It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 07:55

Text Size

i share these magic dotp 2012 files, which should update

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

i share these magic dotp 2012 files, which should update

Postby nayozzz » 16 Jan 2020, 21:16

i share these magic dotp 2012 files, which should update any game installation...

2 folders:

1) crack1 with updated data_core, expansion 1, (deck pack 1,2,3 shared by nemesis) , portraits unlocks and a cracked exe
2) addon1 with tools for modding, a mod which enables revenge decks

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1vdVwD ... kygTNEDE3N
nayozzz

Re: i share these magic dotp 2012 files, which should update

Postby magius74 » 30 Jan 2020, 03:24

Thanks for posting this. Lots of files in this zip, thanks.
FYI for anyone. Avast reports issues when scanning this zip file. Looks like the problem is the hacked Steam client exe included in the crack folder. It's been awhile since I used one, but I think this common for these Fo Steam Client work around programs. Anyone wanna confirm that.
magius74

Postby nayozzz » 31 Jan 2020, 06:34

magius74 wrote:Thanks for posting this. Lots of files in this zip, thanks.
FYI for anyone. Avast reports issues when scanning this zip file. Looks like the problem is the hacked Steam client exe included in the crack folder. It's been awhile since I used one, but I think this common for these Fo Steam Client work around programs. Anyone wanna confirm that.
hi there, thanks for the reply.

i think i included two magix dotp 2012.exe files

1) is an hex edited version of skidrow cracked exe, i found the informations here for hex editing it, it is capable to read modified wad archives
but it doesn't work when expansion 1 (Data_DLC_0001.wad) is installed; i tried to enable lan play with a steam emulator but it didn't work.

2) is a modded cracked exe, you can download it from here viewtopic.php?f=65&t=6185
i didn't touch it, i want also add that if you do not have the expansion 1 (Data_DLC_0001.wad) then you can no longer swap decks of your allies in archenemy single player, and in custom games with the cpu (2hg, archenemy, free for all)

X) about the steam client emulator, i am not sure if that files gives you problem, in any case i plan to remove it in the future in the next release;
since i tried to make lan work, but i failed, i still included it but probably isn't worth leaving it. Skidrow crack is the only one that in theory could have lan enabled, but it doesn't support expansion 1... the most recent crack included on this site supports expansion 1, but has lan play removed
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

last thing: i want to add that while playing this game (and modding it) i noticed that there is 1 bug
in the expansion 1 there are 3 new decks, and you are supposed to fight the default version first to unlock them, and then the revenge version.
but instead of the revenge version you fight again the standard decks... i found a way to fix those and will update the package of files in 1 month
also in Data_Core.wad (which holds the 3 expansion decks) there is the ral storm_revenge.xml deck that miss a personality "ral.xml", and when used the revenge deck is without a portrait, i just fixed it writing ral.xml inside ""

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i plan to update my file package in the future with: original files, fixed files with the proper revenge fight in expansion 1 with the three expansion 1 decks, (fixed files) with gideon and garruk locked deck at the beginning, (fixed files) with having karn and bolas deck unlocked
and finally modded files with my personal build for all decks, complete with sideboard and custom fight in expansion 1 archenemy.
nayozzz

Postby nayozzz » 01 Aug 2020, 22:50

here it is finally a fixed version of the game (ral revenge deck portrait, game fixed to accept mods, revenge deck of liliana, ajani and ral used in the expansion campaign rematches)

also there is a modded version of the game with modded decks and encounters

https://mega.nz/folder/z1FwBI4Z#ZkmO0DV1oi1njRev7_UULA

as a bonus also tools used to make mods are present, and a mod to make revenge deck playable.
nayozzz

Return to 2012