaminari
Isao, Enlightened Bushi
Ivory Crane Netsuke
Iwamori of the Open Fist
Jaraku the Interloper
Jiwari, the Earth Aflame
Jugan, the Rising Star
Kagemaro, First to Suffer
Kaho, Minamo Historian
Kaiso, Memory of Loyalty
Kami of False Hope
Kami of Fire's Roar
Kami of the Hunt
Kami of the Tended Garden
Kami of the Waning Moon
Kentaro, the Smiling Cat
Kenzo the Hardhearted
Kiku, Night's Flower
Kiyomaro, First to Stand
Kodama of the South Tree
Konda, Lord of Eiganjo
Kumano, Master Yamabushi
Kuon, Ogre Ascendant
Kyoki, Sanity's Eclipse
Maga, Traitor to Mortals
Mark of the Oni
Masumaro, First to Live
Meishin, the Mind Cage
Michiko Konda, Truth Seeker
Mikokoro, Center of the Sea
Minamo, School at Water's Edge
Murmurs from Beyond
Myojin of Cleansing Fire
Myojin of Infinite Rage
Myojin of Life's Web
Myojin of Night's Reach
Myojin of Seeing Winds
Nagao, Bound by Honor
Oathkeeper, Takeno's Daisho
Oboro, Palace in the Clouds
Okina, Temple to the Grandfathers
Oni of Wild Places
Opal-Eye, Konda's Yojimbo
Orb of Dreams
Oyobi, Who Split the Heavens
Path of Anger's Flame
Patron of the Akki
Patron of the Kitsune
Patron of the Moon
Patron of the Nezumi
Patron of the Orochi
Peer Through Depths
Presence of the Wise
Promise of Bunrei
Reach Through Mists
Reduce to Dreams
Reki, the History of Kamigawa
Rune-Tail, Kitsune Ascendant
Sachi, Daughter of Seshiro
Sakashima the Impostor
Sakiko, Mother of Summer
Samurai of the Pale Curtain
Sasaya, Orochi Ascendant
Scourge of Numai
Seed the Land
Seek the Horizon
Seizan, Perverter of Truth
Sekki, Seasons' Guide
Seshiro the Anointed
Shimatsu the Bloodcloaked
Shinen of Life's Roar
Shinka, the Bloodsoaked Keep
Shisato, Whispering Hunter
Shizo, Death's Storehouse
Sift Through Sands
Sink into Takenuma
Soramaro, First to Dream
Sosuke, Son of Seshiro
Stir the Grave
Sunder from Within
Sway of the Stars
Takeno, Samurai General
Tatsumasa, the Dragon's Fang
Tendo Ice Bridge
Tenza, Godo's Maul
That Which Was Taken
Thief of Hope
Through the Breach
Tomb of Urami
Tomorrow, Azami's Familiar
Tomoya the Revealer
Uyo, Silent Prophet
Wine of Blood and Iron
Yomiji, Who Bars the Way
Yukora, the Prisoner
// COMMANDER 2011
Alliance of Arms
Archangel of Strife
Basandra, Battle Seraph
Damia, Sage of Stone
Death by Dragons
Ghave, Guru of Spores
Nin, the Pain Artist
Skullbriar, the Walking Grave
Tariel, Reckoner of Souls
Tribute to the Wild
Vow of Duty
Vow of Flight
Vow of Lightning
Vow of Malice
Vow of Wildness
Zedruu the Greathearted
// PLANECHASE 2012
Krond the Dawn-Clad
Thromok the Insatiable
Vela the Night-Clad
--- BUGS FIXED ---
- V3 -
* Added a card "lost in transition", Endless Swarm. My fault, so please don't complain with Sonic for the missing image
* Fixed code for Okina, Temple to the Grandfathers and Minamo, School at Water's Edge.
* Fixed code for Shimatsu the Bloodcloaked.
* Fixed bad values in ct_all for Evolving Wilds, Humble Budoka, Teferi's Moat, Undying Flames, Neverending Torment, Eternal Dominion, Lovisa Coldeyes, Basandra, Battle Seraph, Patron of the Kitsune, Kei Takahashi, Hana Kami, Cho-Manno, Revolutionary, Homeward Path, Goblin Cohort, celestial Kirin
* Fixed code for Akki Drillmaster.
* Fixed legendary status and ability for Nebuchadnezzar.
* Fixed code for Spell Crumple.
* Fixed code for Sasaya's Essence.
* Fixed code for Cruel Ultimatum.
* Fixed code for Toshiro Umezawa.
* Fixed code for Rakka Maar and Feral Lightning tokens.
* Fixed code for wear Away.
* Fixed code and abilities for Ink-Eyes, Servant of Oni.
* Fixed code for Teferi's Moat.
* Fixed code for Sewer Nemesis.
* Fixed code for Duplicant.
