It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 20:50

Text Size

Abilities for 2012 DoTP Deckbuilder

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Abilities for 2012 DoTP Deckbuilder

Postby Teirdalin » 02 Mar 2013, 21:03

I suppose this is sort of unnecessary, but I spent the past four or so hours copying and modifying the abilities from MTG 2012 DoTP into a sort of folder tree and txt files to make a much simpler way for people to create card abilities with jstauffer's deck editor without needing to sort through tons of different abilities to find the ones you need.

Anyone know where I can upload it on here, if it's possible to even upload stuff here?

Now that I think about it, I totally forgot to add regen and a few other things, but I'll update it later. #-o
I got a headache. :?

Edit: Finally gotten the editor to work, and tested my quick ability notes and they work like a charm.
Teirdalin

Re: Abilities for 2012 DoTP Deckbuilder

Postby thefiremind » 03 Mar 2013, 19:07

Teirdalin wrote:Anyone know where I can upload it on here, if it's possible to even upload stuff here?
There's an "Upload attachment" tab when you write a message. It doesn't accept all kinds of file, but ZIP is accepted so you can make a ZIP archive with anything you want and upload it this way. Anyway I'd suggest to use the attachment feature only for relatively small things (up to a couple of MegaBytes) because the attachment space here is limited and I don't think that the forum admin would be happy if the space gets filled again too soon. :lol: For bigger things you can use a hosting site (mediafire, zippyshare, rapidgator, there are dozens of them) and then paste the link here. If you can't write links because your post count is too low, just use some tricks to make it not look like a link (invert the "http://" slashes to "http:\\", use "_" instead of ".", etc.).
< Former DotP 2012/2013/2014 modder >
Currently busy with life...
thefiremind
Programmer

Re: Abilities for 2012 DoTP Deckbuilder

Postby Teirdalin » 04 Mar 2013, 01:30

Oh I see, well it's only .txt files so it's extremely small, hope someone can find use of it! I personally don't have the patience to make cards. :lol:
Attachments
DoTP2012 Abilities.rar
(70.74 KiB) Downloaded 346 times
Teirdalin

Return to 2012