It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 15:42

Text Size

DotP 2012: exe for using mods here

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

DotP 2012: exe for using mods here

Postby GamerXYZ » 27 Dec 2017, 04:32

Most links pointing to it are dead, making it a very difficult thing to find. I searched for it last year, gave up, and tried searching for it today again, and this time I finally found it. Therefore I'm making this topic now, so that others who want to play DotP 2012 modded despite newer DotP games can also do so without having to search for hours and potentially find nothing like I did at first:

Courtesy of Nabeshin, here's what you need to play mods (doesn't include any mod of itself though): viewtopic.php?f=65&t=6185

In addition, it unlocks a developer menu. Haven't tested that one though, I've only tested if modified .wad files work with it (which they do).

In case it comes with an error if misty_api.dll missing: look in your game directory for steam_api.dll and rename it to misty_api.dll. Then create a new .txt document and name it MOTHER.TXT and set it to read-only. This should work: the only problem with this is that it creates error messages in MOTHER.TXT (despite working fine) that can really grow in size, hence you create MOTHER.TXT and set it to read-only so it can't write all those errors.
GamerXYZ

Return to 2012