* Fixed code for Akki Coalflinger.
* Fixed code for Konda's Banner.
* Fixed code for Supply // Demand.
* Fixed code for Sigarda, Host of Herons.
* Fixed code for Call to the Kindred.
* Fixed code for Shardless Agent.
* Fixed code for Archangel of Strife.
* Improved code for Cavern of Souls.
* Fixed code for Undying Flames.
* Fixed code for Vela the Night-Clad.
* Fixed code for Argothian Wurm.
* Fixed code for Alliance of Arms.
* Fixed code for Nin, the Pain Artist.
* fIxed code for Death by Dragons.
* Fixed code for Wicked Akuba.
* Fixed code for Waxmane Baku & other similar cards that triggers on Arcane / Spirit spells.
* Fixed code for Tomb of Urami.
* Fixed code for Syphon Flesh.
* Fixed code for Tribute to the Wild.
* Fixed AI code for Chrome Mox.
* Fixed code for Opal-Eye, Konda's Yojimbo.
* New code for Aluren.
* Code improved for Wrexial, the Risen Deep.
* Code fixed and updated for Ezuri, Renegade Leader.
* Fixed a global bug that prevented the "flip on eot" creatures of Betrayers of Kamigawa to "flip".
* Fixed code for Nezumi Graverobber, Jushi Apprentice, Homura, Human Ascendant, Erayo's Essence, Rune-Tail, Kitsune Ascendant.
* Fixed code for Planechase card.
* Fixed a global bug related to subtypes that messed all cards from Kamigawa block that triggers on Arcane / spirit spells.
* Fixed code for Kumano, Master Yamabushi.
* Code improved for Godo, Bandit Warlord
* Fixed code for Ben-Ben, Akki Hermit.
* Fixed bad data in Manalink.csv for Felidar Umbra.
* Fixed code for Skyfire Kirin.
* Fixed code for Yomiji, Who Bars the Way.
* Fixed global code for Genju auras.
* Fixed code for Eternal Dominion.
* Fixed code for Neverending Torment.
* Fixed global code for creatures with abilities that triggers if they deal damages.
* Fixed code for Disrupting Shoal.
* Fixed code for Ghost-Lit Redeemer.
* Fixed code for Akuta, Born of Ash.
* Fixed interaction betweem artifacts with Phyrexian Mana and Etherium Sculptor.
* Fixed color code for spells with Phyrexian Mana.
* Fixed code for "Epic" spells.
* Fixed code for Baku Altar.
* Fixed code for Arenson's Aura.
- V2 -
* Fixed a long string of bugs due to a bad file in the previous version of the patch, they're too much to mengtion.
* Fixed interaction between Malakir Bloodwitch and Platinum Angel.
* Fixed code for Sword of Vengeance.
* Fixed code for Indebted Samurai.
* Fixed code for Tariel, Reckoner of Souls.
* Fixed code for Tenderfoot Bushi.
* Fixed code for Ghave, Guru of the Spores.
- V1 -
* Fixed code for Dross Scorpion.
* Fixed AI code for cards that make you choose a creature type.
* Fixed code for Auriok Steelshaper.
* Fixed counters for Lightning Coils.
* Fixed Miracle for Revenge of the Hunted.
* Fixed code poiter for Skyshroud Falcon.
* Fixed code for Oblivion Stone.
* Fixed for Chittering Rats effect targeting the AI.
* Fixed code for Thought Prison.
* Fixed a global Modular bug.
* Improved code for Myr Retriever.
* Fixed regeneration for Wolfir Avenger.
* Fixed bad data in "ct_all" for Revoke Existence
* Fixed a global bug affecting all cards with "Lure-like" abilities.
* Fixed code for Oran-Rief, the Vastwood.
* Added code for Kaldra token.
* Fixed values for all Avacyn Restored auras.
* Fixed code for Desolate Lighthouse and Slayers Stronghold.
* Fixed code for Winds of Rath.
* Fixed code for Sigarda, Host of Herons.
* Fixed color for Alloy Myr.
* Fixed code for Karn the Released.
* Updated code for Nicol Bolas, Planeswalker.
* Fixed code for Primitive Justice.
* Fixed code for Livewire Lash.
* Fixed code for Tourach's Chant.
* Fixed code for Gloom Surgeon
* Fixed a global bug affecting all cards with Miracle.
* Fixed a global interaction between "cloning" cards and tokens.
* Fixed code for Dust Bowl.
* Fixed code for Mikaeus, the Unhallowed.
* Fixed code for Bloodghast's Landafall ability.
* Fixed code for Arenson's Aura.
* Code improved for Cruel Ultimatum.
* Fixed abilities for Avacyn, Angel of Hope.
* Fixed legend status for Tezzeret-type Planeswalkers.
* Fixed abilities for Moonscarred Werewolf.
