It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 02:34

Text Size

Shandalar - Feature Requests

Make find-valid-shandalar-decks.pl more accessible (reviewed)

Unless they are already added and not documented or are binaries outside Shandalar.exe, these functions referenced in the gitlog would be a welcome addition to end user.
Last edited by Korath on 09 Dec 2016, 11:47, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Retitle from "[GG]Shandalar compatible deck and set filter as options"

Comments

Posted by Korath » 07 Dec 2016, 14:44

I'm not sure what you mean. Which log entry?

Posted by Aswan jaguar » 07 Dec 2016, 16:23

I think stassy saw this "find-valid-shandalar-decks.pl: recurse subdirs; allow alternate target path" or something similar in the git log file.

Anyway if I am not wrong stassy had the same idea I had to have a selection in deckbuilder which searches our playdeck folder for compatible decks with the cards we have gathered and if any are found then you can see/pick and load any of those decks and decide to have them as 1st or 2nd or 3nd deck (I guess this would be extremely slow in old pc's like mine however). It would be a great addition especially if the 500 card limit gets raised though.
Maybe with option of deck closest to be fulfilled and which cards are left to go for that.

Posted by Korath » 07 Dec 2016, 17:55

find-valid-shandalar-decks.pl (like other perl scripts - that's what the .pl suffix means) is in the source distribution. It could, conceivably, be turned into a stand-alone executable, but it would take effort.

Posted by stassy » 09 Dec 2016, 06:34

Yes, I confirm Aswan jaguar said, however, if it's too much work, there is still PDA to rely on for deckbuilding/checking

Ticket details

• Ticket ID: 1292
  • Project: Shandalar
  • Component: (unknown)
  • Project version: (unknown)
  • Priority: Normal
  • Assigned to: (unassigned)
  • Reported by: stassy
  • Reporter's tickets: List all tickets
  • Reported on: 06 Dec 2016, 05:12
  • Last visited by Korath » 09 Dec 2016, 11:47.

Login Form