It is currently 07 Apr 2020, 15:47

Text Size

Magic Album - Program Bugs

Database "Export to CSV" includes extra rows (fix completed)

I just discovered the right-click All Data > Export to CSV function! Extra rows are generated however, across all languages, and usually on promos cards.

For example, EN Fruitcake Elemental has one in-program database entry. When exported however, two rows are generated. The same is true for EN Nalathni Dragon, DE Enslaved Horror, etc.

My best guess is that this is related to unescaped new line characters that appear in the Comment column.

What a great freature! Any chance you could include the Printed Text and Printed Flavor columns in the exported CSV too?

Also, in-program text cells (oracle text, oracel flavor, text, flavor, comment) currently delete new line characters, combining words together. I realize that this is for single-line display purposes, but would a space work better for grid-only display?
Last edited by skibulk on 27 Dec 2013, 23:39, edited 3 times in total.

Comments

Posted by Goblin Hero » 28 Dec 2013, 15:33

My best guess is that this is related to unescaped new line characters that appear in the Comment column.

Yes, shoud be fixed.
Any chance you could include the Printed Text and Printed Flavor columns in the exported CSV too?

It's a protection feature, so you can't export the whole database.
Also, in-program text cells (oracle text, oracel flavor, text, flavor, comment) currently delete new line characters, combining words together.

I'm sure that I'm replacing new lines with the spaces. Can you show me the screenshot?

Posted by skibulk » 28 Dec 2013, 22:55

Can you show me the screenshot?

Huh, I could swear there weren't spaces earlier. But I guess there are so scratch that.

Posted by Goblin Hero » 09 Jan 2014, 12:33

Fixed in r307.

Ticket details

• Ticket ID: 382
  • Project: Magic Album
  • Component: (unknown)
  • Project version: (unknown)
  • Priority: Normal
  • Severity: Normal
  • Assigned to: Goblin Hero
  • Reported by: skibulk
  • Reporter's tickets: List all tickets
  • Reported on: 27 Dec 2013, 18:54
  • Last visited by Goblin Hero » 16 Jan 2014, 06:29.

Login Form