* Updated code for Phyrexian Devourer in order to reflect the rules change about its ability.
* Fixed code for Ice Cage.
* Fixed AI code for Oblivion Ring.
* Fixed code for Killing Wave.
* Fixed code for High Tide.
* Improved AI code for Cabal Coffers.
* Fixed code for Urza's Chalice and Golem's Heart.
* Fixed values / abilities in ct_all for Rakka Mar, Markov Blademaster, Dross Harvester, Titanic Growth, Tribute to Hunger, Tibaldt, the Fiend-Blooded, Tamiyo, the Moon Sage, Maze of Ith, Duplicant.
* Added code for Triskelavite token.
* Fixed indestructibible for Ulamog, the Infinite Gyre.
* Code improved for Leeching Bite.
* Fixed counters for Otherworld Atlas, Druid's Repository,
* Fixed code for Red Sun's Zenith.
* Fixed code for Rites of Flourishing.
* Fixed code for Tamiyo, the Moon Sage.
* Fixed code for Ad Nauseam.
* Fixed code for Treacherous Pit-Dweller.
* Fixed code and abilities for Kodama of the North Tree.
* Fixed code pointer for Butcher Ghoul, Vengeful Vampire, Hound of Griselbrand, Flayer of the Hatebound.
* Fixed code for Pyreheart Wolf.
* Fixed code for Dark Impostor.
* Fized code for Primordial Ooze.
* Fixed code for Nebuchadnezzar.
* Fixed code for Greater Werewolf.
* Fixed code for Lurker.
* Fixed code for Memory's Journey.
* Fixed code for Dispense Justice.
* Fixed code for Vexing Devil.
* Fixed code for Meloku, the Clouded Mirror.
* New code for Fabricate.
* Fixed code for Wild Defiance.
* Fixed code for Search for Tomorrow.
* Fixed code for Flusterstorm.
* Fixed code for Geralf's Mindcrusher.
* Fixed code for Bitterblossom.
* Fixed code for Future Sight.
* Fixed code for Grimgrin, Corpse-Born.
* Fixed code for Blizzard Specter.
* Fixed code for Cosi's Trickster.
* Fixed interaction between Consuming Vapors and Sigarda, Host of Herons.
* New code for Maro.
* Fixed code for Yosei, the Morning Star.
* Fixed code for Beacon of Destruction and Beacon of Unrest.
* Fixed code for Kjeldoran Outpost.
* Fixed code for Myr Welder.
* Fixed code for Xiahou Dun, the One-Eyed.
* Fixed code for Duplicant.
* Fixed code for Memnarch.
* Fixed code for Rage Extractor.
by 0rion79 » 15 Jul 2012, 15:40
New filters for legends is very appreciated.
As usual, already found some new bug... but about new cards, not old ones for now.
Err... Gargaroz, I'm trying the new patch but I'm find plenty of bugs. Maybe you should release a new version soon. Also some fixes, as the one to Oran Rief, are not working or have not been included in the patch.
by 0rion79 » 15 Jul 2012, 16:16
found already 6 not working cards in a single samurai deck.
Pals, have you tested the cards in the new patch before releasing it?
by Gargaroz » 15 Jul 2012, 16:31
And about Oran Rief, I tried like 10 different ways to make it function and it seems still bugged... I begin to hate that card.
by 0rion79 » 15 Jul 2012, 16:37
About Oran Rief, there was a time when it was working wonderfully, absolutely flawless. You can check previous patches, maybe the one when it has been originally released, and restore that code.
I appreciate very much your attempt to "slim down" and optimize cards' code but, if the result is a constant respawning of bugs on already working cards, I really wonder if it wouldn't be better to skip it. I don't know if it is the case of Oran Rief too but I think that at least a thought on this matter is really worty of.
by stassy » 15 Jul 2012, 16:49
Also Orion79, don't post in the wrong section when spamming bugs, cool down guy
by stassy » 15 Jul 2012, 20:40
by Gargaroz » 16 Jul 2012, 00:36
You'll got a V2 ASAP.
by 0rion79 » 16 Jul 2012, 15:30
After a first look, some cards are working better but they are still not fine, while others still present the same bugs as usual. Just for records, Oran Rief is still not working fine.
About that, I would really invite you to think about your attitude to re-code already working cards. Gargaroz, you once have told me that new bugs on old cards appear when you recode them, since you have got more experience and that should allow you to improve how they work or interact with the game.
Still, if the result can be the permanent corruption of valuable cards, I think that it is not worthy of.
Some of us may have the patience to constantly check and reports for bugs, now I'm no longer among them not for any personal reason but just because I have other needs and, when dealing with Magic, I would just enjoy a more stable game.
Please, just take this as an opportunity to think: you are not paid for what you are doing here so I can't complain. In verity, I just have to thank you a lot for the overall job.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests