It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 06:33

Text Size

NOVA eXTendeD - Update 2

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Re: NOVA eXTendeD - Update 2

Postby whismer » 05 Aug 2010, 15:58

Have you try Ballyrush_Banneret... (look in the Mobilization deck)

There's a bug with the text displayd and since I have copied your model... mines are buggy too!

If you can take a look, it will be appreciated
whismer

Postby araiwah » 05 Aug 2010, 19:18

Hi Yanna,

First off, let me thank you for your hard work with trying to make this game a deeper and more challenging one. Without the efforts of folks like you and the other modders, this game would be dead and buried long ago (for me anyway).

I really enjoy playing with your new decks, especially the Reanimator, Zombie, and Goblin decks.

I have a few questions to ask you, if you don't mind.

#1. What happened to the Sliver deck? Why is it no longer in the 2nd DLC version? I am asking because I really liked playing with the Sliver deck. I would hate to see all your hard work coding those cards go to waste.

If you have no further plans to support a Sliver deck, is there a way to make the cards that you have already made work again in a deck that I can try to put together myself?

#2. I've run into a bit of a problem with some of the custom cards after installing your 2nd update. I have all the other DLC packs installed. So in following your installation instructions, I deleted the potentially conflicting cards (with other DLCs) from the CARDS directory in your DLC folder, I now get random cards that don't appear properly. For example, Aftershock works, but the art does not appear. Some of the other cards have that "insert rule/flavor text here" instead of the actual text. I haven't gotten a chance to try them all, but some of the ones I tried seemed to work...so this might just be a cosmetic problem. I have not altered or touched any of the other DLC packs at all since. Any idea what I may be doing wrong?

I'm not the most tech-savvy person in the world, so I may not have explained this as well as I could. So I apologize in advance for that. Thanks for your help and especially thank you for your efforts in making this game better.
araiwah

Postby Yanna » 07 Aug 2010, 11:36

Hello ! Thanks for the support on the decks and cards, really appreciated :)

I dropped the sliver deck from the original release because some cards that i consider key ones (harmonic and the one that let you sacrifice for life) were really messed up. But don't worry, new version of it will come in a next release (slivers are fun :)).

There seem to be some conflicts beetween DLCs even when you delete some cards, and this is actually the most problematic thing about separate releases. But the good news is, we're (all the modders on the forum) in the process of re-arraging a better 'all-in-one' DLC that will fix all those problems. So expect to see further releases included in the DATA_DLC_1111 (this DLC replaces all the previous DLC released, and is being worked by all modders together).

More cards, less problems, all in a single 'polished' download :)

See you around !

YannA
Yanna

Postby Bog Wraith » 19 Sep 2010, 18:03

I am changing this and some other of the development threads into sticky status!
'Twas in the bogs of Cannelbrae
My mate did meet an early grave
'Twas nothing left for us to save
In the peat-filled bogs of Cannelbrae.
Bog Wraith
Global Mod 1 (Ret)

Postby Xenocyde » 17 Jul 2011, 14:58

Does any of these updates or DLCs work with Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012?
Xenocyde

Postby IceManOnline » 19 Jul 2011, 09:13

Nope. It's for the first DOTP!
IceManOnline

Previous

Return to 2010